So pretty, Crystal. Merry Christmas!

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:05 PM
Lifetime movie network

SIN

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 01:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/11/22 01:07 PM
Chris your comment was all about the book I suggested as a good read. It was a suggestion I felt related to the topic you shared. You take it or you don't. It's not any kind of attack on your education. Simply accept or ignore. And I do agree we for sure don't understand each other. Enjoy your time in the forums.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 09:38 AM
Olive, the Other Reindeer.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 09:35 AM
I'm about to sew up and repair Zeldas (one of my pups) favorite stuffed toy. It's an alligator. The shreds it up and pulls the stuffing out and then brings it to me to fix so she can do it all over again. I've sewn and patched so much there's not much original left. I've bought replacements but she knows the difference. She will literally sit staring at me holding it in her mouth. When i take it she brings me the fluff she pulled out of it. Sewing isn't my favorite but I love her so much I can't say no.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 08:55 AM

I support the business's right to refuse service.

For me (a bigot lol) I think it depends. There is fair and unfair discrimination.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 08:45 AM
I don't agree
People want clear black or white when the world is a whole lot of gray.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 08:29 AM
I guess I'm a bigot then.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 08:28 AM
I don't love you changed your username, Rock. Bring Back the Gnome!

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 08:20 AM
Because there is cause for discrimination sometimes like when it prevents physical harm to others.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 08:10 AM
Masked or unmasked people
Vaccinated or unvaccinated people are not groups protected in the anti discrimination laws.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 07:44 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/11/22 07:49 AM
lol. oh well, excuse me. because I don't do books. or...... maybe you shouldn't assume everyone reads much less knows who this c.w Lewis or whatever his name is. because honestly, don't know, don't care. I dropped out in 7th grade and I'm self made and educated. I don't for scholars or college because all those people say the same thing, read that book? they laugh when I say I got a 7th grade education because their college educated and they read books. I'll say it the way I always do,not saying you don't but I work for a living. I don't have time to read books or even watch TV for that matter. while their laughing, they make less money than me and they have college debt. when I retire I might read a book or grab one to light a fire with, but the point, I'll have the time catch me then.

first of all your reaction to someone suggesting a book to read says a lot about you.
you're here in the forums participating so that suggests you have some level of literacy.
sharing a book is pretty innocent. it's a suggestion not something being forced.
people often share things with others that brought them enjoyment or enlightenment.
also according to your topic...you don't even know if love exists or not. Are you really in the position to tell someone that it can't be one thing or another?

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 07:18 AM
Most every woman in here. Lol

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 07:12 AM
Well first off I'll say its entirely possible I'm wrong but I don't think you're open to discussing anything that may challenge your feelings or belief. I feel like you're looking for arguments and conflict instead of real discussion.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 06:30 AM

A Christian is someone whose behavior and heart reflects Jesus Christ.

thank you for your honesty. that's exactly how I perceive it. I been told because I think other possibilities, that's not Christian. gotta believe Jesus Christ is God and if I think other possibilities then Im a denier of Christ or something. like, l love everyone and I see people for their actions. but being christian I'm suppose to let people walk all over me?I'm one of those people, you don't have to respect me but im not gonna let anyone get away with disrespecting me without a consequence. some say I'm suppose to lower my head and walk away that's the christian thing to do. well that maybe but that's also what a punk does and that I'm not. they make me "earn" their respect, I will but I'm gonna make em regret it. in the bible it says eye for an eye tooth for a tooth. tell me again why I'm not or lesser of a Christian than they are? it's ridiculous the way people take religion, then break in down how "they feel" it should be.

I have so many thoughts and concerns honestly when I read your posts. You're all over the place.

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:42 AM
C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

It's a good read

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:17 AM
A Christian is someone whose behavior and heart reflects Jesus Christ.

no photo
Sat 12/10/22 07:54 PM
β€œGlory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace among men..."

no photo
Sat 12/10/22 07:46 PM
Time to party!!!