Community > Posts By > Sugarlipsx3

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:59 AM

Huh, has no one heard "privacy?" I don't want access to my boyfriend's e-mail, cell or anything else, nor would I have any respect for him if he insisted on access to mine. It's a matter of trust. If you don't have that, you have nothing. Besides, what if you insist, they give you access, you find nothing? Then you've blown their trust in YOU. Think about it.

No one is saying insist on it, but if he starts giving you reasons, investigate that sh*t. More than likely if you have a suspicion he is doing something to prove it right. Goes the same way for a girl.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:46 AM

no one touchs my phone explode explode mad :angry: mad :angry:

When a guy freaks because he leaves his phone in another room and it rings so you pick it up to bring it to him, hes a cheater.

Hope your not that guy.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:44 AM
Some of these are hilarious lol. All of them are pretty true too.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:38 AM

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Mon 06/15/09 11:47 AM

Im more scared of the vaccine, Swine flu my ass.. what a bunch of propaganda... boy did those tamiflu and hand sanitizer stocks go up.. somebody got rich off that bull****

Tamiflu is crazy rediculous in price. Its retarded a lot of insurance companies dont cover it.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:34 AM

if a woman talks to me in private/emails,it makes her mine.

it's in the constitution :thumbsup:

Do you then commit to only talking to her and her only talking to you then?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:29 AM
I would understand the jealousy lol, but what if they are seeing other people too. Then its just having cake and eating it too correct?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:01 AM
Do you think that if you talk to someone online they have the right to be upset that you go on dates or talk to other people?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:58 AM
Just explain, it happens sometimes. Hell people have said worse.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:57 AM
It is not an impossible theory. I think it is very possible that you could fall in love with someone who was married. And in that situation if the love was mutual than youd work out between the two of you what you wanted to do. If they choose to stay with their partner there is no reason to stick around. If not youll be labeled with a scarlet letter but if its real love true love than its worth it right?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:24 AM
I think women are taught from a young age that their role is to be a wife and a mom. Due to that I think we look past stuff easier.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:03 PM
Id just ignore her. No use in wasting time or crying over spilled milk.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:41 AM
I agree with 2kidsmom, I think they can fall in love, but I do not think they can stay in love.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:29 AM
I try not to though lol. The woman stereotype is a little annoying lol. I try to be original.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 11:17 AM
Just making sure Im not being a b*tch over nothing.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:25 AM
If you are supposedly seeing each other exclusively, and you are talking to someone else about meeting to "hook up" is that too far?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:06 AM
Is it too far when there is a lie involved?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:53 AM
Not my cup of tea but technically not illegal. In the state of New York you can marry your first cousin. Crazy I know.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:50 AM
When your seeing someone and they say they are flirtatious, what is too far before being overly flirtatious?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sat 06/06/09 08:05 AM
I wouldnt make anyone sign one, but I would sign it if someone wanted me to. I think there should be like terms though, if you cheat and leave the prenups void. If someone is abusive its void, etc..

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25