night night sweets flowerforyou :smile:

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:22 PM

haha...I always liked my food pink in the middle!:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

u shoulda seen the excitement created by a female members picture laugh laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:17 PM
i love that 1 laugh laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:53 PM
find his wife and tell her

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:28 PM

if you can't bring yourself to cover you azz with your jeans and you insist on showing off your boxers... I'm not gonna give you much thought or respect

agreeed

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:27 PM
pirates r tehh roxxorz!!

savvy?

marky84's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:41 PM
strawbewwwiiiez yummy!!!

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:37 PM
indeed, but i think well manage to stay on top somehow or another

quality/technology/leadership/tactics/experience

besides japan will probably never be a great military power again, war is outlawed by their constitution, i dont think they wanna go down that road again

Russia is in bad economic shape still and theyre selling off their equipment

China is about 50 years behind us thank god, 10 of our nuclear boats could wipe out their whole fleet in a week or 2

Brazil will never be a major military power, nor india, they have 1 carrier and their tech isnt all that advanced

greati britain is our greatest ally and they just spent 3 billion pounds to build 2 carriers

france will never go to war laugh

nor germany

unless of course theres drastic changes liek some kind of evil alliance ala axis style

turkey isnt much to look at either

germany is better

then of course theres germanys modern uboats and swedens(IIRC) Gotland class boats that are truly dangerous

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:21 PM

Apparently McCain feels the need to follow in W's footsteps, as he said that he would not "rule out" a pre-emtive war

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080409/ap_on_el_pr/mccain

Since the U.S. is the biggest threat to world peace they should pre-emptively strike themselves.

how do yu figure the US is the biggest threat? don't you think every country is playing it's own part in it or just the americans?

Peace on their lips - war in their hearts.

wow that was one of the lamest responses i've heard.....

i'd like to hear what canada to promote peace.....

oh yeah nothing.....

Ummmm not starting wars in Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq.

Unless by peace you mean war then you are right.

no by peace i do not mean war duh........

tell me what canada has done to promote peace.. nothing...

i don't see canada supporting other countries, i don;t see them holding peace conferences, i see them sitting there b!tching about he rest of the world even though their all to terrified to step into the real world and realize every country is doing all the same things to each other, no one country is any more at fault then the rest. korea builds nuclear arms, iraq makes chemical weapons, iran supports terrorists, jews fight with muslims, chinese run over their own people with tanks, south americans sell drugs across the globe.

every country is at fault here not just america and canada hiding behind it's borders thinking ignorance is the same as peace doesn't help anything either.....

indeed

things have gotta change or were all on the slippery slope headed for the fiery pit

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:21 PM

Iran is set to install 6,000 new centrifuges. They are ignoring the international community and the IAEA. Bet you there is going to be another war in Israel/Lebanon again this summer launched by Hezbollah at the orders of Iran. This will be done to take the heat off of Iran and put all focus of the international community on how 'evil' Israel is. Meanwhile, Iran will continue to install centrifuges, enrich uranium, and get yet closer to having a nuclear weapon.

Anyone who thinks Iran is pursuing nuclear technology for peaceful purposes are either completely foolish or a complete idiot.

Thats not our problem

Iran getting a nuclear weapon is not our problem? The fact that it is Iran who fully funds and supplies the largest terrorist organization in the world, and could surely slip nuclear material, is not our problem?

Yes it is, for even if it isn't us who get hit, if it is anyone, not even Israel, who will be forced into the fight? Us. We cannot allow them to get the nuclear weapon, though Israel won't allow that happen. Europe sleeps, the world sleeps while Iran is working on a nuke.

agreed, the world needs to wake up to the real threats, rogue states like Nkorea and Syria and Iran

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:19 PM

McCain is a big concern for this country. He will continue the warmongering, fearmongering ways of his predecessor and there are many in this country still brainwashed from Bush. People need to wake up and see what is happening before it is too late, if it not alreadynoway huh

agreed!!!

all states that vote red should never be allowed to vote again

better DEAD than red

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:18 PM

Iran is set to install 6,000 new centrifuges. They are ignoring the international community and the IAEA. Bet you there is going to be another war in Israel/Lebanon again this summer launched by Hezbollah at the orders of Iran. This will be done to take the heat off of Iran and put all focus of the international community on how 'evil' Israel is. Meanwhile, Iran will continue to install centrifuges, enrich uranium, and get yet closer to having a nuclear weapon.

Anyone who thinks Iran is pursuing nuclear technology for peaceful purposes are either completely foolish or a complete idiot.

Thats not our problem

unfortunately its everyones problem, becuz u can bet that despite the non proliferation treaty that iran WILL sell weapons to anyone with a big enuff paycheck, much like the russians and chinese

before u start typing, grow a brain

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:17 PM

Apparently McCain feels the need to follow in W's footsteps, as he said that he would not "rule out" a pre-emtive war

Since the U.S. is the biggest threat to world peace they should pre-emptively strike themselves.

how do yu figure the US is the biggest threat? don't you think every country is playing it's own part in it or just the americans?

Peace on their lips - war in their hearts.

wow that was one of the lamest responses i've heard.....

i'd like to hear what canada to promote peace.....

oh yeah nothing.....

Ummmm not starting wars in Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq.

Unless by peace you mean war then you are right.

wtf

Korea was a defensive war started by a communist regime

as was vietnam

we started onluy iraq and bush LIED to us and the world and most americans are PISSED he did including me and i imagine the 4000+ families of dead soldiers u stupid SOB

marky84's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:09 PM

Yea and Obama said he would attack Pakistan. Next. Move along.

holy #$%% 23 awards? i salute you. i wish i could still join up.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25