Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:59 PM

I have joined just to meet new people. Make some friends and see where that takes me. I honestly have joined with no expectations. :)

Good for you, join the forums, meet more people while sharing ideas, opinions and laughs flowers

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:56 PM
Edited by franshade on Tue 06/08/10 07:57 PM
SINGLE BUT TAKING APPLICATIONS
LINE STARTS TO THE LEFT flowers

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:52 PM
single and still taking hostages :heart:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:49 PM

Duct tape? its in nightstand, next to the WD-40!
Beats pepper spray (the way I use it), and, who needs hand cuffs!?
Thanks Polson, I try to never leave home without it:wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:46 PM

So, I think I'm safe in assuming that everyone checks out to see if there's a ring on the left hand, but if you see one do you automatically assume the person is married, even if its not a standard band or wedding ring?

A friends buddy thought my ring was interesting but asked if I was married. The ring is a simple silver ring with Celtic knotwork around a star. I never assumed it gave the impression I'm married, but would it?

No I'd not assume they were married, the same as I would not assume a person not wearing a ring wasn't married.

I find myself asking outright than guessing

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:44 PM

msmyka I agree with your sentiment...but I believe posting a complaint-laden thread about complainers is but an indirect complaint at the lack of "suitable" men u find on this board.
so there has to be some reason why you are here posting threads like this I assume?

there is she asked why someone would chose this route (complaining/negativity) as a forum/basis of getting dates

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:41 PM
Edited by franshade on Tue 06/08/10 07:42 PM

Okay we all do it from time to time..........Seems right when we need something we have misplaced it.......

They say the number one item that most people misplace and then have to try to remember where they put it is the Car Keys.

Sooooooooooo what is it you seem to forget where ya put it the most often???????

Ohhhhhhhhh and saying your mind don't work for ya have to have one to loose one hehehe:tongue: :tongue: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl

the duct tape, always seem to forget where I left it at :wink: devil

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:37 PM
Edited by franshade on Tue 06/08/10 07:38 PM

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:36 PM
condolences to the family and friends

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:35 PM
hi hi hi waving

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:23 PM
hello, welcome - getting back atcha :wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:18 PM

you do NOT want to be around me when I have tequila....not a pretty picturelaugh

ok then I'll hang out with your other voices :banana:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:14 PM

What have you learned from your past to better yourself in the future?

I've learned that lemons really do taste good with tequila and coronas :wink:

When life hands you lemons, throw it back at them and say "get me some lemonade"
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh hell no, don't throw them back demand tequila laugh drinks

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:09 PM

i just got a weird email in myspace
this guy is seeking a penpal and hes in prison

i thought if anyone was in prison they wernt allowed access to myspace or even a computernoway

well I'd say if you received an email from someone in jail, they must have some sort of internet access. :smile:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:06 PM

Your gun will do you no good against a smart criminal. You won't see it coming.
you may be right about that. a smart one won't break into an occupied house..

my opinion, most criminals think themselves to be smart, that is until they are caught :wink: or their plan backfires :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

thank you, thank you very much :wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:04 PM
hello and welcome to you both

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 06:59 PM
I've decided to run, will you vote for me :wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 06:58 PM

Your gun will do you no good against a smart criminal. You won't see it coming.
you may be right about that. a smart one won't break into an occupied house..

my opinion, most criminals think themselves to be smart, that is until they are caught :wink: or their plan backfires :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 06:57 PM

If you whiners want to keep whining go ahead by all means, but don't expect anyone to be attracted to it.
:wink: what about if I bring my own cheese :wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 06:52 PM

a confession.....yesterday I joined another site with a message board. I know what you're thinking,"isn't that just like a man, can't trust em as far as you ca throw em"....I'm soooO sorry...:cry:
please forgive me tears

you've been bad
you've been very bad
devil

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25