Community > Posts By > artykay

artykay's photo
Sun 02/14/21 04:14 PM

Six months is WAY too long. Oh, and I'm not one for strategy when building a friendship/relationship. Sounds calculating.

Absolutely agree :thumbsup:.
The OP's 'strategy' sounds almost like a social misdemeanor to me.

artykay's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:16 AM

Go on then ., make me laughwaving

They Say Love is in the Air ! May Be that's Why there is so much of Air Pollution These Days!

I can't see how 'love' pollutes the air?

artykay's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:21 AM

I hate this say so much... I wonder what is that supposed to mean, real man???
Who decide what a real man is?
I'm pretty sure I am a real man, but not the one you would like, that does not make me less man...

I so totally agree with you :thumbsup:.
However, I also realize and can appreciate that some members from different cultural backgrounds, may experience difficulties in expressing themselves in a way that primarily English speaking people can relate to.

To the OP.... maybe think about your profile picture,and show that 'you' are a 'real' woman? :confused:

You might be right, but to be honest I've heard the same expression in at least 5 different languages, and it does not make any sense in any of them...

Exactly my point. Just try to read 'in between' the lines.?
Only 5 different languages?
How many languages do 'you' know and can fully understand?
Many women from many countries and cultures are treated like slaves and as objects.
A 'real man' to them, means someone who will not abuse them both mentally and physically.

artykay's photo
Fri 02/12/21 11:31 PM

I hate this say so much... I wonder what is that supposed to mean, real man???
Who decide what a real man is?
I'm pretty sure I am a real man, but not the one you would like, that does not make me less man...

I so totally agree with you :thumbsup:.
However, I also realize and can appreciate that some members from different cultural backgrounds, may experience difficulties in expressing themselves in a way that primarily English speaking people can relate to.

To the OP.... maybe think about your profile picture,and show that 'you' are a 'real' woman? :confused:

artykay's photo
Fri 02/12/21 10:56 PM
More than likely, he was always a cheater.
The sad truth is that it took you 3 years to find out.
Never blame yourself.
He will most likely try to come back into your life.
Revenge can be sweet! :wink:

artykay's photo
Fri 02/12/21 09:14 PM

I'm thinking the topics on here, I can't relate to anymore.

:thumbsup: :ok_hand: :clap:

artykay's photo
Thu 02/11/21 10:08 PM

Do you really have goals over 50?

You don't stop living but shouldn't you

have completed your main goals?

What would you like to do ? Just a brief
Description please!

Anyone can dream but it's not reality.

"anyone can dream but it's not reality.".?
The world we live in has been forged from the dreams and efforts from those who 'dream',and who have made their dreams a 'reality'.

artykay's photo
Thu 02/11/21 09:42 PM

am looking for real love who can love me

the best way is to become friends with a person first....the more friends you

have will up your chances.....we must start with liking and loving ourselves

first, we can not share what we do not have....real love or true love is a

''mutual sense of oneness''. what needed is a commitment by both to get past

there differences and work on the relationship....its not easy in today's

world, the rewards more than make it worth the work...the best advice i can

give is to be who you are, be genuine about yourself and let the chips fall

where they may,,, good luck....

Cleve, an awesome reply to a otherwise lazy too typical post. :thumbsup:

artykay's photo
Sun 02/07/21 02:50 PM

I'm not sure Valentine's Day is More Expensive for Men or Women, but One thing I know that some Restaurants charge higher prices on Valentine's Day . Are you willing to pay more to Dine out on this Special Day!!

Seriously? Are you putting a :moneybag: value on how couples may want to celebrate a special day for them? :confused:
It's also a day that 'restaurants' cater for the times when business is slow.
Maybe some might raise their prices, but I'm confident that most offer a better experience for those who want to enjoy it.
I don't believe in Valentines Day personally, however, for those that do, I hope their experience is amazing. Irrespective of cost!

artykay's photo
Sun 02/07/21 02:21 PM
I like your work. :thumbsup:

artykay's photo
Fri 02/05/21 07:48 PM
I recall only recently, a post on here mentioned this 'credits' thing also. Apparently, some sort of scam to lure members off site to purchase so called credits.
Was addressed by mod also, if I remember correctly?

artykay's photo
Fri 02/05/21 05:33 PM
Edited by artykay on Fri 02/05/21 06:21 PM

Dating sites are full of hundreds of Women waiting on a man to ask them out.

That's ok with many, yet huge disappointments for others.

Absolutely. You would hate for 'the one' to roll on by, because of PC, shyness or whatever.
It's 2021, Trump is old news, and a bright new world beckons.
C'mon ladies, embrace your 'spunk' and rip into a new way of breathing.! :four_leaf_clover:

Forgot to mention. Some, most, if not all women, will find a way of asking a guy out, without actually asking. :wink:

artykay's photo
Thu 02/04/21 08:29 PM

Are you sure it is not beer , sports, dirty sex, fast cars and money biggrin waving

You 'nailed it'! :100:
But 'dirty sex'? As opposed to what? :confused:
Please don't say clean sex. :pray:

artykay's photo
Wed 02/03/21 04:43 PM

His next accomplishment will probably be to eliminate the new and much needed Space Force. After his press secretary insulted and dismissed a branch of the U.S. military. With China flexing their muscles we should try to be #1 in the future of the space race. Whatever that may be it’s coming.

The primary mission of the U.S. Space Force as directed by Congress is to maintain, protect, and expand the U.S. fleet of advanced military satellites that form the backbone of U.S. global military operations. The importance of satellites to the modern U.S. military can hardly be overstated.

Do you think Dart that this wouldn't continue without the pandering of Trump (actually Pence since Trump didn't get any nearer than to babble about it from the WH)?
No president has ever disrespected our military to the extent of the cowardly draft dodging Trump.

Yea , where’s your proof . The troops love Trump. Better pay and better equipment. The Obama administration along with do nothing Joe gutted our military just like joe wanting to defund the police. His best days are behind him now he’s just a mumbling bumbling old man. He commented on the 2 FBI agents in Florida that were murdered, he was barely audible but he said the vast majority of agents are honorable. That sounds like his rhetoric about the police. So I guess he’s calling some FBI and police less than honorable. Not. Very uplifting message after two were just shot and killed. I guess he has the same callus attitude as Governor Cuomo and Hillary when they said What does it matter how they died. There dead.

Bart! So you backed a lame horse 4 years ago. Get over it! It's been put down now. Why not get on board and become a part of the solution and not the problem that 'was'?

artykay's photo
Wed 02/03/21 04:23 PM
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: in your search.
I haven't viewed your profile. However, what you wrote here, should be added to your profile, if it hasn't been already.

artykay's photo
Wed 02/03/21 04:02 PM
I remember our first Valentines Day as a married couple about a century ago.
I went all out! Flowers, Gift, booked Intimate exclusive restaurant well in advance and in a different State. Flight tickets and Hilton suite accommodation.
Although sooooo appreciative, my lovely lady cleared the air, advising me that Valentines Day was meant for Secret Admirers.?
Is this true or still true today?

artykay's photo
Tue 02/02/21 06:24 PM

LEVI'S ! :dizzy:

artykay's photo
Sun 01/31/21 10:28 PM
Home to arguably the most beautiful women in the world :earth_africa:.

artykay's photo
Sun 01/31/21 03:01 PM
Edited by artykay on Sun 01/31/21 03:07 PM

than whose fault it is cause surely it not mine

Try Google-ing the following phrases :

. Never bite the hand that feeds you
. Punching above ones weight
. Living in bliss
. Patience is a virtue

. A good tradesman NEVER blames his tools

Good luck with that :four_leaf_clover:

artykay's photo