Community > Posts By > ashinaustin

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:26 PM
I LOVE the name Drake Parker

I also really liked the name Grayson, Kagan, and Gage.

I like Jude, it's your kid ( I think ), do what you think is best.

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:25 PM
That's a big negative

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:29 PM

Is on Americas Most Wanted....Do you call in?

Heck yeah!!!

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:08 PM

As you can see I have LOTS of gray in my goatee and if I let my hair grow, I have even more. So should I by stock in Grecian Hair Color?

Leave the gray! flowerforyou I think a man looks super sexy with gray. winking

I have to agree! :wink:

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:04 PM

I wonder....if I got 64 pervs with this picture....how many I got from the stealth mode crowd?

Good question. I would guess that most of the people that use stealth are forum veterans. The highly visible people. If that's the case then they all know us. Of course maybe they can't get enough of that sexy kisser...

How do you invisibly perv? I feel so behind!!

go into settings on regular profile page, and you can turn it on.

Thanks!!! :::: off to perv :::::

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:56 PM

I wonder....if I got 64 pervs with this picture....how many I got from the stealth mode crowd?

Good question. I would guess that most of the people that use stealth are forum veterans. The highly visible people. If that's the case then they all know us. Of course maybe they can't get enough of that sexy kisser...

How do you invisibly perv? I feel so behind!!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:14 PM

Window shopping , it happens all the timelaugh

You know the rules, no contact, just lookdrinker

It's actually kind of scary when they do contact me. What the hell do I say to a girl that's only a couple of years older than my daughters??

Some women love older men. bigsmile

...... and there's nothing wrong with that! pitchfork

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:01 PM
A Spicy Tuna Roll from my favorite sushi place. They know me and what I want when I walk in the door.

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:28 PM

If they call numerous times every day, that's too much too soon. If they want to know where I'm going, with who and why, that's too much too soon. I don't do clingy too well. flowerforyou

Agreed! I can't stand guys that convince themselves that you're 'the one' within a week or so. The men probably experience it too.

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:24 AM

i have rabies i just threw up

I am so disturbed by you it's not even funny

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 05:12 PM

Lemme know when anyone wants to do a central Texas thing...& make sure it's really, really close to my house...laugh

I agree! Someone should definitely organize a Texas one. There are plenty of us around here.

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 05:05 PM
I've been dating, but no relationship for a year now.

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:29 AM
My last 3:

-work
-work (different places)
-my old apartment complex

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:41 PM

I've rarely dated younger than me and that was just a year or so younger.

Mostly I've dated men that were 10-20 years older. Something about an older man.... yummay! drool

Mmmmmm! I love it when they are just starting to gray!

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:14 PM

See, I am so confused on this one...I feel foolish if someone in their thirties asks me out because my eldest child is 31. Everyone tells me that it shouldn't matter but for some reason it does....and I can't understand why a guy in his thirties would WANT to date someone my age.

I get just the opposite. I date mostly men in their late 20's or 30's and I'm 21. My friends and family wonder why an older man would want to date a younger woman. Just personal preferences, different folks for different folks.

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:52 PM

how young is too young for you?

Hmmm... too young is 21, too old is 39, but I typically date 26-38.

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:50 PM

8. My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?

OMG! That one would get me every time

That would definitely work on me too! Nice!

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:26 PM

I live right outside of Houston right now, I would LOVE to go back to Austin, but assuming you are talking about farther than 3 hrs. I would have to go with somewhere in Colorado, on a mountain with a fabulous view!
Ohio....Sillysmooched

I may need a tour guide when I get there.....:wink:

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:13 PM
I live right outside of Houston right now, I would LOVE to go back to Austin, but assuming you are talking about farther than 3 hrs. I would have to go with somewhere in Colorado, on a mountain with a fabulous view!

ashinaustin's photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:19 PM
Edited by ashinaustin on Thu 02/19/09 04:26 PM
hmmm.... this is a tough one. I say:

PATSFAN
jgfran
wannacuddlewithme
LexFonteyne

I know it's 4, but there are too many in here to name!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25