Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:57 PM

when i was in the army i lived in germany and got used to more of a natuaral look with less makeup. sometimes less is more:smile:

I sooo wanna go to Germany. My grandfather was stationed there during WWII. A friend of mine is over in Germany because her husband is stationed there. I also wanna go to Singapore since my other grandfather spent time living there after he got out of the navy.
one day i will make it back to germany it is really nice there.

guess I'll have to go check it out.... hopefully sooner than later.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:45 PM
Eyes first... I have to see the eyes and it irritates me when they have all these pics and you can't see their eyes. I melt for a set of eyes that have that twinkle in them.

Second is lips and arms.

But of course all that takes backseat to a great personality. If the guy can hold a conversation (sometimes more than one at a time laugh ) and make me laugh, everything else is just icing on the cake.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:42 PM

the smell of the desert after it rains, or for that matter anywhere right after a rain storm

never smelled the desert after it rained but I love how it smells after it's rained.

I just love playing in the rain and hearing it hit the roof and windows. But I hate driving in it, if it's really bad.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:40 PM

when i was in the army i lived in germany and got used to more of a natuaral look with less makeup. sometimes less is more:smile:

I sooo wanna go to Germany. My grandfather was stationed there during WWII. A friend of mine is over in Germany because her husband is stationed there. I also wanna go to Singapore since my other grandfather spent time living there after he got out of the navy.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:38 PM

the emails are great. if 70 is cold you would be freezing here the high was in the high 50 might of hit 60 here today

yep i'd be cold. Right now my feet are freezing in my room and I think the ac is on 79 or so. I'd just have to bundle up or have someone keep my warm.

i can help with the keeping you warm part. i am hot blooded, been wearing shorts all day

I bet you sleep with a fan. Am I right?

nope i dont sleep with a fan but my apartment is in a basement so it stays chilly. cant say i wear alot to sleep in though.:wink: laugh

blushing well now my imagination is running wild

imagination can be good though:wink: :smile:

laugh never knew it could be so difficult to keep up with several forum threads and email.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:21 PM

the emails are great. if 70 is cold you would be freezing here the high was in the high 50 might of hit 60 here today

yep i'd be cold. Right now my feet are freezing in my room and I think the ac is on 79 or so. I'd just have to bundle up or have someone keep my warm.

i can help with the keeping you warm part. i am hot blooded, been wearing shorts all day

nope i dont sleep with a fan but my apartment is in a basement so it stays chilly. cant say i wear alot to sleep in though.:wink: laugh

blushing well now my imagination is running wild

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:20 PM

wait where is my paper bag to put over my face?

you don't need a paper bag to put over your face.

I do when I decide that it's a lazy day and I don't put the makeup on and the hair is in a ponytail.
nope no bags for you. sometimes the most sexy is no makeup and just being yourself and comfy:smile:

blushing key word - sometimes

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:06 PM

had a illness like me called endometriosis, and it can reduce your chances of getting pregnant, how soon would you tell a man that if he was interested in you??

I would wait til after you meet in person and see where things go. I've made the mistake of spilling the beans too soon. I'm not saying lie to the guy if the conversation takes a turn towards medical issues or something like that, but there's a time and place for information to be shared.

My cousin has endometriosis. She's been married for 2-3 years now and has a beautiful baby boy. Not to say she hasn't had her share of heartbreaks. She went through two miscarriages and then Aiden was suppose to be a twin, but she miscarried one. Come November when her insurance will start covering the endometriosis, they are trying again for another one.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:45 PM

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:37 PM
geez that's tough... lived in Texas all my life and love it. But I had an aunt in Colorado and was up there in the summer and it was BEAUTIFUL

If you had put another choice instead of Colorado that I hadn't been to it would be Texas hands down. Can't I have a house in Texas and Colorado?

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:29 PM

wait where is my paper bag to put over my face?

you don't need a paper bag to put over your face.

I do when I decide that it's a lazy day and I don't put the makeup on and the hair is in a ponytail.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:27 PM

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:18 PM

i have a few but some that only family use. one that most of my friends use is (t.c.) stands for (tattooed cowboy)

hmmm kinda curious as to the ones the family uses..they are usually the best oneslaugh

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:14 PM

well get up here and we will go out on a date:smile:

Well why don't you come down here? Gotten love the coast and steamy Texas weather.

i could go for the warm and steamy. winter doesnt want to let go here.

but the date is what sounds really good:smile: :smile:

You talking about the email I sent ya? I ain't a fan of cold weather.. if it's below 70 it's cold to me.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:09 PM
I can't take it. I took half of one when I had gallstones and it gave me a headache. I don't think I took any when I actually got my gallbladder removed... I don't remember getting any pain meds.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:55 PM
I ain't even gonna go into mine.

Ok I'll say one..Wen17 because of the screen name I made before. I think my dad is the only one that calls me that. There used to be a guy I talked to that's all he called me by. But we don't talk anymore.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:52 PM

we all suffer from the serious crimps ~ but we have fun anyway! welcome! flowerforyou

Isn't that the truth.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:30 PM
once

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:29 PM
I actually have to be in training from 4-9pm. I just thought I was going to have a day off.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:25 PM
can't say I have

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25