Community > Posts By > dmx_wyrw

dmx_wyrw's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:39 AM
ill catch you aims84!!!

dmx_wyrw's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:01 AM
i just noticed that i wasn't on the list. think i was between 1 and 2. please go back and fix. thanks!:wink:

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:55 PM
well im not new or bored

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:36 PM
This is good!:wink:

dmx_wyrw's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:59 PM
Edited by dmx_wyrw on Wed 01/30/08 09:00 PM
my goodness uh. i hope you didnt copy this down yourself!

feel sorry for that dude, uh er whateva it goes by

dmx_wyrw's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:08 PM
Oy! cheerio. and all that what?

dmx_wyrw's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:59 PM

that's a lot of bull

Guess you don't fit in the fact number 2 list column huh?....lol

haha it took a while for a remark like this..

dmx_wyrw's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:58 PM
anyone said c**K yet?
seems like another innuendo thread....

In my hand i have my C**K.

oops i mean coke..."e" after the "k". oh well

dmx_wyrw's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:52 PM
Edited by dmx_wyrw on Fri 01/18/08 09:54 PM
average? poor saps...
...and here all this time i thought i was average

dmx_wyrw's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:21 AM
hells no

dmx_wyrw's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:02 PM
amen. its good

dmx_wyrw's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:36 PM
VW jetta pic in my profile

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:43 PM
Audrey Hepburn nuff said

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:46 PM
it has nothing to do with nicotine. its the tobacco thats bad.
read the post. go google it. like i said had a friend that went to the hospital.

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:40 PM
Edited by dmx_wyrw on Tue 01/01/08 06:42 PM

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:30 PM
Edited by dmx_wyrw on Tue 01/01/08 06:30 PM

i ain't putting out a stupid idea, yeah it makes you extremely sick, i've seen it happen and i also seen what happens when they tried to smoke after that too.

it can be lethal. Ive seen someone go to the hospitable for messin around. and it was just a pinch.

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:26 PM

The toxin in tobacco is nicotine, an alkaloid with an irritating effect on the stomach and intestines and also the nervous system. This toxin is related to the toxins in poison hemlock and lupine. Concerning nicotine concentrations, an average cigarette can contain between 20 and 30 mg, and 120 mg for a cigar. One report indicates that for a human unaccustomed to tobacco, 4 mg can cause clinical signs, and 60 mg at one time can cause death.

Pets can easily be poisoned by tobacco products in the home, either accidentally or maliciously. The primary route of poisoning is by ingestion (eating tobacco products or drinking tobacco-tainted water), but inhalation of smoke is also possible. Clinical signs nearly always are present, but only rarely is a lethal dose ingested. The initial signs of poisoning can develop within 10 to 15 minutes or may not manifest for several hours. At first, the irritating effect that tobacco has on the stomach and intestines will cause salivating, vomiting (if capable), and diarrhea. Shortly after the digestive signs develop, neurologic signs appear. Initially, nicotine stimulates the nervous system, with depression of the nervous system occurring at a later time. Early signs include nervousness, shaking, trembling, a stiff and uncoordinated gait, weakness and collapse. Cardiac abnormalities may be noted as well as breathing difficulties, to the point of respiratory paralysis (the cause of death in lethal cases). Tobacco is also teratogenic, causing birth defects if the mother animal was pregnant when the toxicosis occurred.

In large animals, pigs are the most likely to suffer tobacco poisoning, since they are allowed to forage on harvested tobacco fields. In addition to the gastric and neurologic signs, birth defects have been well documented when pregnant sows ingest tobacco. The most common defects are limb deformities in the piglets.

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:23 PM

i know it sounds gross but i've had several friends that quit this way seriously, cold turkey, never even looked at another cigerette.

find the scummiest ashtray you got, while it's full. flip it over on a paper towel, pick out the 5 butts at the bottom......... and eat them......

garenteed you'll quit and never look back........

Do not do this!! You will make yourself very sick and it can be dangerous.

Man some people wanna quit that bad so dont put out stupid ideas. not funny.

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:19 PM
You quitting or just putting it on pause?

dmx_wyrw's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:09 PM
Come on dude. why ask a question like this?
Is there anybody that is mean enough say otherwise?
Its all about what you think. not anyone else.
If you think your ugly then your ugly. and vice versa

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12