Community > Posts By > ashinaustin

ashinaustin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:33 PM
How long do y'all typically wait before you meet the kids/they meet yours?

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 02/17/09 05:01 PM
It is cool, but kind of hard to read with that pattern behind it. Just my opinion

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:21 AM

If at first...

why did we not succeed at first?

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:08 AM
what Is there a new prisoner on here?

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:30 PM

A relationship that I am not the sole provider of her happiness

Agreed

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:26 PM

Yeah, my one and only date from here, said he was 35, which I found out was code for 45 and said he was 5'11" which is 5'5" in real life...... ugh noway

Those standard-to-metric conversions can be tricky, though....

Sounds like I need to study up so I don't get caught in that one again, lol. Sneaky little bastard!

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:21 PM
Yeah, my one and only date from here, said he was 35, which I found out was code for 45 and said he was 5'11" which is 5'5" in real life...... ugh noway

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:15 PM

Kiss are good. No matter where they are. When is affection a bad thing?

Agreed. My neck drives me crazy though

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:35 AM

Who is your celebrity fantasty? I know everyone has one.

If I could get a night with Anderson Cooper, my life would be made!
Anderson Cooper?....
(lol) I know who he is....I was just sayin'....Anderson Cooper?:tongue:

Oh haha, yeah don't know, he does it for me! I love older men!

You got it wrong...You love older gay men....lol I thought he was so hot when I first saw him on t.v then found out he was gay...I wouldnt mind trying to make him straight though:wink: :wink:

Just more of a challenge. He has lent himself to many fantasies, gay or not.

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:57 PM
I say just tell her! You never know if you don't try!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:35 PM

"LONESOME AND BLUE ,I AM A CARING , DOWN TO EARHT , HONEST , ECT..... MORE TO COME"

I hope there is more to come, just looking desperate right now

P.S. I live on EARTH

EARHT is in the Ongaros Nebula, and all of their people look like llamas wearing red hats. And they always type ECT instead of etc.

Whew! Thanks for clearing that up. So distance is a good excuse right?

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:33 PM
Life's a b!tch
and so am I
I just took a sh!t
that made me cry

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:31 PM
"LONESOME AND BLUE ,I AM A CARING , DOWN TO EARHT , HONEST , ECT..... MORE TO COME"

I hope there is more to come, just looking desperate right now

P.S. I live on EARTH

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:29 PM
" I am not looking for some one to live for but some one who I can not live with out. "

And I like long walks on the beach and a good night of cuddling. Let's get creative people!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:23 PM
10.NAME 3 THINGS YOU CRAVE SEXUAL ON A REGULAR BASIS? - # 1 receiving water sports(urine from the source) from a woman or multiple women. #2 being cuckolded, #3 giving foot, heel and boot worship to women.
11.WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AT A SWING PARTY? - I am a huge voyer-thats why cuckolding works for me, so i would like to watch couples have sex.
13.NAME ON FANTASY YOU HAVE YET TO FULFILL?- to find my dream dominant mistress that has an extremely high sex drive for other men And likes to piss in my mouth.

I can't believe he hasn't found a woman yet. Creepy man who wants women to pee on him? What a catch!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:21 PM

"So I went into Subway today and there was this lady who sent her sandwich back because they made it wrong... The woman watched them make her sandwich, then paid for it, checked the sandwich, then sent it back.... Are you kidding me right now? If you are this woman or you are related to this woman please don't send me any messages. "

Wow......

What makes it work is the fact that this is the only time in history that anyone has ever made a mistake at Subway -- and we're not even really sure about THAT -- I mean, this one little report is HARDLY official documentation, right? We need detectives.

I love how this is the only criteria he has for a woman. Detectives are definitely needed...... on the phone as we speak.

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:16 PM

i did when i worked at Hooterssurprised shocked

Hooters was good to me as well...... Crap, where you joking?.............uh............ me too

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:15 PM
"So I went into Subway today and there was this lady who sent her sandwich back because they made it wrong... The woman watched them make her sandwich, then paid for it, checked the sandwich, then sent it back.... Are you kidding me right now? If you are this woman or you are related to this woman please don't send me any messages. "

Wow......

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:55 PM
bigsmile bigsmile

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:43 PM

Who is your celebrity fantasty? I know everyone has one.

If I could get a night with Anderson Cooper, my life would be made!
Anderson Cooper?....
(lol) I know who he is....I was just sayin'....Anderson Cooper?:tongue:

Oh haha, yeah don't know, he does it for me! I love older men!

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25