Community > Posts By > markusmarkus

markusmarkus's photo
Mon 08/27/07 09:49 AM
Saturday night when I was with my ex now friend with benefits.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:05 AM
I am praying for your puppy.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 07:50 AM
Because guys that have a hard time meeting a girl are the only one's that post threads like this.
Because guys that posts threads like this are sending off vibes that back girls off.
Because guys who focus too much on what their problem is for not getting a girl are desperate.

If a guy spent more time focussed on their own life building their security and less time being depressed over not having a girl they would cast off happy vibes that attracted girls to them effortlessly.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 07:45 AM
Sorry to hear that but I was just joking around.

We all get hurt it's natural helps us become better people if we learn from the mistake we made that is.
Even if that mistake was as simple as selecting the wrong person it's still our own doing.

Try to focus on what you were like before getting hurt and give more time to the next person you decide to be with before getting too serious.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 07:36 AM
amused

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 07:34 AM
Wow you been hurt haven't you.

I am trying to figure out who you are trying to convince the people or yourself.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 06:22 AM
Thanks all!

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 06:13 AM
If you have never had a physical thing with her face to face than get your self checked at the nearest mental Institution.

I never understand why people get so attached to people on the internet---the person could be a 10 year old child or a 100 year old adult.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/21/07 06:04 AM
I read that they dated that she has judged him controlling and clingy.
The last remarks--"i caint be with some one who tells people we have sex when we dont""

Why was that tossed in at the end----it seems to me that someone is manipulating the information they wish to receive...

markusmarkus's photo
Sun 08/19/07 06:56 AM
I think having some time apart out with friends is a good thing.
We can't be glued to each others hips 24/7 or it becomes co-dependent and that isn't healthy.
However their has to be trust,respect and appreciation given to the fact we are with someone.

markusmarkus's photo
Fri 08/17/07 11:06 AM
Being honest is the best policy but many people use brutal honesty which is abuse.
We must consider the feelings of others when we are being honest and use tact when we speak.

markusmarkus's photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:48 AM
If the guy is saying he had sex with you and he didn't he's really immature and even if he did it's still disrespectful.
The guy is obviously out to lunch as is best to be rude and tell him to f---o!

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/14/07 01:47 AM
I am from Toronto Ontario.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/14/07 01:44 AM
Hi ya all my names John I am from Toronto Canada but born in Halifax Nova Scotia.
I have been from one end of Canada to the other end and many small places from all around.
Canada is a beautiful country and worth a nice long drive any summer one decide to see their country I tell ya.
I am new here to the forums just thought I would check it all out and see whats up with my fellow Canadians and who ever comes here.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:59 AM
People cheat because they are able to when the opportunity comes about.
In the moment they are horny and give into their basic animal instinctive self the ego.

However in my opinion all cheaters are dumb because they hurt their selves.
They place a thought in their mind that if they are doing so is their partner and trust goes out the door and they never truly have happiness nor love.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:50 AM
I don't see any of those reason's being the reason to marry someone but if you are in love and things are good betweens yas than take the chance and hopefully all will be great.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:40 AM
I was in love with the wrong woman for many years and now have become picky.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:23 AM
Today there is many people who use others to care for them house them feed them but don't even have enough intelligence to give back in small ways even.

With love though it's based on the thoughts of people as well as their emotions---so love can be a illusion to those that think too much...

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:18 AM
You have been going at it for two years and you been accepting it for two years.
It's already done he thinks you are a doormat and is just using you for a romp.

markusmarkus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:14 AM
Welcome and I am new here as well.

Previous 1