Community > Posts By > haditwithbs

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 04/12/10 02:49 PM
whatever the point is that a lot of canadans dont speek english. by the way i dond have anythng against french canadians its just the fact that if you cant communicate you cant have a relationship.

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 04/12/10 02:26 PM
Edited by haditwithbs on Mon 04/12/10 02:39 PM
how did a discussion about canada turn into a discussion about the middle east anyway?
by the way the taliban and its terrorist allies have killed over 150 canadian solders in afghanistan. in 2006 Al-Qaida tied to bomb the largest city in canada (toronto) and assassinate the canadan prime minister. canada keep up your good work in the war on terror.

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 04/12/10 02:21 PM

yes as long as she is good looking and speeks english. i dont know french and im not interested in learing it. [/quote}
LOL, I'm kind of wondering what university this guy graduated from?
So, since when did Canada become all French? I'd like to know.

have you ever heard of french canada?

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 04/12/10 12:04 PM
Edited by haditwithbs on Mon 04/12/10 12:08 PM

I'd date some one from Iran

what's your point

what you need to do is go to ground zero in NYC as i have done. then you'll get real! fyi iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the entire world.

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 04/10/10 08:10 PM
one person died and 6 were injured in a shootout in side a mall in Muskogee OK. several of the injured were in cridical condition. police say the shooting was gang related. for more information see http://www.kjrh.com/content/news/breaking/story/One-killed-during-Muskogee-mall-shooting/yS-kFJ4330aXk88lW11zzw.cspx

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 04/10/10 07:16 PM
someone tossed an explocive device over the fence of the us consulate in Laredo, Mexico. windows were shattered but no injuries were reported. over all damage to the consulate appears to be light. both the motive and perpatrators of the attack are unknown at this time. for more information see http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/10/explosive-thrown-over-fence-of-u-s-consulate-in-mexico/?hpt=T2

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:48 PM
Polish President Lech Kaczynski and several high ranking members of his government died when the president's plane crashed in russia. russian athorities say no one on the plane survived the crash. 97 people are confermed dead. the plane was landing when the crash occured. the black boxes have been found and are being examened at this time. the cause of the crash is unknown. for more information see http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/04/10/poland.president.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:34 PM
today i ran a standered search in my area and i fount two profiles that looked odd. when i went to them they had allready been deactavated. but where there are 2 there's probably more. i would advise everyone to be on high aleart for scamers for a while. scamers dont give up easly and the'll be back.

haditwithbs's photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:49 PM

would you date someone from canada
I'd prefer someone from Pakistan. lol

That was funny.laugh Hi Winx...flowerforyou

Thanks, Newarkjw.laugh flowerforyou

whatever dont come crying to me when you get suicide bombed and dont say i didnt warn you!

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/09/10 08:04 PM
yes as long as she is good looking and speeks english. i dont know french and im not interested in learing it.

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:31 PM
im planning to join the national guard asap and go to afghanistan. so i just wonder what advice all you afghanistan vets out there have for me. espesally what i should do to improve my chances of coming home alive. i understand its a war and there are no garentees of that. anyway what do you think?

haditwithbs's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:00 PM
you think you've got problems im going to afghanistan. then i'll have real problems there called ied's, snipers, small arms fire, car bombs, and suicide bombers.

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:31 PM
one time i asked out a girl from turkey and she threated to suicide bomb me! thankfuly she didnt try and i survived.

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:19 PM
sounds like a tipical day on here to me.

haditwithbs's photo
Thu 04/08/10 06:14 PM
i think you'll have to go at least as far as richmond to find anyone. i dont know about your age group but thats how it is in mine.

haditwithbs's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:58 PM
im planing to go there soon because its the only site related to the war on terror in va i havnt been to. the others are in langley, manassas, falls church, massaponax, ashland, and fredericksburg.

haditwithbs's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:43 PM
Edited by haditwithbs on Wed 04/07/10 05:49 PM
are you for real? did she tell the fbi eveything she knew?

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 04/06/10 06:42 PM
on the night of oct. 9 1995 an unidentafied person or group (no one knows which) deliberately derailed an amtrak train in palo verde az. one person on board the train (an amtrak worker) was killed and 78 were injured. the fbi found a note near the crash site that ranted about the government's actions at waco and ruby ridge. this leads many to conclude that right-wing home grown terrorists were behind the derailment but this connection has never been proven. therefore no plausible motive can be discounted. the method of the attack was that those resposible moved one rail slightly closer to the other one and then reconnected the trip wire that connected the trak to the signals. had the wire been broken the signals would have turned red and stoped the train. the spot chosen was made the crash espesaly violent. one car fell into a dry streem bed and the remote site ment that the train was traveling fast. hundreads of people could have died in this attack and those resposible could do it again. it is likely that the attacker(s) have told someone at some point since the attack. a few weeks ago a 32 year old cold case in new jersey was soved. so this 15 year old case can also be solved. if any one here knows anything that could help the fbi solve this case please tell the fbi they can protect you if they have to.

haditwithbs's photo
Tue 04/06/10 05:47 PM
once when some scamers flooded the site with fake profiles i spent 2 hours reporting them. they were all gone the next day. so if you repot some one they will look into it.

haditwithbs's photo
Mon 04/05/10 01:28 PM
Edited by haditwithbs on Mon 04/05/10 01:30 PM
8 pakistanis were killed when a suicide car bomb hit the U.S. Consulate in Peshawar pakistan. seconds later several gunmen opend fire on the Consulate. the shooters attempted to enter the Consulate but it dose not appear that they were able to do so. 2 security guards for the Consulate were killed in the attack. no americans died in the attack. the Taliban claimed resposibility for the attack. for more information see http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/05/pakistan.blast/index.html?hpt=T2