Community > Posts By > DrRob

DrRob's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:36 PM
Edited by DrRob on Sun 02/07/10 09:49 PM

He is a typical Lying politician

but perhaps we are just typical MISGUIDED and UNDEREDUCATED Americans to think a president CAN or SHOULD be able to just MAKE things happen(promise or not). He is but one part of the equation, a big part,but the decisions dont just come from him and they take longer than a year when there are hundreds of them to make.

Perhaps in government class it should be explained that a president saying 'I promise" is only a promise to try,, not an actual commitment to succeeding.

I believe OBama works towards most everything he ran on. He just has very uncooperative 'co-workers'

absolutely agree..he has very little "power" as it is,with congress holding the reins.

DrRob's photo
Sun 02/07/10 04:14 PM
Edited by DrRob on Sun 02/07/10 04:18 PM
some funny pics,but i gotta say,if i was driving down the road n seen that guys toilet truck,id prolly crash because id be lmao..then id have to go run after him n take pics,just so i could ( sort of ) explain it to my insurance company :wink:

i can just imagine the convo now :banana:

umm,i had a wreck today..i was driving down the road,and there was this guy onna toilet...

o,did you pull over??

noooo,ummm,he was driving down the road..

he was driving down the road on the toilet??

yeah!! umm no!!..umm,i mean...err..hello??

..............click...........slaphead

DrRob's photo
Sun 02/07/10 03:33 PM
Edited by DrRob on Sun 02/07/10 03:37 PM

the OP is referring to his Gluteus maximus..or in his case..minimus..:wink:

DrRob's photo
Sun 02/07/10 03:23 PM

You say above, "All of us have been through the same things"?

Really? So, when was the last time you were in Intensive Care for a cerebral hemmorhage while trying to rebuild your life and business after a messy divorce and the death of a parent?

It's pretty easy to be critical of someone whose life you know nothing about over the Internet. And you tell ME I'm being negative??

-Kerry O.

you have a Major attitude problem..try taking some deep breathing,and attend anger management please.
i think you owe indian -princess an apology too.
this is a public forum,not your way or no way.

you sound like an intelligent man,and im sure you can articulate better,or interact better with us members than you have thus far.

having said My opinion,i will now answer your retort...err,reply.

one of the times i almost died/nde,i was in the hospital for some form of asian flu the doctors couldnt even treat..it pretty much wasted my whole body to nothing,and they thought i was gonna die.

i ended up in an isolated room with needles everywhere and absolutley nothing else,for weeks.

during this entire time,my daughter knew nothing,my then ex wife ( we had just broken up )never told her nothing,and,i will dare say that the pain of that was as great as the pain you speak of.

that was just one of the times i could relate to you..there were more.
so,please dont think that you are the only one whos suffered.

dont waste Time dwelling on how bad things were..go Forwards,and make Good things happen.

life is short,live as long as you can and be Happy.

DrRob's photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:28 PM
i so wanted to crack a Beavis and Butthead joke on the op...

DrRob's photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:20 PM

Well you know what they say-- Youth and Beauty are no match for Age and Treachery.
-Kerry O.

dude..you complain too much..try thinking something positive.

all of us has been thru the same things,hell,i gave my ex everything Except my daughter And i went dead broke and came back from Nothing to owning my own business and raising her till she went on her own.

life IS out there,its just what You make of it.

just sayin......

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:58 AM
or the saccharine content level?
*unsure of spelling*

check the ingredients of your root beer against your mountain dew?

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:55 AM
:thumbsup: absolutely excellent post redsoxfan flowerforyou

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:52 AM
i watched the CitizenTube interview with President Obama the other night.
was impressed with his speech/question and answer .

then,i read thru like 1500-2000 comments..and most of them were full of ignorance,racism,gender bashing and just utter stupidity.

makes me wonder,when people post they are americans,yet they cannot grasp that america means freedom for Everyone,irregardless of color,gender,and idealisms.

we need a new bumper sticker,maybe one that says
"Stop the Hate" or something like that....

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:40 AM
scary is the drivers going into boston mass..its like an Indy car race,with no end in sight.

ive never seen so many people,driving so fast,doing so many stupid things at once.
im thinking the term Road Rage was coined there...

sorry to hear about your close call OP.
Glad you n yer kiddo didnt get splattered.

i even see cops driving around on duty using their phonesindifferent
im pretty sure cell phones were invented by the devil

btw equus
I had my keys in hand, and proceeded to leave a keyed mark the length of the truck. Azzhole then had the nerve to try and get in my face in the store.

how did that work out for him?? lol

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:37 AM

Lately I'm working on invisible sculpture....:tongue:

ooo,i should get into that..sounds like a big new market opportunity :wink:
only problem is,do you get paid in invizi-cash?? laugh

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/04/10 09:48 AM

What Im thinking about:
Wondering why some people ignore you, when you post in their threads?...odd, kinda gives me a weirdy cat feeling, sometimes.

Things that make you go Hummmm....

2kidsMom
i had the Exact same thing happen the other day...poster asked for advice,me n a few others posted numerous suggestions,and she thanked One person,her friend....

i guess we werent even important enough to even rate a ty.....
Live n Learn..

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/04/10 09:42 AM

YOU WHAT i loved that to bits HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IM ALONE LOL

hey,he said he wanted to check out the Space Kibbles-n-Bitz and i dunno what you are complaining about,i mean Realllllly,do you know how hard it is to get rid of invizible fleas??
:wink:

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/04/10 07:46 AM
Edited by DrRob on Thu 02/04/10 07:47 AM
i was born in marlboro mass,farmed out as a foster kid,and cannot get the courthouse to unseal the records.
any ideas?

would like to find out,and move onwards.
thanks.

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:41 AM
im very glad they got exposed for their unfair practices

but,that isnt all they do...
Google --> is eharmony a scam and see what pops up.
worst part,i used to be on eharmony..yikes..

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/03/10 02:06 AM

I think this is a better picture of you in your profile pictures. Just my opinion:

i agree..a lot of your pics are dark and hard to see.
excellent picture there.

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:58 AM

It is interesting, and if nothing else quite unique to have that...I just couldn't help but notice how much time was used to list out all the "labor" charges! Seems like nothing has changed! Going to pick up my back brake shoes at Auto Zone for about 22.00 but unless I go out to my Dad's ...I don't have all the tools in my car ...and do these myself....I will end up paying 65.00 to 100.00 labor for someone to do it for me.

around here,i do the same repair-back brakes,for 30 bucks..for people who are low-income or just plain poor.
will i ever get rich?..probably not,but at least they will be Safe when they have their kids in the car.

you would be surprised how many people know absolutely nothing about cars/repairs.

ps.you might want to buy the spring kit too,usually under ten bucks,and its good to have new hardware to keep those shoes in place.
just my .02

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:52 AM

Yea, in those days, I don't think they thought like people today. I like to pretend they were much more sincere.:heart:

completely agree....honesty,integrity,and sincere..all qualities that seem to fade as time goes by..

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:46 AM
Edited by DrRob on Wed 02/03/10 02:24 AM

I'm on another site and I am a 35 yo male. It's a predominantly male site and signing up as a woman is just asking for it. Plus you get insight into the boys club. LOL Anyway, eight women have told me they loved me because I am so understanding. I think one actually thinks we are in a relationship. rofl

wow I just saw this. You seriously do this? Sorry but that is wrong

my jaw about hit the floor when i read that too..
Thats Scary....

omg..i just read her/his profile.

DrRob's photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:37 PM

these sites are not social networking sites...and we are prohibited to give contact info on any profile... I got tired of getting hustled by dating sited. "SO and SO sent you a flirt" but you gotta pay 75 bucks to read it...its a crock!

end rant

agreed..most of the dating sites are completely bogus and ripping you off.
their so called matches,turn out to be either fakes or long since gone people.

and the supposed matches are nothing like what your preferences are,and its plainly obvious all they want is your money.

if you dont believe me,just enter the name of your favorite or a dating site you are thinking about joining--> into Google,along with,is this a scam? and watch what happens.
example..is Eharmony a scam?

this site is actually low-key,( advertising ) but has real people,who post and relate very well.

and,putting contact info anywheres on the Net,is just asking for the spammaholics to descend en-mass on you.

i used to put my info on craigslist when i sell a car or truck,but no longer.
they even called my phone to spam me.
just my .02