Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:28 PM
how many girls have you asked out? Or are you expecting them to just throw themselves at you?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:05 PM

no, I'm gonna stay, thanks

Of course you are....

sick sick

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:01 PM
jesus. woman..go away already.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:51 PM
I hate threads about people's boredom. If you're bored, get off your lazy ass and go do something.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:33 PM
It sounds like a pity party here...and I wasn't invited.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:58 PM

I sent a girl who has been undecided about going on a date with me a big spa basket to arrive at her job Feb. 13 and a teddy bear with a bunch of balloons to arrive Feb 14,V-day.
Do I get a big yes or a big bill?

Update: Looks like I only get the bill.

i'm sorry to hear you didn't get the date you were hoping for.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:56 PM

Ahhh - QwicherBytchin

Hush

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:50 PM
NEVER THINK YOU HAVE A BIG BILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU SHOWED YOU CARED AND THAT MAKES THE STATEMENT I AM SHORE SHE WAS HAPPY AND I AM SHORE YOU WILL GET YOUR DATE NO MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ONLY YOU CAN FIND THE TRUTH IN YOUR HEART ABOUT HER GOOD LUCK

Jesus.....hit the caps lock...please...

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/16/08 03:18 AM
No fair, I just got home from work!

noway

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:27 PM

"using spellchecker" Suzanne20 ok now ask yourself this question. how many people in here have the same WIFE or HUSBAND that they've first gave their wedding vows too????

Now notice that in today's society, the divorce rate is up, people are into what they call "the hook-up scene" we also have AIDS or STD's out there.

And in our Grandfathers and Grandmothers day. When they said their wedding vows. They we're together to the end of their lives

my grandparents divorced.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:17 PM
proove can not be a spellchecker sanctioned word

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:12 PM

"using spellchecker" IndnPrncs I have been staying on topic this entire time. but it's not ME who took it off topic since I was the one being bashed and insulted in the beginning for my mistyping now was I???

Bill it's not JUST the typing... Soooooooooooooooooo the cia had what to do with the lift??????? I'm trying to understand really I am..

C'mon Indn....you know they use the lift to get a high eye Q. How else does it happen?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:07 PM

"using spellchecker" shoes4rhon ok that sounds great on what you are saying. now why don't you tell my son them same words, and you can tell my son the same words you just said to me. So please stop and think, about what you are saying.

I'm still in shock...he bred?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:06 PM

Bill , if your wife left you 9 years ago maybe it is time to I don't know get over it ... that seems like a long time to hold on to anger and resentment.. Have you thought about Yoga??

Um..In Bill's defense..I know this guy that was married like 30yrs ago..only married for ONE year..but he still talks about her like they're still together..soooooooo..there are many that can't let go..lol

Just because they can't...doesn't mean they shouldn't ;)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:03 PM

Bill , if your wife left you 9 years ago maybe it is time to I don't know get over it ... that seems like a long time to hold on to anger and resentment.. Have you thought about Yoga??

Is Yogay that bear with the pic i nick basket?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:01 PM
Ok..I'm trying to put makeup on to get ready for work..and the tears from laughter keep running my mascara

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:57 PM

"using spellchecker" yeah I had a woman. who had to open her legs for every guy that she could. she then ran off with another guy, and left her 3 year old child without a mother. She never calls. Never see's him. And he's now 11 years old. And is now without a mom. See how women really are?

So all women are the same because of what this one did to you?

Maybe if you had wrote her a love note from time to time, to show her,....hold on,,you probably did...never mind

LOL, ok...stop....I can't eat and laugh at the same time!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:56 PM

"using spellchecker" yeah I had a woman. who had to open her legs for every guy that she could. she then ran off with another guy, and left her 3 year old child without a mother. She never calls. Never see's him. And he's now 11 years old. And is now without a mom. See how women really are?

Oh man...he bred...

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:47 PM

not bye my want but bye the women whom had to open her lags for every guy she could open them for

Eh?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:45 PM

"using spellchecker" jtip1977 thank you for noticing. yes I am copying and pasting from my spellchecker...but I can only go so quick to respond to one jerk at a time.

My name is Jeff. Not Jerk

Hi Jeff...how's your eye Q?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25