Community > Posts By > DrRob

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/19/10 07:20 PM

small wemons are easyer to throw around the bedroom

their little hands make your willy look enormous

its a power thing

but in truth, your not looking hard enough

personaly, i want a 9ft tall wemon with giant boobies and a cowboy hat, and who can run 30mph whilst im on her back.

so i bet you find yours before i find mine

i laughed so hard my cat woke up and wanted to know wth was going on..
everytime i even think about it,i start laughing again.
thanks for the mental image..lmao!!

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/19/10 06:11 AM

The healing that comes from the "blood of Christ" is generally believed to be spiritual healing and spiritual life. Yes, Jesus, when he was alive was said to perform many healing miracles. I do not know of any healing miracles performed by Jesus that involved the use of his blood. Most were performed by a simple touch. And, I do believe, that a few....at least one....were healed because of their faith in Jesus alone.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DrRob's photo
Fri 02/19/10 05:34 AM
so far,in my limited time here.
i have discovered that its easier to click on the posts/numbers under the handle,and get a better grasp of a person from what and how they have replied to various topics,than to read their profiles..

the profiles can be redone,tweaked etc etc..the posts,after a certain time..cannot.
just a thought...

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 11:00 AM

I usually get something like "I'm just checking because people lie."

LOL... Wow that's too funny... I'm seriously thinking about writing a movie script about online dating. It would definitely be a comedy laugh

just my opinion,
go rent Must Love Dogs
if you can make a better movie..then..
:thumbsup:

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:54 AM

She is a bot! Not real at all! A bot looking to rip someone off!

sorry,couldnt resist.
the first 31 seconds apply to this topic directly
the rest is along for the ride
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRQ8XUJOeI

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:36 AM

Mine says eye loaf ju lawng lawng taim - is that ok???

not really..needs a Lot more detail on the loaf ju lawng lawng taim part bigsmile

i mean,take the lawng lawng taim part.
can you describe How lawng?

you could be thinking minutes,and im thinking hours..
clarifications..details..mucho importante~
smokin

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:30 AM

Oh yeah, that one is just waiting to blow up in your face. Circumstances don't make people lie, people lie for various reasons, fear, jealousy, sadness, you name it...I'm sorry, but you have one giant, twisted misconception of reality or India is one place in the world that I will steer very clear of...

Aiiiiieeee!
to the OP:

you tell one lie..then another lie to cover the first lie..but,then you have to lie again,and now must cover Another lie again.
its a big ball of bs.
hes right it will always blow up when you least expect it.

i have literally busted people on the Smallest lie,which opened up others.

just tell the Truth and save everyone the hassle,not to mention Wasting legitimate peoples time.

why on earth would you lie to gain a relationship anyways?
how do you really think its gonna end??

this is Exactly why im honest,brutally honest,sometimes to my own disadvantage.

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:21 AM

people need to chill the f* cK out and quit going crazy...
So many loons in the world. Cool John Lennon pic. Instant Karmas gonna get you.

ya know,i sat here for like ten minutes going
" i Know that face!!?? "
kinda looks like richard gere..errr ummm...Doh!
slaphead

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:08 AM
CNN NEWS Reports say a man named Joseph Stack burned down his house with his wife and daughter inside, then piloted a small, single-engine plane into a seven-story office building in Austin, Texas. A federal official tells CNN that Stack intentionally crashed his plane into the building. There is also a government building in the area, with early reports saying it is a FBI Building. A spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security tells CNN there is no reason to believe terrorism is involved. Stack's wife and daughter were rescued from their burning home.

CNN is also reporting that two people have been rushed to area hospitals. Witnesses in the building say when the plane crashed, they thought it was an earthquake. People in a restaurant across the street from the office building say they also felt shaking.

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:03 AM

There is really no better way to see how lazy people really are than to read a few billion profiles.

One reason mine is as long as it is, is to weed out the non-readers....

exactly..if they cant be bothered to read thru a complete profile,then whats the odds they will bother to carry on a relationship,or anything else for that matter?

DrRob's photo
Thu 02/18/10 09:48 AM

i have to admit, im getting a bit sick of people assumeing that because most people are scum, we all must be.

I couldn't agree more...

As far as the profiles go, I think it's funny that some are concerned about reading women's profiles - when their entire profile consists of the words: "looking for friend" or "Tell u later"...

whats even stranger,is that i see a lot of people saying,if its too long,they wont read it either.

so,too shorts no good,too longs no good..ever get the feeling people are just entirely too lazy?

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/17/10 07:33 AM
That's actually why I like the forums for getting to know people. After a while something comes up....a topic or whatever....and you see how people feel about things you never would have thought to ask them in normal conversation.

was just reading thru this thread,n this caught my eye.
i agree,its the best part of the forums,being able to get a clearer picture of peoples nature.

and a rousing good morning to you ladies as well.drinker

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/17/10 06:56 AM

I think a site such as Mingles2 should have options given to their members to either be able to delete their hole entire account instead of just only being able to deactivate their account. I also think ppl whom joins any personal site or just any site should have the right to choose weather or not they want to delete their account all together or just deactivate it. I give this site (Mingles2) an "F" for not having giving us the ppl whom join your site the options and let us members decide for ourselves weather we want to just deactivate our account or delete it period! You talk about "Upgrading Your Account" well I think its time you look at your on website or service that you offer and do a little "Upgrading" of your own b/c quite frankly ya'll fail on just giving us one option and trapping us like that! So I'd tell whom ever I could if a site don't have a "cancel membership" option and only a "deactivate" option "DO NOT JOIN!"

be glad this isnt like other sites..others keep your profiles active forever.
irregardless if youve been there recently or not.
they do this to claim higher member numbers than actually exist.

so,as far as deactivation goes,its better that at Least you Can deactivate it..get my drift?

the upgrade you mention.
if you have actually been posting in the forums,getting to know people,and been checking your email,you might come to realize this IS an Excellent site.

very good Moderators,good Members,the ability to send and Receive emails,along with nudges etc.
all free.

just my .02

DrRob's photo
Wed 02/17/10 03:31 AM

The last one was pretty damn good.

This one is just as good.

Love the new pics.:thumbsup:

Thanks JAG. "Rent to own" didn't work so well. Moron's kept sending sweet little remarks like "where should I send the check?" or "Do you take credit cards?". Apparently facetious profiles can't be deciphered by everyone and I don't want anyone to think I can be bought. It served it's purpose anyways. I'm actually meeting someone for drinks in a few weeks! If I don't freak and cancel that is. scared

Gotta do it though. Not going to find someone sitting in this damn house!:angel:

thats a shame...mis-communication can be a bummer.
personally,i thought it was better than this version.
best wishes n G/L with your date/drinks

DrRob's photo
Tue 02/16/10 03:24 PM

I agree with what the ladies were saying... It doesn't matter 'why' a woman may choose to dress a certain way, that is her choice and no one has a right to expect ANYTHING whether she's wearing a clear garbage bag and nothing else.. If men can't be responsible for their own primal instincts then they certainly can't be trusted running the world or anything else that if the wrong head got in the way they could screw it all up. NOW if a woman goes around grabbing a guys crotch and leading him on with by touching or telling him things, OK you have a right to think more is going to happen and she's wrong, dead wrong for doing that.. But never tell someone what they can and can't wear b/c they'd be stating 'raping them is ok'....

exactly..i somehow thought this was called Common sense...maybe im too old fashioned?

DrRob's photo
Tue 02/16/10 03:21 PM

Dr. Rob,

Metaphors always get me into trouble. But then again, Jesus had the same problem because He always spoke in parables. I try the best I can to communicate my opinion. It doesn't always work out for the best, but at least I've said my peace. Everyone gets in a "hole" from time to time, and we usually find a way out. The ones in the deeper holes are those who say nothing at all. Don't ever argue semantics, it will get you no where. I never said all, I said alot, many, or most, I don't have the most recent scientific polling data, forgive me.

im not looking to argue with ya man...i just hoped you didnt think everyone was in the same boat.
which you clarified.thanks and no offense intended.

DrRob's photo
Tue 02/16/10 02:39 PM
Edited by DrRob on Tue 02/16/10 02:59 PM
catsloveme"
you werent doing tooooo bad,until you got to the buying n selling n expecting part.
then you totally derailed...not all guys or women are like that at all.

so,all i got to say now is

"how deep is the rabbit hole,alice"

btw,just wanted to say that was real good of you (the shadow) looking out for your friend.
did she learn anything? did they?
seems like it always comes down to communicating...

DrRob's photo
Mon 02/15/10 12:27 AM
perhaps instead of You wearing the costume.....you could try This at the store instead...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2Jnr3RRgM

DrRob's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:34 PM
your roleplay site is interesting.
thanks for sharing it.

i`m going on the assumption that you are the writer thruout?
good show...perhaps a few more pics there,to help flesh things out a bit?
not that i know anything..
cheers

DrRob's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:29 PM

I wonder why people seem to like Aussies so much? We get treated like Pokémon. "Gotta catch 'em all!"

Two of my favorite actors,and also influences that changed my life,are aussies.
Mel Gibson and Nicole Kidman.