Community > Posts By > ashinaustin

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:37 PM
Single as can be!

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:31 PM
Oh huge difference. I am talking assertive like if I like you and you aren't asking me out, I'm not too shy to ask you. Like Jess said, it is just knowing what you want and how to communicate that, not just flat out taking it. In my head assertive for this situation is a confidence thing a woman has where she isn't afraid to let you know if she's interested

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:26 PM
Ok just wanted to make sure, kinda felt like I was just going round and round in my head. lol

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:23 PM
Oh yeah, there are way many more factors that go into it, but at the simplest level that is it. There are dealbreakers for everyone. Physical appearance has quite a bit to do with it, location, lifestyle, kids, etc. I was basically just saying that when most people talk about what they really want, it's characteristics that tons of us have, but finding the one with that amazing chemistry that just clicks and also meets the other prerequisites you have. Am I rambling?

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:19 PM
I don't know if I saw that right but a possible mingle in Texas? I am about 30 minutes north of Houston and would be all over it if one got set up.

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:14 PM
Best-Pulp Fiction
Worst- Sprung

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:13 PM
hmmmm...... a smile pitchfork pitchfork

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:10 PM

I have read that somewhere....back of a toilet door?

'For a really loooooooooooong time, call Shads on 555 5555...'

noway scared pitchfork

rofl

Haha! My mind went the exact same place with that comment! Most men are easier to please than they think! :wink:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wait a min! there is a difference between men and little boys, and at your age. Then boys your seeing are still learning what it is to be a man. So :tongue:

Semi-agree. The whole learning thing is the reason that I typically date 10-15 yrs older. But I think when it really gets down to it, MOST of us are pretty simple. If you list what you really need, is what you have really too demanding? Most likely not, it's just finding that chemistry

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:01 PM

I have read that somewhere....back of a toilet door?

'For a really loooooooooooong time, call Shads on 555 5555...'

noway scared pitchfork

rofl

Haha! My mind went the exact same place with that comment! Most men are easier to please than they think! :wink:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:55 PM

Drive her Jeep off a pier.

figure out why his puppy is so suprised

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:53 PM
My two big ones are kitchen and bathroom. If where you eat and get clean aren't up to par, how is the rest of it going to be?

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:40 PM

Assertive...stating comfortably what it is that I want.

Aggressive...taking what I want, and taking no prisoners.

is how I see it.

I am assertive, it shows even in my typing.

I am not aggressive... I bite, but only when begged to.pitchfork

Ok, I see what you mean. Going by your definition, I definitely mean assertive. Like I said, lots of different ways to take it

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:38 PM

Trust me and I probably speak for a lot of guys... With a smile like that... If you asked me out, the answer PROBABLY wouldn't be no

blushing blushing blushing Aw, too sweet, thank you

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:33 PM
Great answers! I didn't know if it scared guys off or if they were open to it. Sometimes we all just need a little tap in the right direction!

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:31 PM

Assertive is not aggressive.

According to this, they are synonyms.

Related forms:

ag⋅gres⋅sive⋅ly, adverb
ag⋅gres⋅sive⋅ness, ag⋅gres⋅siv⋅i⋅ty  /ˌægrɛˈsɪvɪti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ag-re-siv-i-tee] Show IPA , noun

Synonyms:
1. pugnacious, militant. 2. forceful, enterprising, assertive.

There are many different ways to use it though.

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:25 PM
Ok... let's be honest guys. How do you respond to aggressive women? Do you prefer the typical gender roles or would you like for women to be more assertive when it comes to approaching you? I am pretty assertive when I like a guy and have no problem asking them out. How do men feel about this? Would you prefer her to make the first move or do you want to handle that?

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 06:43 PM
Money isn't everything. I don't have the desire to be ridiculously wealthy, I just want to be comfortable and happy.

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/31/09 05:38 PM

Inconsistencies between what they say and what they do.

I'll agree with this one!

Completely agree!

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 03/29/09 03:08 PM
if it's a land line, dial *67, wait for the dialtone, then dial the number

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:01 PM
Edited by ashinaustin on Sun 03/29/09 12:02 PM
Anderson Cooper gets me all hot and bothered. I don't think he's really into my parts though grumble

I tried to put a pic up but I m obviously computer illiterate!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25