Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:42 PM

Im ALWAYS looking for someone but if I only had a name or face it would be much easier,lol,lol But EVERYONE keeps telling me SHE'S out here somewhere for me to find her,wink,wink,lol

I hear the same thing about HIMlaugh

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:58 PM

well get up here and we will go out on a date:smile:

Well why don't you come down here? Gotten love the coast and steamy Texas weather.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:58 PM

well get up here and we will go out on a date:smile:

Well why don't you come down here? Gotten love the coast and steamy Texas weather.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:08 PM

laugh OMG, this reminds me of a story...
I came home without the door key one night - early in the morning, 2 AM or something.
Had to climb in the window...got a cooler out of the garage, put it under the window in the driveway, perfectly visible from the road and thought, oh great, someone is gonna see me climbing in the window and call the cops....wouldn't you know there goes a cop past...DIDN'T even notice! I felt real secure after that!

Anyway, as I'm climbing in the window, there sat Snuffy on the couch HISSING at me like he was ready to tear me apart. He actually kinda scared me, til I talked to him and he realized it was me and he calmed down.

Guess where my 100 lb dog was, that I hadn't heard a peep out of as I'm climbing in the window...cowering in the basement, not one bark out of her!!
Yeah, I felt real safe after that...least Snuffy was gonna protect the place even if the cops nor my dog would!
laugh

My dog barks everytime the door opens. But if Monte Carlo (the cat) gets near him and hisses, he's a coward and runs off.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:06 PM

How much does he weigh?

I have a huge cat. I think the last time I weighed him he was 20lbs. My sister said she weighed him more recently and she said he was 25 lbs.
He only weighs about 16 pounds. No one will believe me, but he's big boned!

He's fluffy with the long hair too!

<~~~ there's my fat cat

He's fluffy. Sad thing is Monte Carlo probably weighs more than my dog, Astro. Even when Astro had all four legs.
Now I have to ask, is that thing real?????noway noway noway

Who's Astro?

He's real. That's only one of the smaller rolling carry on bags. Astro is my almost one year old Japanese Spitz. The UPS guy dropped a 13 lb box on his back leg and after two weeks or so in a splint and stuff we had to get his back leg amputated. I have a picture of me and him in my photos. It's a semi black and white picture.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:54 PM

i always offer to take them to lunch. if what they say they need money for is food , and they are starving, blah blah... they usually tell me to f off. there's your moral standard.

I don't offer to take them to lunch because you never know what their intentions are after they get in the car with ya. However, I will go to McDonalds or somewhere and pick up something for them.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:52 PM

How much does he weigh?

I have a huge cat. I think the last time I weighed him he was 20lbs. My sister said she weighed him more recently and she said he was 25 lbs.
He only weighs about 16 pounds. No one will believe me, but he's big boned!

He's fluffy with the long hair too!

<~~~ there's my fat cat

He's fluffy. Sad thing is Monte Carlo probably weighs more than my dog, Astro. Even when Astro had all four legs.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:44 PM
I found a friend of mine on my space after 7 years. Then after finding her I found another mutual friend, who actually had moved back to the area. I still keep in contact with both through my space. One's husband in in the army so I saw her before they moved to Germany and the other I still see from time to time and text message all the time.

There was a guy that lived across the street from me years and years ago. He was a few years older than me. His father was mean and I remember one day seeing a red mark across his back. They moved out and there's been two different people that have lived in that house since, but I've always wondered what happened to him. I have a first name but no last name.sad

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:33 PM
How much does he weigh?

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:30 PM

As long as the man doesn't throw them overboard they are happy!:smile:

lmao

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:22 PM

lyrics.......

csardas = Hungarian folk dance

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:10 PM
tempting

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:10 PM
tempted

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:08 PM
racing

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:48 AM
umpire

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:46 AM
kissing

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:44 AM
I would have to get the whole story before I could make an opinion to sue or not to sue.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:07 AM

<<<<<wondering if i am permantly single

I am starting to wonder the same thing

well what can we do to put a stop to it so we dont end up permantly single.

If I knew I wouldn't be single.laugh

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:05 AM

Luis, Rebecca, Jordan, and Christina each measured the size of their rectangular rooms. They each wrote down the width and length of their rooms on the board. The width of the 4 rooms are: 12 feet, 7 feet, 6 feet, and 10 feet. The length of the 4 rooms are: 20 feet, 16 feet, 17 feet, and 7 feet.

Can you figure out the width and length of each person's room?

1. The length of Luis' room is seven feet longer than the width.

2. Jordan's room is in the shape of a square.

3. If the length of Rebecca's room is increased by nine feet, the perimeter will be increased by eighteen feet.

4. Christina's room has a perimeter of sixty-four feet.

Luis' room is 17x10.

Rebecca's is 16x6.

Jordan's room is 7x7.

Christina's room is 20x12.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:55 AM

<<<<<wondering if i am permantly single

I am starting to wonder the same thing

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25