Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 12/15/22 09:14 AM
I swear I knew you were gonna say that!!!!

Cherry pie?

no photo
Thu 12/15/22 03:51 AM
An apple peeler

no photo
Wed 12/14/22 09:11 PM
Im extremely pleased with myself. Both my boys just celebrated birthdays. They think I didn't get them anything due to low on funds. They never complained or acted disappointed. They're extremely good and understanding. They never ask for it but I know they've been wanting super smash brothers for their Nintendo switch. I got it for them but I couldn't give it to them because I rented a movie theater and invited their best friends to play it on the big screen. That and Mario cart. We have 2 hours game time and 1 hour in the party room. They're gonna be soooo surprised.

no photo
Wed 12/14/22 02:16 PM
Old fashioned Christmas candy

no photo
Wed 12/14/22 10:54 AM
If we make it through December

no photo
Wed 12/14/22 08:36 AM

Oh, Child of Mine;

Now in my 60s I realize many things I taught you were wrong.
For only if I'd had the wisdom I now possess might your journey be a bit easier....

To see you struggling in many ways I know too well, makes me sick with inadequacy.

It was my responsibility to teach you what you needed to know about life.
How to deal with those life challenges which really try our resolve.
Had I known then what I know now, I might have saved you from those things.

All I can do is ask your patience as I try to impart the wisdom I've gained thru trial and error to guide you to a better path.

Its my job, my responsibility as a parent, to guide you till I die. A dedication I make to you as your dad to always look out for you.

You might see it as nagging or meddling but it is purely given from my love to you, my child.
If nothing else in this whole Universe is more important, let it be known my love and hope for you to be healthy and wise as you grow older is more important to me.

Yes, dad is always trying to change you, not to hurt you but to make you more of what you could be.

I hope that got to the right eyes.

no photo
Wed 12/14/22 08:11 AM

LONELY

Loneliness is like when you look at your face in the mirror. Unique to you.

I grew up in the country, on a farm. My only sibling is a sister who is 8 years older than I.
In the 60s and early 70s I rode my bicycle everywhere I wanted to go, I had friends.

In school, I rode a full bus 26 miles one way everyday, had friends on the bus and friends in school.

In college I had friends in the dorm and friends in class.

In the service, I had friends and subordinates. Had 4 small children at home and a wife.

In my job, I had friends, eventually subordinates (who were like a 2nd family) and at home raised 4 children to young adulthood.

When the kids grew up and moved out and my marriage ended I suffered from "Empty Nest Syndrome"
I went from a life of activity and turmoil to dead silence. I spent years in dead silence, only my own reflection in the mirror to talk to.

During my formative years in the country I spend a lot of time alone. I read a lot of books (mostly fiction). My imagination was my friend. You could say, "I spent a lot of time in my head"

After work, after family...I again spent a lot of time in my head. I now watch movies for entertainment, Movies cause my imagination to soar. I write, I compose and I work on projects.

What I don't do is focus on the fact I am alone most of the time. My GF and I have an agreement to keep our together-time special. We keep it special because we spend time together sporadically and without schedule. Sometimes one day a week, sometimes a full weekend and sometimes a week long tryst. We are NOT joined at the hip. It makes our relationship strong because when we are together it is special.

How YOU deal with being alone is governed by your life experiences. If you have always been around a lot of people and place your self-value in how others see you, being alone can be hell for you.

If you raised a family for decades and now everyone is gone, it can cause 'empty nest' but if you are aware it is a temporary condition which only you can control, you can get yourself clear of those feelings of loneliness.

One thing being alone allows you to do is you now have the ability to remake yourself as you see fit. It can be a slow process. While you do this, the trick is to not 'focus' on the loneliness. Keep yourself entertained (distracted) while you remake yourself to be who you want to be now.
Let the turmoil and adopted stress fade away from your life and seek contentment within yourself.
Realize its Okay to be alone but being lonely is a form of depression which can affect how you appear to others. Get a handle on the loneliness within you and master being alone...Your rock steady presence will attract others.

Looking back, its much easier to see in hindsight than while you are battling loneliness. It is a difficult row to hoe but since it is your own life and you are the one living it, who is more qualified to make those changes than you?

I spend a lot of time in the forums just reading your comments. I feel compelled to say thank you for all that you share of yourself. It's appreciated

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 06:31 PM
You better run cause I'm gonna kiss!!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 08:35 AM
Well that's a hearty rack!

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 06:17 AM
Chest mate

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 04:59 AM
smile2 maybe

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 04:50 AM
Ahem....whoa

no photo
Tue 12/13/22 04:23 AM
I'm thinking someone is not going to have time for youtube, discord and cartoons at work today. Lol time to earn that pay your getting.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 12:17 PM
Fluckin' cheated! honestly angry.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 11:14 AM

Fine i'll kiss your nose.

sound romantic:thumbsup:

I'm a biter!

You can’t bite what doesn’t exist bigsmile

I have a million times in my dreams :nose:

scared

I got your NA...Nose!:laughing:

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 11:06 AM

I'm a biter!

You can’t bite what doesn’t exist bigsmile

I have a million times in my dreams :nose:

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 10:59 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 12/12/22 11:02 AM
Oops!

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 10:59 AM

I'm a biter!

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 10:50 AM

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 10:40 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 12/12/22 10:44 AM
I'd plant one on Cyrax in heart beat.
Keep his smexy lips busy so he can't make fun of me.