Community > Posts By > wendynhouston

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 10:19 PM

Yes...but finding that person is the real challenge!

totally in agreement with ya

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 09:43 PM

...with a person you never met, talked to, don't know their name or where they live, but you feel like they've been in your life forever?

I don't think you can love a person you haven't met. You can have great talks online and on the phone, but without that face to face meeting, you don't know if you are making someone to be more than what they really are. Once you meet face to face, that bubble gets popped more often than not.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 09:39 PM

i think you should at least know there name.........what are you going to scream while you masterbate

laugh took the words right outta my mouthlaugh

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:53 PM
Usually I'm more serious, but I love to laugh and be goofy.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:03 PM

One thing that potential dates really like is punctuation.

atleast spelling is good and everything makes sense... guess the punctuation lesson was missed.

Sweet... I haven't met anyone from this site (yet), but have talked to several great people. Just have fun in the forums... laugh and be merry!!

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:59 PM

Is someone bored?

what would give you that idea, not really bored but my face hurts so i'm not doing much of anything but sitting here drinking jack(well will be drinking in about and hour or so)

I gotcha.. I read your other posts. That sucks about your face. I bet the guy that fought Kimbo last night is saying that about his ear.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:57 PM
I hope the ones that answered crabs didn't learn so from first hand experience.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:56 PM

chigger bites.

Those things SUCK. The first time I got them I got them bad, but a few weeks ago I was lucky and only got like 6 or so on my feet, but they itched just the same.

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 02:19 PM
Is someone bored?

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 10:36 AM
Edited by wendynhouston on Sun 06/01/08 10:36 AM
staying in town and teaching space day camps

wendynhouston's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:39 AM

I Totally agree
The last relationship I was in ..nothing was clicking except me & him...we both had kids that were totally clashing..our life styles were complete opposite.. after awhile his opinions were not quite the same as mine..it just could'nt work .

I soooo agree with you Dawnette. The same was true for me and my ex; however the last time we tried dating (we dated or tried to make it work on more than a few occassions), we weren't even clicking towards the end.

When I tried to be honest with my ex about why I didn't think it was gonna work, he tried agrueing the points with me. Thank God I stood my ground this time and I won't be going back or calling him again.

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:49 PM
I think some people have too much time on their hands laugh but that just means we get a good laugh

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:45 PM

hey all... I know I haven't posted much lately... training in the evening sucks. I like working mornings and having afternoon/evenings off. Well I'm on my way to my cousin's for ribs and smores, so talk to ya'll later. Hope ya'll had a great Saturday!!!

we miss you (((((wendy))))) have a great night!!! be safe and we want a full report on the ribs and smores heheheeh xoxoxxo

(((Madam))) Had a blast...but it definitely wasn't a hot date. Not smores just roasted marshmallows.. but yummy all the same. After the guys watched Kimbo Slice win, us girls watched 27 Dresses. And of course, I took tons of pictures.

wendynhouston's photo
Sat 05/31/08 04:25 PM
hey all... I know I haven't posted much lately... training in the evening sucks. I like working mornings and having afternoon/evenings off. Well I'm on my way to my cousin's for ribs and smores, so talk to ya'll later. Hope ya'll had a great Saturday!!!

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:25 PM
never checked out Craig's List for anything. Guess I'm out of the loop.

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:16 PM

It's called chivalry something we need to remember and get in the habit of again

i agree....with all 4 of them

lollaugh

wendynhouston's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:03 PM
I'm skeptical when a guy constantly says sweet things. Actions speak louder than words. If he's a hopeless romantic, his small actions will speak more than words that aren't backed up by actions.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/29/08 12:53 PM
I've got a few more years to be under 30.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/29/08 12:53 PM
I've got a few more years to be under 30.

wendynhouston's photo
Thu 05/29/08 10:56 AM

bone scan came out clean....no cancer on the bones!!!!!!!!

(((Madam))) That's GREAT!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25