Thu 03/20/08 06:03 PM
Edited by marky84 on Thu 03/20/08 06:03 PM
ladies, my number is 1800 RIDE ME

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jk

laugh

marky84's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:59 PM
wait for her to call u cuz wiff women u can either...

1. call too early and get dumped for being desperate
2. call a lil too early and be dumped for being needy
3. call on time and be dumped for being too anal and punctual
4. call a lil late and be dumped for not showing enuff interest
5. call later and be dumped for being a jerk thats probly got women on the side

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:57 PM
laugh

me wuvv cuddlez happy

marky84's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:23 PM
girls wiff double standards
slutty girls
lying girls

marky84's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:41 PM

In hindsight.......if we send all 200,000 troops to Afganistan we could have.... sealed off the borders, moved everyone out of their homes into institutions (temporarily) documenting where everyone lives. Then, each home gets searched for illegal weapons. When found the household members of that house gets pulled aside and questioned. The person responsible gets tried for possession of illegal weapons and put in prison. Then we do and "arms accross the country" searching every square inch of the land for alqeada spots. Shoot all those that fight us, arrest anyone else. Conflict would have been over in less than a year, and we'd have BinLaden. Harsh, yes....but it would have worked if we did this RIGHT after 9/11. Too bad we don't tread harder sometimes....:wink:

I don't think we would get attacked for a while as people would know the consequences....

indeed, agreed

marky84's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:59 AM
laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

marky84's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:24 PM
indeed where be these camps?

marky84's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:23 PM
( . Y . )

not me, i just felt the need to create sum boobz :smile: happy laugh

marky84's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:22 PM
concentration camps in america?

C camps r evil

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:12 PM
see, tiz impossible to make women(or some women) happy laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:11 PM

republican party here!.....

republicans got us into this messsssssssssssss

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:01 PM

I guess what they say about men never growing up must be true in this instance, I can remember the boys on the playground saying, "But he did it first???!!!!"noway huh

you're comparing american military personnel that are overseas dying every day and coming home in pieces to kids on a playground?

this is wat i mean by ignorance and arrogance, just by making that analogy you confirm it

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:00 PM
thats reality, thats WAR

you jack up the pressure and keep it there till the enmy begs for it to stop, THATS how you get peace

military personnel dont liek war, they HATE it

they do their job every day day after day with death all around them and waiting to happen at any second, then ignorant civilians go and belittle them, or throwe home made bombs at recruiting stations mad

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:50 PM
and unfortunately, some people dont understand these kinds of concepts

triage, decisions by doctors on the battlefield who lives and who dies, cuz u simply cant save everyone

the loss of few to save many

take for instance Iwo Jima

perhaps 12000 men died to take Iwo Jima

but at least 20000 airmen were saved by emergency landings on Iwo Jima during the air campaign against Japan

and of course the atom bombs

dropping the atom bombs on japan saved MILLIONS of lives

for gods sake there was a coup a couple days after nagasaki and it nearly succeeded, in which case an invasion of japan would jhave been neccessary

the japanese were taining high school girls to fight with spears, people to crawl under tanks and blow themselves up

the japanese military said that faith in victory would result in victory

our 3 billion $ planes were dropping 2 billion $ bombs and they believed in yamato damashii, or fighting spirit

you have to understand the situation before you evaluate it

many civilians dont know squat about war or the situation and then they go...

"OH THOSE POOR TERRORISTS!!!"

noway noway noway noway noway

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:43 PM
agweeed

most civilians are unfortunately ignorant and or arrogasnt and naive

peopel think the world is a happy fun place, its not

take for instance the very nature of war

kill or be killed

doesnt get any simpler than that

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:52 PM
Impeachingg tiiime

tho it was impeaching time on day 1

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:35 PM

These forms of "torture" have been in place and used behind closed doors for hundreds of years. Even if they say they won't do it anylonger, the fact is that it will continue. Countries, and not just ours will do whatever it takes to extract the information they are looking for. Like its is some suprise this has been going on, and like G.W.Bush invented it or something. Come on, get a grip people.

also true

relaity is that torture didnt start with us

in china a boy was strung up naked while japanese guards sliced of pieces of his skin to feed to their dogs

marky84's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:34 PM

Ok...They cut Americans heads off on national TV and we are prosecuting our boys for putting panties on a guys head....Unless the panties were that bad I don't see the sense...Yes We should be better than our enemies but throughout the years the Police, FBI, CIA, Military have saved millions of lives by using means in which you call torture...Do you understand the mentality of Islam fascism..You protect them..they kill you.. It's sad but true.

I agree Milhouse601

Those people go to work and do these things to protect us, not cuz they enjoy it. and people thank them by calling them vile names and belittling what they do

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25