Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:12 PM
if you want one close to you set it up with some of the ones that you talk to in your state.
msteddtbear2u are you coming to the Missouri get together?

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:59 PM
I plan on having name tags with our name from here and our real name if you want on it

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:58 PM
I am going to leave it to donation, some can offer more than others and some can only manage to make to the meeting. So I am trying to make it to where more people can come. if you can bring food that is fine, if you would rather give a few $ that is fine. If you can't that if fine.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:55 PM
sorry I had my email set were some could not email me. it is fixed now if you are 18 to 90 you can email me

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:26 PM
There will be a JSH gathering in Lake Ozark, Mo. on Saturday May 31st, if anyone is interested in coming please email me and I can give you more information or go to our Missouri thread and keep updated. But if you plan on attending please let me know so I can figure in on the food.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:06 PM
oh this sounds so much like my neighborslaugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:04 PM
next month I will be reserving the place in the park at the Lake of the Ozarks. next is the food I will fix as follows:
Hot dogs
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Mac & Cheese
Chips
Banana Pudding
Cake with JSH on it
Tea & Lemonade
if there is anything else you want please let me know so I can budget it.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:12 PM
ok I want everybody's opinion on this. I can reserve a picnic site with shelter and electric and it is close to bathrooms and beach and then we can have access to all other things the park has to offer plus it is close to town where all the go carts and ect. are. If you want to check it out it is at the Lake Ozark State Park at Kaiser, Mo.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:40 PM
hi krazie

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:39 PM

I am looking into meeting at a park so we can bbq and be outside and not worry about not having enough room and if we need to go off from group with some people we can. How does that sound.

Sequiota Park is nice... and they facilities that are right there. It would just have to be really nice weather though.

Yeah, that's where I had my sons 1st birthday. They're planning this to be at Lake of the Ozarks though so Sequiota is out. That's why I can't go this time, too far and I have no money.

Song I would be happy to come and get you on friday nite and your son. I would not charge you anything. I am going to rent a car for that weekend.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:22 PM
I am looking into meeting at a park so we can bbq and be outside and not worry about not having enough room and if we need to go off from group with some people we can. How does that sound.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:12 PM
and miss out on what the guess on the weather is going to be in the next 5 minutes...... and to be more accurate than the weather man. hey do you really want to give that up? lol

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:16 AM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!everyone..

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Dittoflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:40 PM

I woke up to no power this morning. Luckily it was on by 4:30. We have the fireplace going but it only warms about like 2 ft away from it.

so sorry song, glad your electric is back on

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:37 PM

Hello all, new to this thread thing but someone suggested I give it a try so here it goes...I moved away fromthis crappy snow for a reason I hate it! The only good thing that comes of it is cuddleing with someone to stay warm! blushing

welcome to our Missouri thread I am Lora from Jefferson City

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:36 PM

down by popular bluff got it bad..i finally got home to salem..i slide off the road twice and got stuck in the parking lot of the motel,but i got home.woohoo

Glad you made it home ok

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:23 PM
Hi Rhonda, I am Lora from Jefferson City.... I will be in Poplar Bluff in June for a Family reunion at the Wappapela Lake.
Ok we want a camp site to gather at or what, they have some nice ones?

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:50 PM
of course I can bed down people at my place in Jefferson City also but I need to know what you people want

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:49 PM
If you want a camp ground near a swimming hole and that I can do that also, I can come up with tarps to make tents and we can sleep in them and I have heavy comforters, plus I can pack lots of good food to cook on an open fire or grill
so you people pick

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 02/07/08 12:31 PM
:tongue: Hey whats up peeps! I am looking into the motels and the lodges and man they are high because we are missing the date change by 2 weeks oh well. I am still checking on different places.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25