Community > Posts By > haditwithbs

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:02 PM

no thats not why. i said that cause girls are not talking to me. i said hi to them. and they didnt respond. i sent a add request and they didnt add me. thats why i post that. dont judge me. its not my attitude. i am a nice guy. and for some reason. like that guys just said. women dont like nice guys. that could be true

you have to make shure there not dead profiles (not benig used any more) first. 90% of the ones on here are. its so anoying.

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:52 PM
in the comonwelth we have the civil war trails that lead tourists to the sites related to the civil war. we should have another set for the sites related to the war on terror. islamist millitans attacked the comonwelth in 1993, 2001, and 2002. for those of you not in the know in 1993 a guy from pakistan shot up the enterence way to the parking lot of the cia in langley killing 2. in 2001 al qaeda flew a hijacked air liner into the pentagon in arlington killing 189. in 2002 the dc sniper killed 3 people in va and injured 2 more at 5 different locations. ive been to every dc sniper shooting location in va and not one of them is marked. 130,000 people visit the flight 93 crash site in pa. every year dispite the fact that its not near any major city. we could draw some of those tourists to va. with this plan. this would be good for bisness and with the cia and pentagon memorials allready in place it would not cost much to establish. the only cost would be a few small monuments at the 5 dc sniper shooting sites. this could easly be in place by the 10th anaversay of the start of the war on terror. i say why let ny and pa get all the tourist money when that day comes?

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:08 PM
have you gone to afghanistan? if not that will probably solve your problem if you dont get killed. anyway dont expect mericales from these sites espesaly this one.

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:52 PM
at about 12:40 am a massive explosion occured at the Tesoro refinery in Anacortes wa. about 70 miles from seattle. the blast was felt up to 5 miles away. a fire was started by the blast but it was put out in about in about 2 hours. 4 workers died in the explosion and at least 3 more were serously injured. the cause of the explosion is not known at this time. for more information see
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-040210-refineryexplosion,0,3040075.story

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 04/01/10 05:58 PM
sounds like a planed hit to me because of the get away car.

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 04/01/10 01:29 PM
the mayor of Washington Park, Illinois was found shot dead in his car. police say Mayor John Thornton was leaving his second job when he stopped his car for an unknown reasion and allowed another person into the car. that person shot the mayor at close range killing him. the car went off the road and crashed into a tree. the shooter was picked up by a get-away car and is still at large. two other suspects are being intarogated at this time. the exact motive for the attack is unknown at this time. some have stated that it may have been a robbery gone bad. however it is still too early in the investigation to rule out any possibile motive including terrorism. for more information see http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Mayor-of-Washington-Park-found-shot-to-death-89678082.html

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 04/01/10 12:57 PM
its about time we sent these guys a message. the ones we took alive should be tourned over to the fbi and charged with terrorism.

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 03/30/10 06:36 PM
a Massive chemical fire broke out in DENHAM SPRINGS, LA forcing police to evacuate around 200 homes. the fire started around 2:00 pm and caused a seveal large explosions. classes and other activites at a near by college were cancaled because of toxic smoke. people 15 miles away report seeing the smoke. as of 5:00 pm there were no reports of injuries. the cause of the fire is not known at this time. for mor information see http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12228669

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:58 PM
a United Airlines flight on take off from San Francisco recived a warrining from the control tower that a small plane was headed strait for it. the passenger jet changed course at the last second and the two planes missed each other by only 200 to 300 ft. the passenger plane was carring over 260 people. the cause of the near miss is being investagated by the ntsb. for more information see http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/30/feds-two-aircraft-nearly-collided-over-san-francisco/?hpt=Sbin

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:37 PM

Change your setting to "Intimate encounter" and score tonightdrool drool drool

i tried that once on another site and all i got from it was kicked out. anyway i havnt been to afghanistan yet.

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:19 PM
a few of my friends from college had been to iraq and/or afghanistan and they were never alone. im going to afghanistan as soon as possible. so far being here has been a waste of time for me. will that change when i get back if im not K.I.A.?

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:09 PM
ive been here for 6 months and its been a total waste of time. ive tried eveything even deleteing my old profile and starting over. i dont know what the problem is. what do you think?

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:49 PM

Wait.... we can't form militias?

you cant have pipe bombs thats all.

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:04 PM
the moring rush hour in moscow was interupted by two massive explosions on the city's subway system. at last count 38 people had been killed. the russian police say the blasts were the work of two female suicide bombers most likely from Chechnya or other nearby states. Chechn militants have not claimed resposibility but the attack was vary similar to other known Chechn militant attacks. the moscow subway has been hit before in 2003 a female suicide bomber killed 40 people on the trains and in 2004 a female suicide bomber went off at an entrence way of the system killing 9. rail networks around the world are increseing security but no specific threats against any of them have been reported. for more information see http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/03/29/russia.subway.explosion/index.html?hpt=T2 and http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/03/29/russia.subway.chechnya.timeline/index.html

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 03/27/10 04:00 PM
2 nights ago smeone retalated by smasing out 3 windows at the nearest republican party ofice. i went and took a look at the damage myself. all i could think was this is how they solve problems in afghanistan. last time i checked this was america! i just wish all sides involved in this would cut it out!

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 03/27/10 03:44 PM
heres the idea if your interested in some one from israel you say you hate iran or someone from india you say you hate pakistan or someone from south korea you say you hate north korea. dose this help your cause or dose it just sound weard? what do you all think?

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 03/25/10 01:08 PM
now conservitives are geting it to. its geting so bad that im wondering how long it will be before someone gets killed. for more information see http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/25/congress.threats/index.html?hpt=T2

haditwithbs's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:28 PM
the home congressman tom Perriello's brother was attacked by an unknown inividual(s) at some point last night when someone cut the lines on his gas grill causing the yard to fill with gas. the leak did not cause an explosion. the local chapter of the tea party had given out the adress shortly before the attack. the tea party denied responsibility and also denied knowing who was resposible. at this time there is no evedence of tea party involvement. the FBI is investagating. for more information see http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/24/fbi-investigating-perriello-incident-in-virginia/?fbid=kIH30hsJWur

haditwithbs's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:12 PM
id vote for Gen. Petraeus. he's the greatest living american general. ike was the last general to hold the nation's highest office and i say we need a strong leader to fix our massive problems espesaly the debt and terrorism. i cant think of anyone who deserves the job more.

haditwithbs's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:47 PM
all he needs to do is serve a tour of duty in afghanistan. then if he dosnt get shot in the head or blown into hundrads of small pieces hot girls will be all over him when he gets back.

1 3 Next