Community > Posts By > Cmyserenity

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:38 PM
Amen! I thought he was a great man in many aspects as well! It was obvious by the recent photos that he was suffering and I'm glad he's moved on to a better place now! RIP Patrick...You will be missed!

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 09/02/09 10:31 PM

The way a person lives, takes care of themselves, personal hygiene- it's all part of the equation.

I say he isn't ever going to change - move it along.

I totally agree with you...but I really liked this guy and would have never imagined he'd lived the way he does. I know I have to move on but do I tell him how I really feel or do I spare him the imbarrassement?

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 09/02/09 10:04 PM

The sad thing is that he did clean up before I arrived. I warned him I was kind of a neat freak. His kids showed up before I left and they expressed amazement about how clean the house was and it still was disgusting to me. Should I tell him how I feel or spare his feelings and make up another excuse? I'm so torn!

How bad a clean freak are you?? maybe his place isn't that bad??? I got some belly button lint on a womans floor once and she beat the sh-t out of me!!! I dirtied up her house---scared

My home is clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy...mostly because I can't afford housekeeper!....lol I feel like people can only be as healthy as their environment and that was not healthy!

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:55 PM
Edited by Cmyserenity on Wed 09/02/09 09:56 PM

If you are really thinking he is your match except for his housekeeping skills. Then you have a choice you can make up a lie and break it off or you can bite the bullet with as much tact as you can muster, telling him. Dude I am crazy about you, you know that... we have a problem with your housekeeping skills. Are you willing ot work on that. If he says no then it is later days.

You are so right....I have to tell him how I feel.

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:49 PM
There was so much clutter...everywhere! The toilet was growing hair. The fruit flies were so abundant that I thought they might carry me away....even in the bathroom all over their tooth brushes. He had 2 cages in his bedroom full of rats and the mess that comes with them surrounding the cages. You couldn't pay me enough to clean the place. It was totally disgusting!

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:46 PM
The sad thing is that he did clean up before I arrived. I warned him I was kind of a neat freak. His kids showed up before I left and they expressed amazement about how clean the house was and it still was disgusting to me. Should I tell him how I feel or spare his feelings and make up another excuse? I'm so torn!

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:38 PM
I had finally met a man that I felt compatible with. We've been on 5 awesome dates was feeling like I had finally met my match. He lives about an hour away and today I went to visit him at his home for the first time. I was totally disgusted by his living conditions. I couldn't wait to get out of there. There is no way I could live like that. I left pretending everything was okay but it is not. He is a super guy but I am so turned off I can't hardly stand it. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I don't want to just blow him off without an explanation either.....What's a girl to do in this situation?

Cmyserenity's photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:39 PM
It was 70 a few days ago but it has been snowing for the last 2 days. The office actually closed today due to the snow. In December we were driving around with our windows down. It's crazy weather but the sun shines 300 days a year so I'm not complaining too much. It will be 70 again next week!....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 11/12/08 02:54 PM
I have children who have brought meaning into my life so I personally agree with that thought but I would only hope that those who do not have children have meaning in their life too.
I just had a man view my profile who's headline read " Looking for the meaning of life" Should I tell him to have children?

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:54 PM
Amen!

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/03/08 01:06 PM
My ex had an old rusted up ford 4x4 that would take a lickin and keep on tickin (literally the rods sounded as if they were about to shoot out the side of the motor at any time) We had more fun beating that old thing down trails, climbing hills and mud boggin but as for cruisin through town.....I wanted to hide on the floor board!....laugh

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:28 PM

Were u upset when Bush Sr bankrupted the Beta Tape industry to?

Its an old outdated fuel source anyway, we need rid of it

Very good point!

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:27 PM

I'm voting for him.Even Lorreta Lynn is and she's a "Coal miners daughter"

I may of made some of the last part up...:angel:

laugh laugh laugh

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:16 PM
Regardless, He still has my vote!

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:46 PM
Going to the Cruefest July 27.....Cant wait! :tongue:

Cmyserenity's photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:38 PM
HEY....Whatcha trying to say???......lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:16 PM
Happy Birthday Babe......Can I see your Birthday suit?....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:29 AM
I can relate so well with everything you wrote...almost brought tears to my eyes because I feel your pain. I can tell by your posts that you are a wonderful person and so worthy. I believe the secret to happiness is to learn to love, trust and forgive yourself most of all and the rest will eventually come when youre ready......Take good care.

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:10 AM
I believe the quote..."It's better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all"....

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:52 AM
Wow...that's some fro you had there. Wasn't it hard to manage?

Previous 1 3