Community > Posts By > yummyishoney

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:40 PM
Haha, I would be floored if a date asked me to fill out an application. laugh laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:35 PM
You really covered a lot of the bases.

I actually want someone who is a little shy and is generally a happy person. I don't want someone who is going to get in someones face or get angry for simple things.

I want someone who is proud to be with me and makes me feel important to him. Wants to hang out like a friend as well as a lover.

It really doesn't matter to me how they walk or how they talk. I do seem to be more fond of men who have other passions, like music or skating, or something that drives them.

And I want a guy who can handle my cellphone texting addiction LOL :)

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:01 PM
haha, all your stories so far are great well more gross then great. I'm afraid to ever webcam again!

I don't have any stories good or bad yet

:tongue:

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:03 AM
I'm still laughing about the cocks one ROFL

I believe in fate and my life is so incredibly twisted and so many random turns I know fate has something great set up for me. Of course it can't all be left up to fate but then again whatever I do is still going to be considered as fate. I don't know how much sense that made.

Wow that was a long one. I'll try for shorter ones.

I'm shy.

I mud. (Bet not many people know what that is)

laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:55 AM
Oregon here :)

I've been to Georgia and Washington state to live a couple years but Oregon just had to have me back

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:53 AM
haha, You all do seem friendly! Thanks for the welcoming :)

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 08/11/07 10:13 PM
Just wanted to say hey :)

It seems hard to make friends here. I haven't had any friend requests since I've joined and only have a couple added by doing it first. noway LOL Anyways, holla at me!

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:17 PM
That was great. I totally understand

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next