Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 10:01 PM
I know on another dating site that will remain nameless has different events for different areas from time to time. Atleast they did when I was on there about a month ago.

I haven't seen one on this site. I'm also in the Houston/Clear Lake area so if something was set up maybe at a karaoke bar or something I'd have to make an appearence.

I think we've all had bad experiences when meeting people off here. Thank God none of the people I've met have been over the top awful.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:58 PM
amen=prayer
prayer=kneel
kneel=squat
squat=down
down=town
town=house

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:10 PM

well if your not in love and you are sure of it run run fast and long ..
I spent 18 years with a woman I did not love and belive me you dont get that time back flowerforyou

the problem is that he insist to much , everytime i break with him , the thing is that he love me soo much , i think i cant make decisions by myself sometimes , and i need someone to take care of me , its sounds like if i were a baby , but its hard to me sometimes live by myself. i mean i didnt have like a father , well yes i had a father but he never play the rol of a father , and with this guy he is like well i see him kind of like a dad , he protect me , and get mad when i dont no how to do things , and thats the reason i am with him , i thing am disoriented all by myself ,

I sorta know what you are going through. Just a few days ago I broke it off with a guy I had been with off and on with for the past 3-4 years. Out of the guys I dated so far, he was the one that just got me. He knew me better than I knew myself. We have split up like 5-6 times, always lasting a few months then split for 4-5 months and start talking again and those feelings would come back and we'd give it another try. However, my problem is that even though he was older (almost 33), he goofed off all the time and a lot of little things he did would irritate me. However, I thought because he knew me so well and loved me, things could work out. It's not always the case. If you can't say you are truly in love with this guy, it's best to break it off for good. Even though I enjoyed the time that we spent together, I can't get those years back and I'm not any closer to finding the one I'm met to be with.

Sounds like you need to take time to figure out about yourself. Surround yourself in things you like to do and meet people that have similar interests. Don't go rushing into a relationship with a guy just because you feel that he can protect you or is filling some void.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:24 PM
I'm listening to Trey talking on the phone.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 11:30 AM
I'd like to have both, but for the thread's sake I go with showing. Actions do speak louder than words, but it's nice to hear the words spoken at times.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 11:27 AM
Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up

I always think of my grandfather when I hear this. Our last family vacation with him a few months before he passed away, was to San Antonio and it was the song that Shamu performed to. Brings back great memories but also brings tears to my eyes.

There's also one by George Strait called You'll Be There.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/15/08 10:13 AM
puppy

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:37 PM
teeth

titty

toothpaste

tanning

*** I think ya'll get the point***

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:35 PM
hi

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:35 PM

That's one way to get attention...the wrong way...but that's my opinion.

I have to agree... And if you look at the entire it says she's looking for a friendship... must be the friends with benefits kind if you're trying to advertise with that picture.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:14 AM
If we hit it off, that wouldn't keep me from forming a relationship. As long as the person didn't just sit around all day. Depending what the condition is, they could still help around the house (even if they had to do things slowly or only do part of the things around the house).

No one knows what the future holds. You might form a relationship with someone, get married and start a family, then out of the blue an accident or something happens and your spouse is no longer able to work. Would you end things then after establishing a great life? I know I wouldn't. Things might be difficult, but you don't throw it all away because some unforeseen event happens.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:09 AM
Brown.. everyone says it proves I'm just full of ****.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:05 AM
Well if I was talking to some of the people he had on his show, I'd be doing the same thing.

Last show I saw the mother took her 3 month old to a crack house and left it outside for 8 hours or longer. She claimed she couldn't remember nothing from that night but her actions are what caused her baby to be severely injuried. Then her husband (I think they are still married) blamed her for it but yet goes and sleeps with her and they both gave excuse after excuse. I loved how the other claimed it was a dog that attacked her baby, yet there was no bite marks on him.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:00 AM
I've watched him a few times. He isn't one to beat around the bush and tells it like it is.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:08 AM

I didn't study at all. Pretty sure I aced it anyway. bigsmile Little girl is fever free and went back to school.

Now the only thing on my mind is how to get myself in gear to start writing my paper. Procrastination.

I remember those days. Now instead of procrastinating on papers and school stuff, it's on cleaning. It's just all these papers that I printed off the internet for lesson plan ideas and stuff have to get filed. But the last day or so I've been spending a lot of time on the phone. happy

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:21 AM
I just reactivated my account after being away for a month. I have been here for about 9 months. I haven't met anyone from this site yet but who knows. I find that most people live in other states. I tend to be cautious when it comes to meeting guys but I've met several before. It just depends on how things progress from online to phone conversations and if I feel like there's enough chemistry to meet in person. There's one guy I just started talking to that if things continue they have the last two days, I wouldn't mind meeting.

wendynhouston's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:06 AM
Probably not my place to make a joke since I haven't been posting much, but oh well it's late and I'm suffering from lack of sleep.

What's the saying from back in elementary school... if someone likes ya they act like they don't?

***Wondering if there is actually a little bit of truth to it***

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:50 PM

I have been avoiding the bf's calls. I just needed time to think things through and I realize the next step is gonna be the hardest one because I don't wanna hurt him. But on the up side, I talked to this guy on here yesterday and he seems really cool. Does that sound as bad to others that I have technically broken up with the bf but I'm talking to someone else? Even though I'm not looking to rush into a relationship with this guy, but if we continue to talk like we are and get to know each other, meeting wouldn't be out of the question.

Hmmm...sounds like something to think over, doesn't it?

Well I emailed the bf since he's at work and told him that I needed some time to think and we have to talk even though I eluded to it the other day.

So how'd the final go? Is the baby feeling better?

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:47 PM
Wendy = Wicked, Evil Nightmare from the Dreaded Yonder

wendynhouston's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:44 PM
Congrats! I took the day off (well technically I took off all last week and so far monday and tuesday of this week). But today I am trying to nurse 4 four-day old kittens. I think it might actually be more stressful than my regular job.