Fri 01/19/24 07:53 AM
Vibes

no photo
Fri 01/19/24 07:40 AM
Silly

no photo
Thu 01/18/24 12:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/18/24 12:52 PM
I hear ya! Sometimes you just gotta vent! Welcome to Mingle2.

no photo
Wed 01/17/24 07:57 PM

does anyone know where this place is ?
I'm starting to think no one does it all..

Cumberland Gap is one of the most beautiful places my eyes have ever seen.
Welcome to Mingle2. Best wishes.

no photo
Wed 01/17/24 03:54 PM
Roast, potatoes,onions and carrots in the crockpot. Our local grocery had a 2 for one family deal so im going to cook another roast overnight and shred it for vegetable beef soup.

no photo
Wed 01/17/24 10:14 AM

... I was just reading further on the subject and came across this statement "These microbes are believed to be critical for growth and are thought to help protect against asthma, allergies...." Both my boys were emergency c sections. They both have asthma and allergies. Pretty Interesting.

A mother myself, I can understand how awful it must be to now come across this information.
Let's hope doctors have become wiser and now swab babies' mouths after C-sections.
As for your boys, maybe you can find some help for them in the alternative? Homeopathy or acupuncture could be of help. And even Eden Energy Medicine therapists. I know there are many all over the US.
Or a very good naturopath.
Could very well be that your boys' gut health isn't solid but can be improved. That could do a lot for their overall health & well-being.

I dont let it worry me too much as they're both in pretty good health and seemed to have grown out of their asthma (even though I know you don't actually grow out of it). Asthma and allergies also run on both sides of my family. I'm not sure if they would have a benefited from a swab or not. If I could go back with that information I would definitely had said "dab em up with that swab" lol

no photo
Tue 01/16/24 09:53 PM

For all women who wish to have children in the future...

When I was a young mother I came across young women from the UK during holiday. We ended up talking about childbirth and they were all scared of natural childbirth. It seemed to gross them out too? Lots of "Eeww"s.
I could not understand as in The Netherland most women go for natural childbirth, often a home delivery as well.
But these women, English, preferred a C-section.
I couldn't believe it.

Drawback of C-section: during natural childbirth the baby get some vaginal bacteria in its body. This is of vital importance as these bacteria are the basis of the baby's micro-biome.
Without it the gut health of the baby won't get off to a good start.
Gut health is the foundation of your entire health. There's even a direct link from the gut to the brain via the Vagus Nerve, apart from a healthy immune system begins with a strong microbiome (gut health) and so on. Literally everything rests on that when it comes to health.
So a natural childbirth is very important for the baby's health, not just as a baby but for his/her entire life!

When a baby is born via a C-section it misses out on that. I've heard there are doctors/midwives that then swap the baby's mouth with vaginal juices from the mother directly after the C-section.
It is THAT important.

Maybe a good thing to consider if you wish to have children in the future. If there's medical reason for a C-section then you have no choice. In that case remember to have the baby's mouth swapped immediately afterwards!
You'll be doing your child a tremendous favour!

I was just reading further on the subject and came across this statement "These microbes are believed to be critical for growth and are thought to help protect against asthma, allergies...." Both my boys were emergency c sections. They both have asthma and allergies. Pretty Interesting.

no photo
Tue 01/16/24 12:40 PM
The next person is high value and is loved!

no photo
Mon 01/15/24 11:14 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 01/15/24 11:40 AM
My snow angel looks more like a bumblebee.

no photo
Sun 01/14/24 06:54 PM
I find selflessness in a man is extremely sexy.

no photo
Fri 01/12/24 07:31 AM

Cook nourishing meals.
Workout. (Non-negotiable)
Spend time outside.
Read before bed.
Doing something fun.
Attending fundraisers and meeting people.
Making sure I get a good night sleep.
Spend time meditating and talking to the Universe of Love and Light.

I like that you said "non- negotiable" self discipline is also self care.

The biggest thing I changed for self care was setting boundaries and telling people "no". It was also the hardest. I naturally want to serve and care for people.

no photo
Thu 01/11/24 09:23 PM
In the hustle and bustle of modern life, taking care of your mental health is paramount. The demands of work, relationships, and various responsibilities can often leave us feeling drained and overwhelmed.

This is where self-care comes into play – a practice that involves intentional actions to nurture your mental, emotional, and physical well being.

One way I practice self care is daily prayer. What are some of the ways you practice self-care?

no photo
Thu 01/11/24 09:06 PM
I ordered pizza.

no photo
Thu 01/11/24 08:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/11/24 08:37 PM

If I told a Woman that She had a Nice Body
would She Hold It Against Me ? :wink:

Now rain can fall so soft against a window
Sun can shine so bright up in the sky
But daddy always told me "Don't make small talk"
He said "Come on out and say what's on your mind"
So if I said you have a beautiful body
Would you hold it against me

no photo
Thu 01/11/24 07:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/11/24 07:35 AM
I loooooove a basset hound. Those long velvety ears, fat wrinkles and big old sad eyes. My heart melts at the cuteness :heart_eyes:

Right now I have 2 little jack russells (they're mix) I would not trade them for the world!

no photo
Thu 01/11/24 07:16 AM

I Love Full Figured Gals. :heart:

I've been "heavy set" most my life. I've never been with a man who complained about my body (I figure they shouldn't be with me if it's a problem for them) I always felt insecure about myself. I never lie about my weight but I only send a body picture after I know they're ok with dating plus size.
Ultimately though it really does come down to health. In my younger years doctors told me I was healthy as I get old I'm having weight related health problems. It isnt fair to start a relationship when I'm not healthy. I don't want to be a burden to someone I love when I can change that.

no photo
Wed 01/10/24 04:44 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/10/24 05:04 PM

Maybe they do really believe that they only have average weight or a few extra pounds.

This makes sense. They may be in self-denial of their unhealthy weight, or they may not want to be labeled as obese.

Pictures and video chat can help you have a better idea of size and save you the in person awkwardness.

If it's a big deal just flat out ask them their weight range.

no photo
Wed 01/10/24 04:38 PM

I've been so curious as to the rate of how some men who's be hitting me up lie about their ages.. It's so unbelievable.

WhO MEN Only??

You silly person ;-)
Everyone knows women are allowed to change their
minds about their age on a whim.

We don't lie we just stop counting at like 30.

no photo
Wed 01/10/24 08:46 AM
It's perfect considering what you're seeking.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25