Community > Posts By > Cmyserenity

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:13 AM
Thanks Cypoet, I hadn't heard that one so I had to look it up. She has a way of bringing tears to my eyes and goosebumps to my skin....Gotta love Jewel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RkmpfVZ_LQ

Cmyserenity's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:30 PM
My son just lost his last baby tooth.....you have only just begun to learn how fast time goes by.....hold on honey and enjoy the ride!....lol

p.s. He is such a cutie!

Cmyserenity's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh This is so true...I fell for a guy with A.B.A...now I know why....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:14 PM
We want it all, plus some....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:29 AM
ooops....I was logged in on wrong acct....Hes gonna kill me....lmao

Cmyserenity's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:27 AM

I love a man that is 14 yrs younger than I am. He is more mature and mentally and physically stimulating than any man I have ever loved before. I dont know how much that says about my maturity level, but I really dont want to grow up anyway...lol At first I was very concerned about the age difference but come to realize I was mainly worried about what everybody else thought.....and why should that matter. I say lets follow our hearts and things will work out just fine. I think you'd be much happier with a more mature woman anyway....Good luck in your search.

Cmyserenity's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:24 PM
Very nice Dragonessflowerforyou ........Gotta love mind sex when lucky enough to engage:wink:

Cmyserenity's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:54 PM
Damn!:tongue: Thats a lot of reasons....good thing you have a dog huh?laugh

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:12 AM
Gotta love Centennial, Colorado! Just moved from Michigan....looks like I'm quite the safety girl!....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:16 AM
Hello Kateri and welcome!....Glad to know I'm not the only one lurking around....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:04 AM
I love that song too.....I think my home town band of One Republic wrote that one?????

Cmyserenity's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:48 AM
My children are my pride a joy, and in many ways define who I am. I am slightly offended that you would think I am wrong for showing them off.....not posting them as bait. I quess I am ignorant to the harm I am subjecting them to.

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:46 PM
Nice come back!

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:39 PM
So..why are you on here looking for a woman?....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:32 PM
It's not pain we're scared of!......

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:22 AM
My ex eventually showed his true colors in the courtroom as well.....I now have sole custody and I also was granted a change of domicile, so I got to move me and my kids back home surrounded by loving familydrinker

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:00 AM
By the way...when appearing in court....leave the carrots at home...lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Sun 11/04/07 05:56 AM
Fathers have no right...my butt! The same judge that granted me a 5 yr personal protection order against my kids dad then granted him joint custody and I am in no way unfit other than I could have picked a better Daddy!....lol

Cmyserenity's photo
Wed 07/25/07 11:24 AM
Hey there, Just moved back home here after being away for over 20 years....It's so good to be back...Lovin every minute of it! Word must have got out how awesome it is here, seems a bit more populated.