Community > Posts By > jamiepartap

jamiepartap's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:13 PM
good one...10 points

jamiepartap's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:11 PM
damn the driver got some and got paid tooo ....who's the ho now?

jamiepartap's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:00 PM
funny

jamiepartap's photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:54 PM
always lovea good joke especially weh the whale ate the 160 000 worth of seals........

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 05:19 PM
good for u dude. hope u don't have a donkey to upset things.( the donkey was my fav though)

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 05:16 PM
look the world isn't perfect.people are going to lie about big things and little "white lies". it;s up to us if we want to make a big deal over it or not. we can sit and ponder why...but that is nto goingto solve anything.
what have u learnt from the whole thing?

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:42 PM
depenson what the lieis.. i mean if ur beau asks if he looks fat and he has an eating disorder would u say yes?

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:41 PM
Pie Manners
In a country home that seldom had guests, the young son was eager tohelp his mother after his father appeared with two dinner guests fromthe office. When the dinner was nearly over, the boy went to the kitchen andproudly carried in the first piece of apple pie, giving it to hisfather, who passed it to a guest. The boy came in with a second pieceof pie and again watched his father give it to a guest. This was too much for the boy, who said, "It's no use, Dad. Thepieces are all the same size."

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:38 PM
jersey city here. hello and how r u?

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:37 PM
welcome, bring as many as u can. we can handle it.

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:31 PM
MATH HOMEWORK
Parents are expected to participate in their children's education,and my friends were no exception. They gladly help their fifth-gradeson, Andrew, whenever he's stumped. One day after school, Andrew ran into the house waving a paper in theair. "Hey, Mom, great news! There were only three mistakes on my mathhomework," he announced. "You made one, Dad made one and I made one!"

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 12:58 AM
don;t take anything. u don;t want it to look like she is buttering them up. unless they have been courting for a while and she knows the mom. then and onlythen. otherwise just be herself and things will go fine.
when she is leaving, after getting a feel of everyone, she can buy a gift of thanks. she will always be remembered.

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 12:55 AM
why do hippos have sex under water?
cause there is no other way to keep 500lbs of p*Ssy wet!

jamiepartap's photo
Mon 10/08/07 12:29 AM
to sin39:
the thing is....i am not good at writting essays and since i have not been in school for almost ten years, it's been really difficult to come up with ideas. most people are wrtiiting about cancer and child abuse..and i want to be original. but can't seem to narrow my topic.once i pick a topic, i can start the research and the ideas will flow.i just need direction. so keep the ideas coming, please. it would help a reat deal.

jamiepartap's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:57 PM
ok klc i need u as a tutor.

jamiepartap's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:40 PM
Can blind people see their dreams?

jamiepartap's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:38 PM
Can you get cavities in your dentures from using too much artificial sweetner?

jamiepartap's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:35 PM
STUPID QUESTION.
1)U walk into a dollar store and ask how much stuff costs.

2)is this real hot dog meat?

3)can there be self help "groups"?

4)If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

5)Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?

6)I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks?

jamiepartap's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:29 PM
i wason the floor with this one. good job.

jamiepartap's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:24 PM
we can pick any topic and write a compare and conrast essay..