Community > Posts By > CatheyC

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:21 PM
Edited by CatheyC on Tue 04/21/09 01:22 PM
flowerforyou Thank you for answering kinda what I was thinking but wanted outsiders opinion other than my own....flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:35 AM
flowerforyou I loved it flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:43 AM
flowerforyou I would consider how the animal was feeling, is it still capable of getting around ok, can it still show you it wants to eat? Does it still come to you for love and comfort? Mostly is it in pain? These would be critical things I would look for, if any of this goes away and your pet would seek a place of darkness then it is time for it to go. Never an easy decision, but it is one made of love! I wish you comfort during this time.flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:38 AM
flowerforyou Awesome, truthful and heartfelt. Thank you!flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/20/09 02:57 PM
Do you think when you both "know" without doubt you have met a "true kinderd spirit", that there is any higher dimension of feelings toward each other left?

CatheyC's photo
Sun 04/19/09 08:44 PM

i have run into a lot of jerks and liars on why cant you find a dating site that is trust worthy

Just my own personal opinion, but --

Any dating site is only as good as the people who use it. I've used a lot of these sites, and my impression is that the people here are simply of far better quality than the people I've met from other sites. (Yes, I have actual horror stories about some of those other sites!)

The fact is you're going to find some bad ones even on the best of sites. Don't let that deter you from trying again -- you never know when someone really great might show up....

noway wow that was good timing!

CatheyC's photo
Sun 04/19/09 08:43 PM
flowerforyou It's not the site but people, maybe you should consider changin your "requirements" so that you meet a different kind of man ~~~ flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Thu 04/16/09 02:06 PM
love Yep absolutely. One must never say never coz sometimes it just reaches out and grabs you no matter what, that part of our being I don't think we control, it just happens, chemistry who knows I just know it can and does happen. If we were always able to control the "falling in love" thing we wouldn't be having this discussion, everyone would be blissful in a great relationship somewhere. The only control one has I think is "not" to fall in love, to stay comfortable behind walls built from getting hurt, but walk around a corner and she/he just might knock your socks off!!! brokenheart :heart: noway

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/13/09 01:55 PM
I'm thinkin maybe a non pagan would think we spelled them into lovin/likin us rather than it just naturally happenin. How then would you convince someone it "just happened" ~ not to worry and go with it??? :tongue:

CatheyC's photo
Sat 04/11/09 02:01 PM
Do you think that without true peace within yourself you are capable of truely loving another? If you do why?flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:08 PM

how about ppl who can't make legible sentences?

happy flowerforyou Glad somebody said that!flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:12 AM
Edited by CatheyC on Fri 04/10/09 09:15 AM
:smile: It's just like in high school when you had the "in" crowd kids, cheerleaders, football players etc., if you aren't special enough to be one of those people then your just outside in the cold. That make sense? I agree "occassionally" really covers a wide range of drinker types. Minorities always suffer their cause I suppose. But individually thats a good thing.:smile:

CatheyC's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:54 AM
I don't know why either, I looked it up on the net and there are a few but I don't think Ive ever heard anyone speak one way or the other. Kinda weird huh? Since we all find each other anyway I guess it really is no big deal. Just was wonderin.:smile:

CatheyC's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:33 AM
Just curious do they exist? What did you think about them?

CatheyC's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:12 AM

Sometimes a vision should be taken seriously. Even if it isn't recurring, it may have a definite message for you.

:smile: I chose to just ignore all this and behold the light came on I know what it meant, what I was suppose to do, what to say and who to tell it too. My spirit is at peace once again, strange how the all Knowing Mother gets our attention, but I love a good challenge. Thank you ALL for the responses they helped. Blessed Be to all!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:21 AM

Well.... I know there are out and out buttholes, but like me....
I DO want a serious relationship, but until I find someone with whom to mutually settle down with because we have that fabulous mutual groove, I AM PLAYING THE FIELD. Just because I have a date or two does not constitute me as "off the market".

Thats good, but the "up front" honest thing comes back, or does it?

CatheyC's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:13 AM

We aren't all like that, some of us ARE just looking for friends.

and that is fine. but ya'll don't specify that!

Thats true for sure, I would probably be more apt to just talk knowing that up front!!

CatheyC's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:10 AM

all women wanna do with me is have naughty sex!!!bigsmile

cant help but comment, but if thats all they want why are you on here LOLsmooched

CatheyC's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:07 AM
Edited by CatheyC on Wed 04/08/09 11:09 AM
smooched I love the way you spelled "stew-pit", I love it! I can relate, I think they keep count of the ones they hook and let go.

How about the ones who have one name posted, but then you talk to them and it becomes another? Huh, good huh? Or hide from you? Yep I feel it with you!!!

CatheyC's photo
Wed 04/08/09 09:47 AM

Saw this twice already this morning -- profile pic of 2 or more people, and they NEVER tell you which one the profile belongs to....

Why do people do this?

(OK, I'm hoping this counts as one of my mandatory "whiny threads" for the day. Only 65 more to go!)

shades

Maybe they aren't serious or maybe they are very insecure! Yep that's it insecure, I like that one! Ok well it sounded good, didn't it?laugh