Community > Posts By > Dempcey

Dempcey's photo
Mon 01/11/10 05:40 AM
I have to say yes, but only because I feel that going through the motions is a lie. To be kind I stuck out the date with my mind on the door. Everything about me was a lie from my smiles to my pleasantness.

Dempcey's photo
Mon 01/11/10 05:38 AM
...if everyone just treated each other with kindness and respect.

Dempcey's photo
Mon 01/11/10 05:32 AM
Oddly enough both of my husbands were Gemini's and one LTR. To say the least I avoid any kind of LTR with Gemini's all else is fair game. I haven't found Scorpio's to be any better lover's as some horoscopes try to make them out to be, but again I don't hold too much stock in it except for the above. 4th time lucky, coincidence? I think's I can let the whole Cancer + Gemini be.:tongue:

Dempcey's photo
Mon 01/11/10 04:13 AM

If it were only that simple. I agree with you 100%.
It is that simple when dealing with mature people.

I met a guy a few years ago, got to know him and finally invited him over for a home cooked meal. The nutter proceeded to try to convert me for two hours in round about way at first then straight forward.

It was everything I could do to keep my temper in check. I finally told him "Listen, if it wasn't for my faith I would truly be a many of horrible and immoral things, starting with murderer."

I think he got my point and left about 5 minutes later to my great relief.

Sometimes I have to wonder what kind of mind locks onto said beliefs and then gets so into it that they become obsessed. What kills me is I have found the obsessed ones don't have the first freaking clue about the religion they are trying to practice. They take a tiny piece of it and run. frustrated

Dempcey's photo
Mon 01/11/10 12:47 AM
Edited by Dempcey on Mon 01/11/10 12:47 AM

Ok let me give you a point of view, based on my observations.

There are 3 categories here on mingle 2

1. Very active women on the forums, who talk and chit-chat, but they aren't really looking for anyone.

2. There are the ones who are looking for the "one". Of course the person they are looking for doesn't exist. They are really looking for either Brad Pitt or Matthew McConaughey, but one day perhaps they realize, that those sort of people don't really look for dates on a free-for all mingle dating sites. Some of these also belong to either group number 1 (above) or group number 3. (below).

3. And then you got this massive amount of women, who never post anything on the forums, or maybe once or twice at most. For them, you can type your fingers off or send 10 thousand nudges, they won't respond. If you have seen the movie "I am Legend" with Will Smith, they are pretty much like those mannequins he put into the DVD store to talk to, or the Chinese clay army, who line up and all have a face but you would have a similar success trying to make them talk.

#1) I surely do not fit into #1. I'm not "very attractive" I'm a plain Jane that can clean up nicely.

#2) Sure why not Brad Pitt? I mean have you seen him off camera? He's a skinny man with very bad skin. Not what I call a real looker. My point is I'm a bit too damn old to play popularity and or the most vibrant peacock feathers on a man.

#3) I respond to nudges that a) have a photo posted, b) have a photo posted NOT wearing sunglasses. I respond to those who write proper English in their PM to me and who fall into the a and b. I will respond to those that do not come off as a predator.

So there has got to be a #4 for those like myself that are on cruise control, taking life easy and keeping eyes open for the "right one". I honestly believe there are a lot of right ones just hard in these days and times to find with the 9 - 5, traffic, rat race blah blah.

As far as dating sites go, they are a nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live here. What I mean is it doesn't hurt to give it a shot, but highly unreliable.

Dempcey's photo
Sun 01/10/10 04:08 PM
Would like to have one...
Don't need one...
If love should look my way I will not deny it.
But no I'm not "looking" for one.
Games: Unless it's one on my PC I won't play it.

Dempcey's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:09 AM
GUILTY as CHARGED here.
Nope won't lie one bit about it however, for me it has to be "good" sex. I won't do anything that's wangin' *cough* like some I know :tongue:

Dempcey's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:07 AM
Being able to play carefree. No fear of poison candy in ones trick or treats, being able to play street football till after dark. Much less care of all the freaks and predators in the world today.

Dempcey's photo
Sat 01/09/10 05:52 PM
The best relationships I have had just "fell into place". We never dated, never went through any of the traditional courtship.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if it doesn't feel natural to begin with I don't think it ever will. Being comfortable with the other is so important. I'm sure some will be a bit nervous in the beginning, but for myself being nervous is a dead give away that something is off. A mate for me is a friend first and foremost and I am never nervous with friends and family.

Do's:
Respect (treat the other with as much respect you deserve.
Compromise: Not everything will be mutual.
Trust: Give it until it is proven the other doesn't deserve it.
Communication: Must know how to talk to one another with understanding for the other, a willingness to understand the others views even if you don't agree.

Don'ts:
For heaven sake listen to those "WARNINGS" that go off in your head.
(Red Flags - your hunch is normally correct and or it is always better to be safe than sorry)

Dempcey's photo
Sat 01/09/10 02:36 PM

I like the way my Goats respond to Dog's, The BUTT Them with their Horns, you will never see a Dog move out so fast again in your entire life... :laughing:

Oh I don't know....
As a teen I received a months grounding for letting the stray dog my my brought home (whom I despised) into the pig pin. Cats chase mice, dogs chase cats and pigs CHASE dogs! They tried very hard to take his tail off and anything else they could get a hold of. pitchfork The dog knew very much that he was in trouble! Course he also back down when it came to the geese.

Dempcey's photo
Sat 01/09/10 02:29 PM
Deb Hon what I was trying to say is this shouldn't cost you anything at all for it is the error of several official offices. They are going to want it corrected pronto.

We are not that far apart in age (5) years so I know that story your mother told you isn't so forgive me accurate. My birth certificate is typed in black ink and everyone including the doctor is listed.

If you have been using Debra for 46 years on all your documents I seriously doubt they (the offices I listed above) will let you "change your name" they will just see to it that your name is added to your birth certificate.

Best of luck Hon.

Dempcey's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:59 PM
The sexiest women are the ones that feel sexy.
Sexy is an attitude.

I've seen a many of pretty women, red heads included but their attitudes and sometimes personalities made them hideous. Same thing with men.

Dempcey's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:56 PM
I'm sorry back with who? spock
*Scratches head......*

No Hon, absolutely not. I'm not a big fan of 1 step forward 10 steps back. Not even if I thought the man sincere. My heart doesn't beat like that. Besides I did try this once when I was 25 with a man I loved and knew loved me, but the past just wouldn't go away. We never fought, but the love and lust we had had for one another was dim.

Dempcey's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:47 PM
This is a job for the idiots down at Vital Records, DMV AND Social Security. Social Security will clear it up faster than anyone. "Oh dear a person without a name! How ever will we tax her!?!" How the hell could Social Security have missed this? Or even the I.R.S. ?

I had three full names on my birth certificate however, my con-artist of a mother lied lied lied about her name and age and made up a name as a father. I once upon a time I worked for Northop and OMG you want to talk about the Fed's up my woohoo! They thought I had forged my damn birth certificate! At one point I thought they were actually going to make me take a polygraph test! One of them gave me a hour freaking long interview and I explained all I knew and they clarified my birth certificate.

I got to keep my job, but I assure you it wasn't pretty for about two weeks. They thought I was a spy, a fugitive running from the law, every negative thing one person could be.

Dempcey's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:34 PM

woohoo...r u talking about blondes or brunettes here?

"Woohoo" is a word or in some cases a string of several words I use to replace word or words that are not permitted on a public forum. This "WooHoo" is not to mistaken for the "WooHoo" sound one might make when happy, excited or winning. :tongue:

Dempcey's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:10 AM
Lotus 123 -
Dream Catchers -
and if there is any others I have long since forgotten them so I can't name them ohwell

Dempcey's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:03 AM

I could easily ask why some men insist on choosing the women that are extraordinarily pretty with absolute zero one brain cell, materialistic, gold digging woohoo's and then complain that they don't feel loved.

"Clears throat" But....but....chicks with one brain cell love me!!!:banana: :banana: laugh laugh
You made me laugh flowerforyou

Dempcey's photo
Thu 01/07/10 09:35 PM
Oh My Goodness!
Utterly ridiculous. That would make the act (standing and relieving oneself) twice as hard and perhaps more disgusting trying to use that silly thing.

Anything to make a freaking buck.

Dempcey's photo
Thu 01/07/10 09:32 PM

Say someone is legally divorced but they are still living with their ex-wife/husband would you still date them?
Absolutely not. No if's, and's or but's. No nada, no way,...did I mention NOT!

I don't want to be involved with him and her, just him. I never want to hear her answer a phone, hear him say something about her, nothing her period.

Dempcey's photo
Thu 01/07/10 09:29 PM

Is love realy that blind? or is lust just that stupid if a man cant show you kindness, without strings and willing to share his weakness and strenghs to you and the other way around then why? in this green earth would you want to be with him. If the sex is so good then dont confuse the two or three, Think about it why create confusion and distress in your lives if you dont have too. Playing is a choice but befor you play see what side you are on.
This my Dear is generalizing and I resent it. I haven't the time for "bad boys" and the B.S. that goes with them. Oh sure I might play with a bad boy every now and then, but that's as far as it will go. As for them being good lovers HA! Not all.

I could easily ask why some men insist on choosing the women that are extraordinarily pretty with absolute zero one brain cell, materialistic, gold digging woohoo's and then complain that they don't feel loved.

No one is prefect, we all make some bad choices from time to time, and at some point hopefully we mature and have a better understanding of what we should really look for in a mate.