Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:44 PM
hey all be nice biggrin
he's a new member biggrin
betcha he doesn't know how to tell when woman is cheating but wants her to cook laugh

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:40 PM
14. bathe - let them think you normally smell this good

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:36 PM
10. do not bring the wife/husband (g/f-b/f) along - most people don't like it and find it insensitive.

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:34 PM

Wouldn't It be great if all women would just learn to cook ? ohwell

I mean how long is gonna take before women realize that the best and the surest way to man's heart is through his stomach "Real women don't cook" attitude that women have this days, just doesn't work pass the initial dating game.

If you want a happy mate (boyfriend/husband) cook for him like no other woman ever cooked before...and he may stray for some "strange" now and then, but he will always come back to you. flowerforyou

rofl just noticed you edited your original post rofl

if he strays or not has not implications on anything I nor anyone else did :thumbsup:

:wink: ahhh so this is how you do it (excerpt of profile) :wink:

Well, maybe I just stand by the Howling Dog Saloon on saturdays after midnight and wave at the passing women ?

now if this act doesn't get you a good hot homecooked meal I don't know what will :wink:

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:08 PM

Wouldn't It be great if all women would just learn to cook ?
I mean how long is gonna take before women realize that the best and the surest way to man's heart is through his stomach " Real women can cook " attitude that women have this days, just doesn't work pass the initial dating game.

rofl Can I please wear socks or shoes while I cook? rofl

:laughing: the surest way to a man's heart is having good aim :laughing:

hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:28 PM
why?

(((buttons)))

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:22 PM

Again, as long as people can pass an extensive mental examination, have no misdemeanors or felonies, are not a member of a militant or anti government group and know that if their gun gets stolen they get no more guns until their gun is returned to them then I am in favor of guns.

I was raised around them and have been around many who have guns.

I see far too many "legal" gun owners who are not mentally stable and should not have a weapon. I want those "legal" gun owners to be controlled so my children do not die from their stupidity.

People put too much stock into a weapon that will not be there when they need it anyway.

Besides it doesn't take too much intelligence to pull a trigger, that is a problem in my opinion.

who should be in charge of making this so called extensive mental exam? a person in favor of bearing arms or a person against it? I tried to make this point in a previous reply, in order for things to be fair for everyone - then everyone should be tested. (jmo)

Intelligence is subjective, some can have book intelligence (education) streed intelligence and good old fashioned common sense which is more readily available yet even those who possess it chose when or when not to use it.

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:00 PM
hello and welcome back

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:59 PM
hello and welcome

a lot of people go through this, they believe by removing and stopping all outside communications and friendships that they will have more time to dedicate to making the relationship work, I too never understood this concept but it has been explained and expressed by many.

Never lose your individuality (jmo)

good luck

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:33 AM

to ring or not to ring that is the question :laughing:

instead of guessing and assuming why not ask and let actions speak for themselves

jmo

Well....some chicks lie when asked if they are married. tongue2 :laughing:

yup some chicks and some dudes lie :thumbsup:
so it matters not whether they are wearing a ring, on either hand

:wink: flowers

I usually get distracted by a chicks boobs and by the time I notice she has a ring her husband comes walking in.shocked rofl rofl

giving you enough time to make a rapid retreat :laughing:

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:38 AM

The duct tape?devil
:wink:

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:37 AM

instead of guessing and assuming why not ask and let actions speak for themselves

jmo

Well....some chicks lie when asked if they are married. tongue2 :laughing:

yup some chicks and some dudes lie :thumbsup:
so it matters not whether they are wearing a ring, on either hand

:wink: flowers

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:18 AM

jmo

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 07:43 AM

What have you learned from your past to better yourself in the future?

I've learned that lemons really do taste good with tequila and coronas :wink:

When life hands you lemons, throw it back at them and say "get me some lemonade"
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh hell no, don't throw them back demand tequila laugh drinks
I've got some tp shelf stuff !flowerforyou

woohoo drinks it's 5pm somewhere

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:31 AM
I've learned that life is not a destination but a journey :heart:

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:30 AM
i just got a weird email in myspace
this guy is seeking a penpal and hes in prison

i thought if anyone was in prison they wernt allowed access to myspace or even a computer

im going to accept him at all
but im going to see if i can find his name in the prison roster hes located in cal

I can see curiosity got the best of you and you asked about an inmates access to the internet.

But what I can't understand is how you'd accept him? How are you planning to search him out? why?

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:24 AM

Fear unto itself is irrational!

So is violence....not all of us are "naturally violent'..some of us are "naturally peaceful."

:thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:21 AM

When people have done things to me, I didn't have a gun and I won at least half of the time if not more so a gun is not needed to protect yourself.

What we need to protect ourselves is a brain.

A brain outweighs everything as a weapon.

Some idiot with a gun is no match for a person who can out think and outsmart them.

We should be more worried about a smart criminal than one who thinks a gun gives them an advantage.

you go ahead and try to outsmart a guy with a gun, ill just shoot him.

If you have a smart criminal you won't get a chance to shoot em.

back to this??? there are no smart criminals, there are only smart until they get caught. A smart and rational person would not be a criminal. jmo

franshade's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:20 AM

I'm so torn on the gun issue... a part of me says if a law abiding citizen wants a gun they should have a gun. The other side just strait up hates guns... any violence or any of the devices used for violence.

My biggest concern is the 'accidents'..kids blowing off their siblings head. I don't understand that part. I grew up with guns, was shooting rabbits and gophers when I was 6 years old. We had loaded guns all over the house. A rifle in every corner and a handgun on every table..
and never touched them. We just had respect for them so I agree on the education part...at the same time I hated killing the easter bunny.

Andy, as far as what they do in Switzerland...I wouldn't want to be forced to own a gun anymore than you would want to be forced not to have one. It would unconstitutional to force me.

Another one of those issues the country will always be divided on.

That's what the Anti-Americans play on.

They believe everyone should pay the consequences for a couple of dumbassses who don't secure their firearms and don't teach their kids to respect them.

I don't believe everyone should pay for a few dumasses either...
How do we separate the non-dunbasses from the dumbasses.
It is a concern to me that children shoot their siblings because dumbass parents either don't teach kids or lock up their loaded guns..

Rational concern, but personal responsibility, adult supervision and education, good old fashioned common sense can prevent this - not taking away my right to bear arms.

franshade's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:13 PM

Hey guys whats up
I joined this site with no real expectations other than just to mingle with other people. I am 21 years old, an aspiring writer/musician who currently is on hiatus from school.
I am really interested in music, traveling, writing and meeting new people. so just hit me back if you want to know more about me.
Hello and welcome, enjoy the site and the forums. Meet more people in the forums

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25