Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 12:31 AM
Reminds me of the logo for Umbrella Corp. In the Resident Evil games, but of course yours is green and not proportional. So the Umbrella Corp logo if Willy Wonka was the CEO.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 12:24 AM
Start the conversation off with. "So I was talking to John Edwards the other day. Funniest thing your name came up."

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 12:18 AM
I've always just kept it casual. Walk her to her door. If the date was fun I would usually say something like "that was fun." Give a small fake hug. I'm not kissing on the 1st date chick could have herpes crawling outta her @ss all over her body..yuck

Then I say "Hey you have my card. If you want to do this again, you have my info. If not use it as a book mark." Then I walk away. turn around half way and say "G'night" then keep walking.

Or you could go this route...

"I said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a really nice ski mask."

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 12:01 AM

but my eye doesn't hurt.
it's just annoying at times.
I may try raping that potato though.
XD

If you get that potato to rap. Put it on Youtube I wanna see it!!

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:57 PM
Gnats, little tiny biting annoying @ss gants.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:07 PM

Must be an Alaskan thing tonight. Not drunk but have had a few glasses of wine.

I live in a ski town. it's already turning winter. our two weeks of summer is gone. all there is to do is drink and then make $hit up. Like did you know I invented eagles. So true. I was looking at a hawk one day and was like " I can do better than that". So I stole a hawk egg. took it to my secret underground genetics lab. Had them splice in a little of Mr.clean then BOOM. Bald Eagle..it's the truth

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:57 PM

I will be tomorrow after moving!!! Bottoms up!

drinker drinker

and that's what I told her.

drool drinker

all this getting to know each other stuff..psh.. All that needed to be said is you put your bottom up.laugh :tongue:

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:55 PM

Uhhmmm...I'm in NY......You're in Alaska.....

I'm not with ya...tongue2

but you wanna be. don't lie. you want to run your fingers through my squid like hair.:wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:50 PM

I will be tomorrow after moving!!! Bottoms up!

drinker drinker

and that's what I told her.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:46 PM

Sober sticking with my ice tea I will have to pee alot but its better than feeling like chit the next day:smile: smokin

I just keep sleeping until I don't feel like $hit. I'm thinking a nice 18 hour naplaugh

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:37 PM
Who's with me?

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:37 PM
Ah hecky nah.. I'm done after this one. I would not want to go through any of the stuff that comes from being a kid to adult. Like I said after this life. I'm tapping out. Time to get some rest.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:33 PM
I'm city even though I will say this. I would much rather be lost in nature than in the wrong part of town. If I run across a bear I might be able to survive. If I run across a gang; I'm f'n dead.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:32 PM

has anyone run into this?someon putting pics of someone else up and claiming its them.i ran into this a while ago the girl doesnt know that i found out and still calls me.what would you do?

I told you when we started talking I really wasn't from Atlantis. I said these long green locks are a facade man, open your eyes! You chose to believe other wise. I'm not calling anymore. You love me for being HUMAN or you don't love me at all.sad :wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:26 PM
Only in my imagination.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 12:51 AM

I'm going with what the other guy said and just simply put they are games. Football is Chess played on a field. There is a whole lot more to it than hitting someone. Even though that part is really fun.

Here is a thought though. You know those rams that smash their heads together to impress the doe? They don't watch sports, at least as far as I know. To the doe's though they are a phenomena as you put it. It's natural selection for a good strong baby.

Maybe, you know because we are human and all. We tend to blow things out as big as we can. So your natural selection phenomena could be justified I guess. We as people, humans, mankind just like to show our @ss to as many people as we can. Of course I think natural selection would work backwards that way, because if I'm a big time player, rolling in the money, living like a rock star. It's the woman that better impress me..just sayin'

I personally think you should just drink some beer with your boys yell at a game. pound some shots. have nachos, burgers & hot dogs. Maybe trade in the sandals for some kick *** sneaks and enjoy being a man. It's a hellova' good life.

I just don't get it, maybe I'm weird. I don't wear sandals and although I'm a hippie I assure you I'm 110% man, I'm just intelligent. I'm not saying that anyone who likes sports is unintelligent, I'm just wondering about the implications of proffessional sports to our psyche. Just wondering.

I was just joking about the sandals, just trying to get a laugh out of ya. Besides most of the BS I spewed this part is what I was trying to covey.

"Of course I think natural selection would work backwards that way, because if I'm a big time player, rolling in the money, living like a rock star. It's the woman that better impress me..just sayin'"

Why every kid wants to be a rock star or a athlete. Too make the women chase them and not the other way around. I do however think it's sad if a fan identifies his personality through a team. Being up when they are good and down when they are low. Then again people have their passions who am I to judge?

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/23/10 12:40 AM

"Thanks you just moved up to #1 on my list. So how do you like "Your" leg? I'm a rare man myself. See you in a few. One of my hobbies is computer hacking. I followed your IP back to it's point of origin. So you thinking red wine also?"

I'm thinking leg with some fava beans, and a nice Chianti. bigsmile

laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/22/10 11:15 PM
Anybody who has chatted with you or interacted with you for a minute. Can tell your a big softy. I personally think you just use the pictures to mask your vulnerability. As for crazy? I don't see it. You seem like one of the most relaxed guys on here. Your very protective & judgmental of yourself which cuts your esteem down. Plus you wear your emotions on your sleeve and you express them through poetry or topics.

Some people just can't look beyond what they see to truly see what they are looking at. I know your too nice to ever send a nasty email back, but if someone told me I was creepy & crazy. I would reply with.

"Thanks you just moved up to #1 on my list. So how do you like "Your" leg? I'm a rare man myself. See you in a few. One of my hobbies is computer hacking. I followed your IP back to it's point of origin. So you thinking red wine also?"

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/22/10 11:02 PM
On woman who wrestle in it. That's really the only way to enjoy PB&J.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/22/10 10:49 PM
I vote this topic gets moved to it's proper location. How about we do that?? Huh, sound good? cool...