Fri 11/30/07 07:18 PM
Hmm interesting

yummyishoney's photo
Fri 11/30/07 06:58 PM
yeah very true

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:26 PM
Oh I have one!

Well okay.. this one time, I used to work with this hot guy, and I was leaving for college so I went over to work and told him "Let's make some memories" and directed him to the back room. Told him to take off his shirt...

When he stood before me with his mouth wide open, not knowing what the hell to say, he took off his shirt, and I then pulled out a camera!

Is that a pick up line or what! :) Okay maybe a little cheesy but I bet it made an impression.. and if that doesn't work, just stick with saying hi. Actually girls might think you're a rapist if you try my tactics.

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:19 PM
Edited by yummyishoney on Thu 11/29/07 07:19 PM
Well I stole his phone number from work --- and sent him a text, kinda playing around with words to see if he'd pick up on it. Since he is a writer. But maybe he thought I was being a moron lol..

I was like "I stoled your number! jus kidding. I was sitting at work bored and saw the number board so now you're a victim of boredom. " (something like that anyways)

then he was like "it's o.k. U have my number! sorry you're bored..."

so that was some boring texting. I am so waiting for him to make a move and he isn't so it's just telling me to back away and not go for it. But who knows. I'm just gunna take it slow anyways and see what happens. But at least I was putting it out there I was interested enough to steal his number.

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:15 PM
Once I found the forum I stopped bothering with mutual match. The forum works so much nicer to figure out who people are :) well unless they never talk on here grumble

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:55 PM
laugh we have a lot of cute guys in jsh world

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:57 AM
It went kinda odd last night. We watched the movie and he sat in a chair near me and like I didn't get any vibe he is digging me.. But he did like put his leg against mine a bunch of times laugh

Those small things...

But one of his friends dropped by, and she is this hot girl, and so who knows about that whole thing. So I think I'm gunna leave it alone. I don't like having competition laugh Plus I think if he was into me he'd be more open about it.

yummyishoney's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:27 PM
managing expectations?

yummyishoney's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:34 PM
Haha thanks yall..

So I went over there to work and delivered some home made banana bread.

He nonchalantly asked me to come back tonight and watch a movie. haha..

I agree and think chief is on to something...

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:55 PM
Yeah maybe :tongue: Oh well I work with him next week, I'll just wait and see what happens..

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:46 PM
Why is flirting so complicated! laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:45 PM
Hmm.. maybe you just want a relationship based on infatuation.. And for some people that's okay.

Some people want a deeper connection and to achieve that I think you really got to go beyond the skin level

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:38 PM
If I didn't feel like a dork speaking to him it would be so much easier. laugh

Why has it been so much easier in the past.. OH wait, probably because I met all of those guys drunk. (That was a partial joke) laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:35 PM
I haven't read everything but I'll explain my experience...

Probably up until very recently.. I was very shallow. I would go into a party, look around and decide on the hottest guy, I would then proceed to get that guy, and once I had him, he would be the biggest jerk in all the world.

I've dated a lot of jerks. I've dated a lot of good looking guys.

I then tried to date a guy who wasn't necessarily good looking, but average and to me he was gorgeous and his spirit and good nature was more attractive to me then any of the good looking guys I have ever been with.

I do agree there has to be some level of attraction, but it doesn't have to be physical. We're all going to become wrinkly skin peeling old people someday. Then what good will be someone who you have been physically attracted to and yet have nothing in common with, and probably they treat you like crap.

But I do get pissy when someone messages me out of physical attraction. There is so much more to people. It took me a while to really understand what I was doing and I think it all is part of maturity. I actually wish this world didn't look at a persons appearance, rather there heart. It would be a better place.

yummyishoney's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:21 PM
At work there is this guy, and tonight was the first night I worked with him. I volunteered to work during his shift to see him. This feels extremely silly.

So I guess it's just been a while since I've been in the whole flirting thing... so I can't tell if the things he's saying is flirting and what I do in return.

He asked me if I liked coffee, and I said I don't drink coffee and he said "well almost perfect, but doesn't like coffee"

Or something to that effect. I can't tell if he was talking about me or himself. But he'd make little remarks all day kind of like that. But I can't tell if thats just how he is.. or if he's attracted.. Or what! LOL I swear this has never happened to me before. I always know if a guy likes me or not :tongue:

Maybe thats why I feel so silly posting this!

But I really don't know what I should do...

Oh and the whole time at work he has me busting up laughing and I sound like such a dork! I hate it! But he's so funny.

blushing blushing

We're actually similiar in that part, you couldn't tell by looking at him but he's sort of a nerd. He claims he's played d&d and has thought about putting a game together.

And while i was there he was talking about his ex, and explaining to someone else about the whole situation and how it was over and has been for months. But the way he talked about it sounded so much like my situation.

But then again I have a kid so I instantly think there could be no way he could dig that. He's seen my kid and knows about it. But I dunno. I guess I don't want to start anything because I hate getting hurt but at the same time.. what if it's an awesome experience..

and I don't even know if he's into me. Why couldn't he have just asked me out for a couple drinks. I almost did just so I would know what he thought. laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:10 PM
*runs in squiggle squwaggle and swipes the doh-nuts taking them to a hidden thread*

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:09 PM
thats your dad?

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:55 PM
laugh okay im gunna watch some inuyasha episodes.. its so hard to leave tho

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:53 PM
caress me down

yummyishoney's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:51 PM
f her gently - tenacious d