Community > Posts By > CatheyC

CatheyC's photo
Wed 04/08/09 09:41 AM
bigsmile Ok everyone makes sense, why then does one love and the other one doesnt, isn't it suppose to be "mutual"? How do you suppose this happens?noway noway

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 04:50 PM
Edited by CatheyC on Tue 04/07/09 04:56 PM
That would be nice, since I can't seem to shake this that haunts me for some reason.

Just found you on the other post ~ none of this was dreams, none of it happened while resting or near a dream like state. Within 2 days of the first vision, I sent it back to him, thinking that would close it, but it didn't, I knew immediately that it was gonna happen, so from there I've just been quitely waiting and now the 2nd vision appeared and it came when I was doing the dishes. Sounds far out in left field I know, but it happened.

got to leave for this evening, but will return tomorrow. Blessed Be!

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 04:25 PM
Edited by CatheyC on Tue 04/07/09 04:26 PM
In the evaluation of a vision, what would your "feelings" confirm? If you felt positive and very strongly positive without any verification, how then would you delve into the abyss? Sorry to ask so many questions, but seriously trying to untangle this. Thanx all of you for helping out!

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 04:19 PM
noway Wow this could get out of control if I let it huh? My deal now is to either choose to ignore it and see what happens or try to pick at it till it makes sense, touchy either way isn't it?

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 03:50 PM
Ok then best to ignore them. Thanks for the insite. Never had it happen quite like that so needed some input for sure.:wink:

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 03:45 PM
mmmm interesting at the time I don't remember thinking in either a neg or pos direction, does subconscious play a part too?

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 03:42 PM
noway then why do the little buggers pop in on us I wonder???noway

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 03:35 PM
Can you trust a vision??

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:27 PM
No we have not met. Yes I told him of the 1st one, but I've not heard from him.

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:08 PM
I'm gonna put this simply as possible, I follow the Celtic/Norse combination of things that are. Here is the question.

You meet someone of like belief, everything is fine. Being sensitive to those I let close I even allowed the door to open just a little, enjoying every conversation as it was carried out in the old ways. I really liked this person, everything was great, no pressure, nothing, then out of no where while sitting at my computer I looked up to look outside when his face appeared to me and in this flash of time I knew I either loved him or would love him. So rather than make him feel on the spot I told him but then I left him alone. Well I still don't know why he appeared but in the last 5-6 days since I've been totally silent, he has appeared to me again, this time in full Celtic Warrior dress. This "vision" keeps saying don't go, with the last asking if "I were still here". Needless to say this changed everything, even fired the spirits inside to get busy with things long ignored. What and why are the questions I would ask of you bros and sisters, my mind is boggled with not a direction in site! Blessed Be to all who can help.

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:52 PM
Thanks! It's nice to hear from someone that can be honest. What you said makes alot of sense, I women are like that, but more "able" if you will to voice it. Thanks Again!:smile:

The question today is when it gets right down to it what difference does it make if you deceive somebody or you don't~simply asked why is it your damned if you tell the truth or damned if you lie your self silly ~ they still go away with no explanation not even a goodbye! What's up with that??? Definately want to hear some theory's about that!

I believe it has to do with their own self worth, their experiences in their own relationships. We have no way of knowing what mindset they are in. How secure they are with themselves. A man can be confident and mature in his everyday life with his work, family and friends, but when it comes down to showing who they are to a potential person they want to meet or date, their insecurities get the better of them and you will see them waiver. What I mean by that is they will try to tell you what they really want to happen and how they want to be in that situation but yet when you actually call them on it they are not capable.

Doesn't make them a bad person at all but you may be in a different point in your life where you recognize your insecurities and strengths and are not afraid to be honest and vulnerable.

Don't know if I conveyed that correctly but that's something that I have come across in my life and there really isn't anything you can do but to say ......... I was honest with myself and them and if they can't see that then it's better that they "go away".

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 04:32 PM
Kinda sucks about internet "dating" doesn't it? Was hard enough without the ability to just pop out when ever you wanted, being added to the great dating game! Darn it anyway!

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 04:24 PM
Well I don't know that wanting to know "why" is so bad, maybe it's ourself just wanting to know if it was something about you or something you said wrong. Sorry this is still bothering me!frustrated

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:22 PM

Deceivers are people who feel totally inadequate and have to lie to get ahead. They play on what you want and expect and you get exactly what you are looking for, what you see is what you want.

I am in the truth telling set. Some of us do not feel the inadequate feelings other guys have. We get ahead on our skills and heads. We do not use image but actions and inner strength to forge ahead.

Deceivers also use the easiest road to self gratification. At least if a guy who is in it for himself is up front about it he is not lying! Ya got more than five senses and sometimes we don't use them or common sense interacting with others.

And no, I do not own shining metal armor and I ain't no prince!

Party on ladies!!!!

lol well said

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:16 PM

Sad, but true, doesn't help the honest people on here tho does it.

does anyone believe we are "really" honest?

I don't know but it's nice to meet all of you that are!!!!drinker flowerforyou :heart:

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:15 PM
No and I've had this happen too many times and I still don't get it, feels like I have a sign on my forehead telling anyone that comes along ~ go ahead abuse me ~ geez

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:12 PM
Sad, but true, doesn't help the honest people on here tho does it.

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:05 PM
drinker flowerforyou Thanks everyone, I feel better!! waving drinker drinker

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:03 PM
Well unfortunately not just one person, several. Thats what prompted the question.

CatheyC's photo
Sat 03/21/09 03:01 PM
:smile: Well if your a girl then "they" would be nice, caring, loveing, respectful and most of all "real standup men" who can tell you honestly if it isn't working. If your a guy then the opposite, and if your preverence is different then you can fill it in.:smile: