spiceduplifestyle's photo
Sun 03/25/18 01:31 PM
it is still a mystery . the animal planet video could be real then again who knows . of course the military would debunk it . otherwise they would have to admit the truth about the sonar they used to beach the whales . as soon as i saw the video i knew they would come out and hire someone to debunk it . even if you had your own video and put it up on youtube , i guarantee they would say it is a fake . there is no such thing as the TRUTH nowadays .

Sat 03/03/18 10:27 PM
Edited by spiceduplifestyle on Sat 03/03/18 10:29 PM

bigsmile
At this rate by the time I get up there they'll be no balls and no virgins the rate that other crowd are going rofl

What do virgins have to do with balls mikey whoa

Nothing laugh
It's what the crazy terrorists think!

Oh, I was thinking you were talking about something else slaphead

Guess I need to ask God for forgiveness blushing laugh laugh laugh

Really Pisces, your mind has become contaminated since you opened the coffee shop laugh
must be all those construction workers coming in for lunch! laugh

love pitchfork :angel:

Maybe bigsmile
you go girl . what's good for the goose the gander does better , right lol.

Sat 03/03/18 10:20 PM

sex is vry good
love making is better .

Sat 03/03/18 10:13 PM
have you ever wondered how some people can get so obsessed with cutting one .

Sat 03/03/18 09:43 PM

It was usually me doing the spoiling. Had I been spoiled, I wouldn't be single right now.

Spoiling shouldn’t be one sided. Usually the one being spoiled wants to reciprocate back to their partner. I hope next time your efforts are more deserved and reciprocated. flowerforyou

Thanks, I agree. flowerforyou Sounds like you had that with your late husband, that's really nice

During part of my childhood I was raised by one of my Aunts. It was a brief exposure of normalcy for me. She and my Uncle had a good marriage, both treated each other with respect, love, and were very nurturing to each other. They showed each other that they mattered and that their needs and desires were important. There was no belittling each other or hierarchy as far as who was more important in the relationship.

That's what I would like in a relationship. I don't need someone to spoil me in such a way that I don't have to do anything around the house, just being spoiled with love and affection would suit me fine.

Although if he wants to, I definitely won't complain bigsmile

i agree pisces i couldn't have said it better myself . that's exactly what i'm looking for . and i must say after all this time i've learned how to tell if it is really there . actions do speak louder than words .

Sat 03/03/18 09:19 PM

old enough to know better, but young enough to do it ..
i'm old enough to know better too , but young enough to do it and again and again .

Sat 03/03/18 08:53 PM
spring is coming

Sat 02/24/18 11:40 AM
different strokes for different folks . i'm sure there are people who are looking for FWB . on both sides of the gender fence . and there's nothing wrong with that . as long as both are being honest about it . we shouldn't judge others for the things they like . but if someone is going to want fwb and tries to get it with someone that wants to build a relationship first then that is where it becomes wrong . that is now a player . i personally would like to have a steady relationship with a wonderful sex life in it . but if i'm still waiting for a long time for that to happen , like let's say close to or over a year , i start to not turn down an offer of fwb's . while i'm waiting for the right one to come along which could take a long time . as long as they are clean and respectful , sex can be a wonderful thing . just my opinion .

Sun 12/24/17 09:49 AM

What is the wing velocity of an unladen swallow?
a european swallow or african swallow . can i cross the bridge now

Mon 12/18/17 04:41 PM
i'm not sure it could be his twin brother Bubba .

Mon 12/18/17 04:37 PM
well that's what i thought . now i know what they mean by " silence is golden "

Thu 12/14/17 04:02 PM
now i'm hearing that the sabbath is actually saturday but the roman church changed it to sunday a long time ago ? not to mention that they ( roman catholic ) have updated the sins to fit our new milleniam ? excuse me but isn't god the only one who can decide what is a sin . if i'm wrong i apologize . it is on the net to look up. but so many false truths out there i don't know anymore .

Thu 12/14/17 03:56 PM
i'd ask him to explain to me joshua 6:20 and 6:24 . he gave the people the commandments then made them walk in the wilderness for 40 yrs and then tells them to break the commandment of thou shall not kill . by killing everyone in jerico , even children and animals . then the gold and silver has to go into god's treasury ? what would god need with a treasury . why didn't he wipe out jerico ? i find it strange that he gives me a law ( commandment ) then wants me to break it . that is what i would ask him to explain . he didn't need man to wipe out sodom and gomorrah in genesis 19 , he did it himself , so i'm curious why he wouldn't do the same with jerico . that way the isralites would not have to break a commandment .

Thu 12/14/17 03:30 PM
well grand dad did it on mrs.browns boys lol.

Wed 12/13/17 08:16 PM

There once was a farmer who had a few chickens. For financial reasons, the farmer wanted to increase the egg production from his chickens and go into business. And so, the farmer set out to buy a rooster. He drove across the county to another farm that had many chickens and roosters.

The first farmer asks, "I'd like to buy a rooster."

The second farmer says, "No problem. What's he for?"

The first farmer says, "I want a rooster so that my chickens can have more chickens and lay more eggs."

The second farmer points to a rooster, "Okay. Take Brewster over there... he'll do all your chickens for you." The rooster he pointed out was lying on his back and breathing heavily.

The first farmer exclaims, "What? You've got to be kidding. That rooster is practically dead! He's breathing like there's no tomorrow."

The second farmer says, "Don't worry, he'll do fine. I guarantee he'll do all your chickens and you'll end up with more eggs than you could ever imagine."

Well, the first farmer thinks about it, and finally agrees, "Okay. A guarantee is a guarantee. Sold." He scoops up Brewster and lays him in the back of his truck.

As soon as the farmer pulls into his yard, Brewster leaps out of the truck and grabs a chicken. After he's done with one, he does another, and another...

The farmer says, "Take it easy Brewster! You're going to hurt yourself!"

Brewster just waves, grabs another chicken, and nails that one too. He proceeds to do all the chickens just as the other farmer had promised. When he finishes the chickens, he runs after the dog, and does him too.

The farmer is starting to get a little worried.

Brewster then does the cat, the horse, and all the other farm animals too. He then starts chasing after the farmer's wife!

Some time passes and the farmer can't find Brewster anywhere. He looks everywhere and eventually finds the poor rooster on his back, motionless, with a flock of vultures circling overhead.

The farmer cries out to himself, "Oh no! I told him to be careful! Now look what's happened."

Brewster opens one eye and whispers, "Shhh! They're about to land."

Wed 12/13/17 06:11 PM
on what day do most people go to church . just curious

Wed 12/13/17 05:31 PM
yes yorkies are cute even when they are a mixed breed they are still cute .

Wed 12/13/17 05:28 PM
Edited by spiceduplifestyle on Wed 12/13/17 05:28 PM
i grew up wearing briefs myself never really got into boxers bullfrog , and yes they do make some that are colorful and entertaining , oops slaphead sorry my mistake wrong type of boxers lol.

Wed 12/13/17 05:21 PM
hey green eyes now just teach him to sniff them and run the other way when it's a bad one and you could save a lot of time lol. or better yet if it's a bad one just teach him to lift his leg and relieve himself lol.

Wed 12/13/17 05:08 PM
yes singles that live outside the city have it hard as well . i usually spend my sunday afternoons at the g.c. mall because it's close to home and with the parking fees going up i guess less people are going to want to go downtown more than before . it's probably going to be like a snowball start off small then over time hopefully it will grow bigger with word of mouth advertising . we just have to pick a place first .

Previous 1 3