Community > Posts By > ashinaustin

ashinaustin's photo
Wed 04/15/09 06:00 PM
Ooh I am from about 20 minutes north of Houston. There are a lot of us Houstonians(ish) here

ashinaustin's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:54 PM

I have alwayse prefered younger women. I believe that is because i was immature for my age when i was younger. Therefore i think when i did discover sexuality on a level above looking at pictures, I wanted a woman on my level. As i got older i had gaps in my time in relationships. Therefore i still think i look towords ladies on my level which usualy turn out to be younger.

Thats interesting. I find I prefer younger as well. Because I enjoy being able to act like I'm 25 when I'm 38 and being with a 19-24yp lets me do that
OK OLDER GUYS NEED YOUNGER WOMEN AND OLDER WOMEN NEED YOUNGER GUYS.................

not always true. I am a younger woman and I will take an older man anyday pitchfork :banana: :banana: :banana:

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 06:17 PM
Wow! I need some of y'all as neighbors! You share your beer and your strippers? I'm on the wrong street!

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:42 PM
Sassy

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:38 PM
A black latex bodysuit

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:31 PM

construction?

WOW! what a remarkable guess!

beautician

Haha, I went and perved your profile afterwards to see if I was close.

I definitely go with stripper on the weekends though :wink:

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:25 PM
construction?

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:01 PM

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who
Comes on at five
She can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam
In her eye
Its interesting when people die-
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
Running bet
Get the widow on the set!
We need dirty laundry

Oh so true! On my way out of the hospital, I kept getting the question, "So how does he feel now that he knows he killed someone?" Great question, dumbass. She hadn't even died yet. Its all just ridiculous.

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:56 PM

If u didn't have to pay for it or worry about the side effects would u have it done and what?

:smile: yes:smile:

What would you have done Mirror?

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:56 PM

None.... I already take enzyte

Haha

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:55 PM
Heck yeah! I would have my girls um...... enhanced!

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:51 PM

A dog named Stain, so when you call him you would say " come stain"

haha that one really did make me Laugh Out Loud.

The weirdest pet name someone ever gave me was sugatit. Who knows where it came from, but it stuck.

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:15 PM

I'm sorry sweety I did'nt know you had a personal stake in this ! They are heros everyday even if it comes to rescueing a cat from a tree.The press ust sucks these days no matter what they are covering .Sensation sells . Chin up and prayers for your family !flowerforyou

Thank you!

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:15 PM

Tell the firemen if the TV Station catches on fire to take their time getting there.:wink: laugh

Ha! My thoughts exactly!!!

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:59 PM

like my man bonecrusher says,

i aian't never scared flowerforyou

Goodness, you're gangster! Oops, is that supposed to be 'gangsta'?

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:52 PM

i would suggest calling the station and asking for them to prove their opinion that the dept. did a substandard job

and why it is they are trying to open the city to a lawsuit against the dept if they can not prove their story

and then maybe check out the other stations reporting on the same story and get their insight on them

who knows maybe someone at the station has an action pending or is about to file an action against the dept

thus they may be trying to show a pattern of behavior

just one of many possibilities not saying it is a fact just a SCENARIO of a possibility

be well and may good and happiness come the way of those families affected

Thanks for the well wishes. Their claims are completely unfounded. My whole family is in the FD and was involved in one of the stories, so I may be personally invested in it as well. There is just a complete lack of respect for these men as soon as everything doesn't go according to plan. My uncle, who is in the hospital as a result of the accident, is having to listen to these men tear down his brothers and himself. It is just sad and I wish they would take the families into consideration. The story is completely flipped when it is a civilian.

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:42 PM

MMMMMm! Sushi!!!

yeah, I didn't think firefighters ate sushi, but apparently it's a pretty popular option.

Yeah, if it's at the station, I would go for mexican or cook something on the grill

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:40 PM
Edited by ashinaustin on Mon 04/13/09 03:41 PM
MMMMMm! Sushi!!!

Wait! Is this at the station or at home?

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:06 PM
I say we do one of those if Dallas works for everyone. It seems like they both have some really great bands there and plenty to do. Kids are welcome at both. If people want to stay for only a couple hours, that's cool, but it looks like stuff is going all night

ashinaustin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 03:04 PM
Why must the news turn everything so negative?
Perfect example:

Houston has had a rough month with the fire department. Huge wreck a couple weeks ago, then 2 died yesterday morning in a fire. I have been watching the news and it isn't how brave they are or how we are sending good vibes the families way. It is about how overly aggressive, stupid and incompetent they are. Even if any of it is true (which isn't in my opinion), why does it matter right now? There are much more important things to focus on........

Just venting. huh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25