Community > Posts By > CatheyC

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:29 PM
:wink: Hmmmm I thought this was "General Religion Chat"

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:25 PM

They get the bad vibe? And then they stop talking to you?
No I got the bad vibe the question is why do they have to hide?

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:23 PM
LMAO I don't get it either, somebody ever figure it out let me know!

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:22 PM

Where are they hiding? In the closet...under yer bed? Noooooooo, I can't say that I've ever had anyone hide from me...yet! laugh
Thats just it, why hide?

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:21 PM
You talk to someone, kinda get to know them, get a bad vibe, decide you don't want to continue talking, so they hide ~~ why hide? I won't do nothing!

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:20 PM
Aww I think I heard laughter!!! Didn't you hear it?

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:16 PM
Edited by CatheyC on Tue 04/28/09 04:19 PM
Ever had someone who you talked to then hide from you? You know when you quit talking isn't that enough? I find this kinda funny and it verifies I was right to quit talking! lol

AAWWW come on now share, you all are looking!!!noway

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:08 PM
Edited by CatheyC on Tue 04/28/09 04:10 PM
(((Some claim or believe that the war on terrorism is more on a war of religion. The Middle East is a area that has been fighting about territorial dispute for thousands of years. The Muslims, The Christians, and the Jews all have something to say to the extreme that eventually they end up blowing each up because of it. )))

Is is not the imposing of ones blinded will that makes men "convert" another's religion to their own? "I'm right your wrong?"~ By what unseen human right does one religion denounce another? Who has that power? Why and how can they justify death of another human as "God's will"? Is it not what the war really is?

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 01:33 PM

A true seer you are and a very wise one at that. Thankyou for sharing your wisdom with me. This confirms (at least for me) that there is a world on a different spiritual level. I will find it soon and will continue to try to get in contact with it. :smile:

Then I am glad to have helped in some small way. I wish for you a grand journey, one that will bring you to your center, your purpose. Blessed Be my friend, let me know how things go!! :wink: flowerforyou

CatheyC's photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:50 AM
I have discovered that each thing, person or place has a reason no matter it's size, shape, beauty/ugliness, color or purpose. Without all things there is nothing. One depends upon the other, everything is connected. This I hold true. I know that there is magic to behold everytime a babe is born, a blade of grass grows, every morning that the sun shines or sister moon shows us her different phases, or when you look to the skies and realize there is no end, these things I know to be true. I know that the all knowing Mother of all things has given life to these truths, intrusted man with their care and we are failing miserably, thus more wars, more racism, more hatred of others becoz they walk to a different calling or religion, more starvation, illnesses, more severe weather,and natural disasters. I know this to be true. I know that there is no thing greater than love, in all of it's aspects. There is no greater feeling than being loved. I know that man is failing miserably with love. We give freely unconditonal love to a puppy, but can not love each other. I know that belief in ones self and the ability to achieve a goal is non measurable, it is magic. Belief causes change, it is magic. Oh but to walk in our ancestors world for a day, we would know these things, not question them. I know that one must truely learn to listen to their mind, their heart and their gut. If you have the guts to look truely within and face the good and bad parts, fix what needs fixing, don't be afraid to admit you need to change some things. This I know to be true. I know without a doubt that you must listen to your inner self, not shut it out, take a chance and follow what it is leading you to do or say, it frees your spirit. I know all these things to be true. Therefore is it not my place, my purpose to see that these things are taken care of, nurtured and loved? Yes I would have to say. It is my place now to give back, to love, to nurture, to protect and hold true to my ancestors ways. I am to a degree a seer, a fixer ifyou will. That is my purpose. It's been man's purpose since he drawed the first breath. Realize that not every man, woman or child will be sensitive, or knowing of this, so it is up to us that do know to teach, guide and nurture when we can to those who will listen, not all will. These truths I think is all our purpose.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:15 PM
I believe you will, you already understand more than the average person. If people think you are crazy it is their ignorance of old, old belief. Our ancestors knew the importance of the earth and taking care of it, I can not believe that they just thought it up one day. Too many "old" religions have the same basic belief. I don't think one can ever quit searching for answers. You will get there.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:32 PM
Edited by CatheyC on Mon 04/27/09 05:33 PM

We are talking one night stand here?
One night stand to me would be picking up someone at a bar,club,or churchsurprised Without knowing them....Im talking if you have been talking on the phone,computer then first time you meet them
You can get one night stands at church???surprised rofl rofl

Only if the guy gets caught by the organ! rofl rofl rofl

ROFLMAO!!!! Would depend on what or who caught it, eh?? noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:20 PM
When we are children our parents tell us that we didn't see a fairey in the grass or maybe an imaginary friend. Would you agree that we are all born with these gifts but because of ignorance or being uneducated in the ways of old we are conditioned to ignore these things? Taking it's place is the desires of man becoz they can be seen, touched and so they are real.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:13 PM
I did not truely discover where i belonged until I was in my early 40's, I think that it takes experiences of and in life to prepare you for your true calling. Everything works together but until you have experiences under your belt you probably won't or can't know even if was right in front of you. I fought within myself and when I finally became comfortable with who and what I was then it fell into place. From what you write I would think you are much closer thn you think. Magic is everywhere, in the buds that are now peeking thru, to the mating of the birds, to the seasons changing and the oceans waves upon the shores, it's all magic. And that magic you can hold in your hands and see without a doubt. I believe the Earth is preparing you for a much bigger job. Maybe it will be soon, as I know it can be frustrating to feel so close yet so far away.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:33 AM
My friend yes these worlds exist here, you have to find that which is you, in that I mean soul search, becoz one realm does not exist for you does not mean it does not for another. All faiths are similiar and yet different. Its what makes your soul, your spirit sing that makes it yours. It is up to you to find the truth in all these faiths, if your lucky you will find it. The fact that you question tells me your search continues. I pray you find it.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:23 AM
Thats ok, but may I ask what prompted you to see things in this way? I agree the Earth is magnificent in all that she projects, positive or negative. No argument about that at all. Humans well you can't say the same at all, I agree to some degree. Now I'm on the same thought page as you I think . The one thing I must say to you tho is I am a beautiful human becoz I exist ~ can not we see the same in others, no, then why? Is it a double edged sword? I wonder.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:14 AM
Edited by CatheyC on Mon 04/27/09 07:15 AM
May I ask why you have such a negative view of people? I sense that you have been hurt still I'm not sure where this comes from.
While I am certainly aware that we are all part of Earth, I was thinking in terms of the human mind and its corruptions, atrocities, and greed.

Therefore my quote was referred to in this sense

Earth is Beautiful. It is just the darn humans that are ugly - smiless

yet I know there are very nice humans scattered here and there if one looks.

May I ask why you have such a negative view of people? I sense that you have been hurt still I'm not sure where this comes from.

CatheyC's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:28 AM
Edited by CatheyC on Mon 04/27/09 05:29 AM
If you acknowledge the Mother Earth then you must acknowledge all of her creatures, animal and human. Every living creature is from the Mother of ALL things, to say humans are not part of that realm, well I just don't see how you can seperate humans out of that equation. If we crawled out of the sea, fell from the skies, evolved from apes ~ whatever the beginning we didn't just get here we had to be "made" somehow, somewhere by someone or something, right. Your opinion leaves me baffled at best. Blessed Be!!

CatheyC's photo
Sun 04/26/09 09:13 PM
I really would like to visit with you about your questions asked but thunder and lightning are moving in so I hope tomorrow will be better, have a good evening, talk to you later:smile:

CatheyC's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:44 PM
flowerforyou You aren't in an odd world, everyone who does not open their minds and except that these things happen, have happened and will happen live in an odd world. I see and feel things about people who I let close to me, this has always cost me relationships that mean the most to me. It sucks! Got to change keyboard out but wll be backflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou .