Community > Posts By > yummyishoney

yummyishoney's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:17 PM
I dated a 31 year old and I'm 24 and even just 7 years of a difference, was a big difference. He would always refer to back in the day when he was 24 he would.. so and so.. it was just weird sometimes. But I think it just depends on the people really.

yummyishoney's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:15 PM
Yah I don't think I have ever "dated". It's always been a relationship at the get go. Or whatever.. hang out till we are interested then an awkward moment of flirting for a few days, then a relationship.. lol

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:47 PM
I'm in this group.. oh yay so happy for myself

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:12 PM
*pretends to be one of those cool people*

Welcome back!

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:02 PM
The plain english lost me..

But dragons.. Sweeeet!

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:54 PM
And I hope I find my lvl 26 wizard...

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:52 PM
nah nah for the main poster

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:47 PM
I have a lot of theories about this but I bet it would just bore you. LOL

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:44 PM
I'm so hungry now, I'm drooling...

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:32 PM
Why not just ask him how he really feels and just be straight up about things. Just tell him you are okay with the casual thing, but you want to make sure that is what it is... Or something along that line. I've been there and I can get pretty stressed out when I'm not sure what the guy is really thinking and I start creating my own visions of whats going on so really the only way I have found is to make the guy tell you what the hell he's thinking. If that's a possibility! :)

Good luck with everything :)

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:24 PM
I think of it sort of like this...

So online you can meet people from all over the world so you have to think -- if you found someone you loved, could you do the long distance relationship, could you relocate for them..

When in real life it isn't as complicated but you don't meet as many people day in, day out as you can meet on a site like this.

Gah, did that make sense.

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:21 PM
I hate falling in love, the ground is pretty hard when the clouds let you go! But I have to agree it is nice when that feeling lasts .

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:19 PM
Damn I need a lvl 26 wizard.

Sorry he was such a jerk to you. You really have to be careful. Even meeting someone in person you can never really know them fully. Good luck!

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:58 PM
It's so hard to grow up and get past the adolescence stage. Especially if you feel your parents don't love you even if you do all you can to show them sometimes the things parents try to do for their kids comes off as a negative thing to a young kid who doesn't quite understand it.

If it was me, I would sit down and discuss the poem with my child, maybe not go as far as showing her father but you can speak on his behalf and if she needs her father to show support and love or whatever it is she needs, then tell her he is there for her (if he is) otherwise just really open up to her and show her you are there for her.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. I just remember how hard it was for me to grow up and how much I needed my momma and my dada.

yummyishoney's photo
Tue 08/14/07 03:14 PM
Simpsons is above all else in my book

Then I like Rescue me, Lost, and Southpark

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:01 PM
That was hilarious!!

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:57 PM
Taurus drinker

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 08/13/07 09:45 AM
good luck with your friend, I was sort of in a situation like that and it is really hard to not think there is more to it on the guys part. I remember thinking, if he could treat me like he loved me then how could he not and maybe he just doesn't realize it. Or he's just not ready to settle down so maybe when he comes around.. etc..

But she should really try to get rid of him entirely or it's just going to be an ongoing battle and teasing torment of her mind. If he does come around and wants to be with her in the end, if it's meant to be, it will find a way to happen. But she most likely deserves more then waiting around for nothing.

Good luck again!

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:53 PM
I think you just have to realize everyone has flaws and it just depends if the two people can live with each others flaws that make them who they are.

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:48 PM
hilarious laugh laugh