Fri 10/19/07 01:26 AM
flowerforyou That's sound advice, that Gams's given...take heed.flowerforyou

Gams...my children love the pic of the faerie tree.flowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Thu 10/18/07 04:54 PM
Right on!

Khamisa's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:07 PM
I'm laughing at what Joshy said...that's a riot!

Khamisa's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Khamisa's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:05 PM
Yup. Ya might have a point. Twitch said the same thing. The thought briefly crossed my mind, that he lied...but, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I doubt, if he'll see this little blog...who knows. By nature, I'm not mean spirited. I reckognize though, how it would be sooooooo easy to call him out, so that there'd be no mistaking of whom I'm talkin' 'bout. However, I believe in the basic precept of Kharma...so I won't go "there".

Khamisa's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:48 PM
Hello beautiful people! Before I proceed...I would be remissed, if I didn't thank y'all once again for the support that I received, earlier in the week. Thank you!happy

Now on to the matter at hand...

It never ceases to boggle my mind, just how rude some people are. Case in point: I met a certain gentleman on another site...nothing romantic...just friends. This individual is in the process of developing a business; and as "friends" should do, I offered my heartfelt encouragement and support. The business idea is really amazing; and, I readily shared in his enthusiasm. A couple of months have gone by...we hadn't spoken (he was very busy getting his venture off the ground...and, I was busy doing my own "thang"). Lo and behold...he's here on this site! So naturally, I asked him how things were with him and his project.

Nothing...no kind of responce did I receive...no, "Thank you, it's great!"...no, "I'm still working on it."...no, "I appreciate your support."...nada.

I just don't get it. I truly believe, that with the ways things are going on in the world today, it behooves us all to garner as much positive support as possible. Y'all kind people, are the proof of that. I received the most endearing words of encouragement from both genders and all races and ethnicities.
Applaud yourselves for getting "it". We all need one another; and as long as we're keeping our hands and feet to ourselves(unless of course, you're into that kind of thing:wink:), we should go on giving out as much support and love to one another, as we can muster.

Whew...that felt good! Peace.flowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Tue 10/16/07 03:36 AM
Thank you. I am using my computer. Apparently, the situation has something to do w/the ROM part of the DVD-ROM...the dvd should be making a connection to a particular website; and, it's not.

Khamisa's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:42 PM
This seemed to be as good a place as any, to post this question. Can anyone tell me how to access the "Grab Bag" extras, on the dvd-rom? I'm having particular trouble w/the "Toulouse Tonight" & the "Dubsy's Dirt" segments. I did read on digitallyobsessed.com, that these particular features don't work...however, I hate to give up without a good fight. If any of you have had success, please pass on the secret.

Ta!flowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 07:11 PM
...and the sweet gentleman from B.C....thank you tooflowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 06:09 PM
Thank you! We have to watch out for one another. As of yet, I don't think that I've encountered this individual. Please e-mail me, and let me know who the creep is. I experienced a similar situation on a couple of other sites...fortunately, each site master took my concern seriously. I'm grateful, that you had the courage to do the right thing...and know, that you're fierce!

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 06:08 PM
Thank you! We have to watch out for one another. As of yet, I don't think that I've encountered this individual. Please e-mail me, and let me know who the creep is. I experienced a similar situation on a couple of other sites...fortunately, each site master took my concern seriously. I'm grateful, that you had the courage to do the right thing...and know, that you're fierce!

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 06:00 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!flowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:40 PM
Ta!

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:39 PM
Wow!

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:32 PM
How does one post a testimonial?

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:21 PM
Thank y'all so much! I'm overwhelmed by your kindness, support, encouragement, and wise words. I'm feeling stronger already. Thank youflowerforyou

"ouchie", I forgot to tell you...you're very wise:wink:

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:51 PM
Hi, Sweetie!flowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:47 PM
flowerforyou Thank you "ouchie".

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:46 PM
Thank you "eileena9"flowerforyou

Khamisa's photo
Sun 10/14/07 01:44 PM
I understand you. You would think, that they'd have the descency to just be upfront.

Previous 1