bob = boy on boy

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:23 AM

rofl I can't even reply I am laughing so hard! rofl

I think I pee'd a little!! rofl

were you sitting down??? rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:23 AM

90-91. Quit screwing up the count please, and thank you.
tongue2
let's start over

1 - don't pick your nose when they are looking

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:18 AM
rofl save water and both go at the same time rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:16 AM

Criminals are going to be criminals but if they can't steal a gun and there is a shortage because people were more responsible with them, it may help some.

Also I believe if we change the archaic ideal that guns are the "answer" to everything, which is one of the problems this country has to begin with, we will see a change in people in general.

We will outgrow the need for them as we evolve.

I would not be willing to take any mental test (for I think those that need constant reassurance have their own mental issues (jmo)), as bearing arms is a right not a privilege.

I find it interesting that, though I do not need any weapons, it is a right yet I need my car for work/food/social/emerg. and yet it is only a privilege. Sorry, I am still a bit miffed I paid a $77 fine for not having my license on me and driving my sisters car (while she ate... she was hungry and I was eager to get home) with a bad sticker.

Only weapon I do have BTW is an old breakdown shotgun single shot 20 gauge that kicks harder than anything I have ever fired. Was handed down from my fathers father to my father when he was 8, and it passed to me when I was 12.

Hi Terminal - I understand but it is what it is.

Did they not reduce the amount of the fine when you produced the info requested? That sucks, sorry.

The cop knew I was me. I gave him all the pertinent information, Address, SSN# and the like. He came back from his car saying that he knew I was me and I asked why. Those laptops in cop cars apparently can bring up your DMV picture and that is how he knew I was me.

No disrespect to my sister, but damnit... She got away scot free without a ticket on her "dated" inspection sticker and got off with a warning and here I catch a ticket for not having my license on me while driving. She made it straight though. She reimbursed my fine later on.

glad to hear :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:14 AM
89. don't initiate conversation with your imaginary friend in their presence.

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:13 AM

Wouldn't It be great if all women would just learn to cook ? ohwell

I mean how long is gonna take before women realize that the best and the surest way to man's heart is through his stomach "Real women don't cook" attitude that women have this days, just doesn't work pass the initial dating game.

If you want a happy mate (boyfriend/husband) cook for him like no other woman ever cooked before...and he may stray for some "strange" now and then, but he will always come back to you. flowerforyou

First thing we gotta' do is make sure their chain reaches form the bedpost to the kitchen.shocked rofl

damn not only am I to be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant now you wanna keep me on a leash... :wink:

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:12 AM
not fair! men want women to COOK so they eat.
men want women to weld - not very nutritional if ya ask me :wink:

Tried my hand at welding - kinda like cooking bacon (the sparks)

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:07 AM

Criminals are going to be criminals but if they can't steal a gun and there is a shortage because people were more responsible with them, it may help some.

Also I believe if we change the archaic ideal that guns are the "answer" to everything, which is one of the problems this country has to begin with, we will see a change in people in general.

I would not be willing to take any mental test (for I think those that need constant reassurance have their own mental issues (jmo)), as bearing arms is a right not a privilege.

I find it interesting that, though I do not need any weapons, it is a right yet I need my car for work/food/social/emerg. and yet it is only a privilege. Sorry, I am still a bit miffed I paid a $77 fine for not having my license on me and driving my sisters car (while she ate... she was hungry and I was eager to get home) with a bad sticker.

Only weapon I do have BTW is an old breakdown shotgun single shot 20 gauge that kicks harder than anything I have ever fired. Was handed down from my fathers father to my father when he was 8, and it passed to me when I was 12.

Hi Terminal - I understand but it is what it is.

Did they not reduce the amount of the fine when you produced the info requested? That sucks, sorry.

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:17 AM
hello, welcome and good luck

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:11 AM

dragoness - but what you are not willing to acknowledge is that criminals (dumb and smart)criminals get their hands on guns, and not from law-abiding, responsible gun owners, but from other criminals and or while committing a crime... so following your logic you have just burdened the legal, responsible and educated person who has the right to bear arms and for what - a 'maybe' scenario'?

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:00 AM
did you bring the duct tape smitten

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 01:16 PM
don't tell him/her you've appeared on the Maury Povich show multiple times

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:59 PM
Every woman I've been with has.

known how to cook? or cheated?

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:57 PM
leave expectations at home and bring a positive attitude

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:56 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:50 PM
when you know she can't cook :wink:

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:49 PM

Bwah hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!...

who cares?

I love free advice....especially the absolute statement kinds.

Handy dandy advice there...just perfect.

If'n I wants me a ma-an in da future, I may'sn jest tek him up on his free ad-vice.

rofl rofl :thumbsup:
until then disregard
rofl rofl :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:48 PM

Don't let him put his "finger" in your "belly button"
:thumbsup:

don't leave wallet at home

franshade's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:45 PM
18. make eye contact - fight off the cleavage stares (glance only)

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25