I also love...
Naruto Shippuden
Dragonball, DragonballZ, And Dragonball GT

Blue Dragon
Gate Keepers
Anything Gundam

So many other shows...
Too many to list actually...

All great I love anime movies to esp. Akira, ninja scroll, venus wars, vampire hunter D. Oh and in 2011 a live action cowboy bebop movie is comming out. Knocking on Heaven's Door was excellent and deep I really loved it.

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:58 AM
Edited by Tone_11 on Fri 04/10/09 11:01 AM
Dragon Ball evolution was good I guess if you weren't into the anime, but I was watching it since I was 8 (the old dragonball with bulma and goku) and it was disappointing to me.

But 2010 Clash of the Titans I can't wait 4 that
also in 2010 Thundercats
2012 Halo

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 05:47 PM
Edited by Tone_11 on Thu 04/09/09 05:49 PM

questions (and just looking for some insight to this question not to argue in any way)

as far as a reason for making it legal as an economic reason....to help the economy, they would tax pot...correct? my question is this...wouldn't it raise the cost of pot because of tax? would dealers want to file taxes for it? if they get it under the table now without tax...why would they want to pay tax now?

i admit i don't know the whole economics of the taxes, so i was hoping someone could enlighten me on itflowerforyou

Correct, well, in theory anyway. It would raise the price of marijuana because there would be tax to it, given the government would control it we could see a great cost increase to marijuana. However, if it were decriminalized the states would save money versus throwing it at the drug war for marijuana...that is probably the best route to go if this were to go anywhere. I would imagine dealers would have to file for it, and that alone would probably keep it on the blackmarket but even there the cost would increase.

If marijuana was "legal" it would be the hugest hypocracy..I think is the word I'm looking for..EVER..tell ya why...BECAUSE IT WOULD STILL BE ILLEGAL! Because no way in hell would people sell it and get taxed on it when ya can buy it from one person and sell it to another. Thats the whole idea of a "drug dealer." No way we can "manufacture" marijuana. There are too many drug dealers. What we going to do, form a union!?

The word you are looking for is oxymoron maybe, and it's hypocrisy, the government could do several things. First sell it cheaper than it's available for on the streets, therefor making marijuana dealing unprofitable and therefore undesireable for most drug dealers who would probably switch to heroine or cocaine(derivatives) anyways. The government could contract with private growers and purchase it from them en mass. Or legalized dealers. What is a real hypocrisy is that nicotine and alchohol are 100% legal and are the #2 and #1 killers of all drugs respectively. You can get a prescription for sh#% that is way more dangerous, addictive, and expensive than marijuana. I don't even smoke weed, but I see legalizing it would make sense. Does anyone not smoke just cause it's illegal? No, so would more people smoke cause it is legal? I don't think so.

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 05:20 PM
What's your name scumbag?
Better you than me
To bad about handjob....
Do you suck ****s private? no sir. Bull****! I bet you could suck a golfball through a gardenhose.
FMJ

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:28 AM
no e juggling (sry I'm a spelling nazi)
Kicking

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:07 AM
Edited by Tone_11 on Thu 04/09/09 11:10 AM

"Now it isn't that I don't like you, Susan, because, after all, in moments of quiet, I'm strangely drawn toward you, but - well, there haven't been any quiet moments."

"Not only did I enjoy that kiss last night, I was awed by the efficiency behind it."

"When a girl is under 21, she's protected by law. When she's over 65, she's protected by nature. Anywhere in between, she's fair game. Look out."

I don't remember all these, but this must be a Turner Classic fan here. I am for sure.

True enough, here is another Quote as a Hint:

"Listen the last man that said that to me was Archie Leach just a week before he cut his throat."

Oh yeah... this is one Actor in five different films.

Ok the first one is from Dr. David Huxley in Bringing up Baby by Cary Grant 1930 something, which I have on beta (but no beta player )

and the last is from another cary grant movie, His Girl Friday (one of my favorites) I'm only 26 so those are the only 2 I've seen.

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:56 AM
At 12:01 am in Fullerton California Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart, 22 years old was dead on arrival, along with 2 other passengers in his car. His vehicle was struck by a minivan that ran a red light, then fled the scene of the accident. The driver of the minivan was apprehended down the street from the accident and charged with felony hit and run. Damn that sucks 22 and your finally in the majors, then some bad driver, doing something really stupid f#cks it all up 4 you.

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:12 AM
I always say there's nothing wrong with you, that changing yourself completely won't fix.

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:09 AM
How about the fact the XP was the best windows (albeit after SP2) and the least buggy. There was no "need" for Vista, as all software programs ran on XP and Vista, so why would you shell out cash (if you had XP) to "upgrade" to a quirky, goofy, slower, and useless operating system. Sure it had a better look to it but microsoft ignored all the beta testers complaints and released it how they wanted it. I don't think apples ads really had any effect since there market share is roughly the same if not marginally higher than before vista's release. (they make alot more money selling phones, ipods, and through itunes as well as there computer sales.) Vista just wasn't user friendly (for the avg. pc user) and I guess windows 7 will aim to correct this failure.

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:00 AM
Alienware is now owned by Dell, and they are way to overpriced. Even if you don't build your own computer with newegg.com or similar site, there's more cost efficient options. MMORPG's aren't known to be real demanding on graphix cards so there's no need to get a top of the line gaming pc if that's the most demanding. Eve Online which to me has the best graphics of all MMORPG's will run on an ATI X750 with 128 MB which is from 2004. So be smart about things.

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:54 AM
Just use a restore point that's before 4/2/09 or the one that says when it was installed, I know it creates a system restore point before it installs, especially if it was from automatic updates. So after you do this you should turn off automatic updates (start - control panel - automatic updates - click off. But you should get IE 8 regardless it's much better as it has tabbed browsing or switch to mozilla :D Good luck

Tone_11's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:46 AM
K Billy's super sounds of the 70's week continues with Little Green Bag by the George Baker selection. Reservoir Dogs soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJrOCP7_spQ

Tone_11's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:52 AM

Shame. You're missing out on a hysterical classic! smile2

So I've been told. I think I would need to watch it with someone who is a huge fan. If I decided to watch it alone -- only for the sake of watching it -- I think that would be a mistake.

There are a few movies I need to watch (that I've missed).

I've never seen:

Star Wars (of any kind)
Star Trek
ET
Bambi or other Disney films
Any chick flick -- including The Princess Bride
Mel Brookes or Monte Python films
Dirty Dancing which seems to be some huge rage spock

There are more but anything that is 'classic' you can almost bet I have not seen -- mostly because I have no interest in the plot.

You really think the princess bride is a chick flick (the girl was hot). I thought it was like a goofy fantasy movie. The best mel brooks movie was spaceballs. Lord Helmet, Lonestar, and the druish princess - who was also kinda cute. Oh and it's Angelina Jolie with a G, and she has a head to big for her body, no ass, no curves, she's got nice lips though. I thought the german woman Diane Kruger she's hot ( I dunno about a thousand ships but she's fine.) I liked Rocco's girlfriend from the boondock saints too, classy women rock.

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/03/09 06:03 PM
Tony Montana

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:59 PM
personifying

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:54 PM
Maybe look at tyler perry, or people that dream they can become doctors and such.

Have you ever been on your local news?

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:31 PM
Nullifying

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/03/09 09:24 AM
Isn't the point of life to have babies and procreate life. Strictly from a biological sense.

Tone_11's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:55 AM
Charlize Theron super sexy, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Monica Bellucci (persephone in the matrix), Sophie Marceau (french women are sexxxy), and Megan FOX