Community > Posts By > tastytreats

tastytreats's photo
Wed 06/17/09 02:45 PM
lol that fast huh!!!!

tastytreats's photo
Wed 06/17/09 01:52 PM
I guess Billy you just have never experienced stalkers in your life. I have to agree with the women on here i don't give my number out untill i know the person well and fell comfortable with him. I also dont put anyone on my messengers either. I think if guy really wants to respect the womans wishes he will just go with the flow untill she is ready to go the next step.

tastytreats's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:47 AM
just a question but you said first it was a present for ur 22 yr old girlfriend then later on down said it was for your wife.A bit confusing to me or maybe i read it wrong just a courious mind is all lol

tastytreats's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:07 PM
i can relate to what you say myself and hear the same things all of these people say also but it still gets lonely and makes you wonder whats wrong with .lol feel lucky hon im working on 6 years and still no one but i'm not going to give up for i know i have alot to offer the right person, time , time, time, is all i have yes it is lol

tastytreats's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:17 AM
We'll to me the sure true way to know if they re whom they have posted (talking picture) is using a cam. can't lie about yourself then (as in looks) i've experienced to many fakes on these sites so i just find if its someone i think im going to want to meet in real life im going to have to see them on cam first.

tastytreats's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:46 PM
LOL

tastytreats's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:36 PM
I AGREE TOTALLY!!!! ITS A TRUE NATURAL HIGH SO TO SPEAK, ONE I WISH I COULD AFFORD TO HAVE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK LOL

tastytreats's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:15 PM
turns me off completely.

tastytreats's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:05 PM
i think i need spelling lessons lol

tastytreats's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:02 PM
my father had colon cancer and he waited to long so it spread to other organs and he dies but if she does have it and its caught early enough then her prognosis is god. i have known other who have had it and had surgery, chemo and radiation and have been cancer free for 7 years now so never give up hope. ill put in a prayer request at my church for your mother and may god be with you both. just be there for her for she will need you and it helps to be in good spirits than not. let us know hoe it comes out our prayers are with you both

tastytreats's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:54 AM
SORRY FOR ALL OF THE TYPOS MY KEYBOARDS SEEMS TO BE STICKING ALOT , GUESS ITS TIME FOR A NEW ONE LOL

tastytreats's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:53 AM
YES CHANGE YOUR CARD FOR I HAD MY IDENITY STOLEN BEFORE JUST FROM NUMBERS OFF OFF ONE CARD AND SOMEHOW THEY GOT AHOLD OF ALL OF MY CARD NUMBERS. MY PHONE NUMBERS CHARGINH CALLS TO CHILI AND OTTHER COUNTRIES IT WAS A MESS SO BE SAFE. FOR IF YOU THINK A COUPLE F WEEKS IS LONG TRY ABOUT A YEAR TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT GOOD LUCK

tastytreats's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:30 AM
wonder how you knew i was born on a wed.hmmmmm lol

tastytreats's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:15 AM
I'm courious 1958/03/12

tastytreats's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:30 PM
not really that is about the pay sites . they both have the players on them you just have to be very careful and weed out the bad ones which sometimes can take some time which if you are like me i have wasted enough time as it is and have no more to waste lol good luck hun wishing you the best in your search

tastytreats's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:02 PM
wishing ya'll the best in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tastytreats's photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:13 AM
sure they are everywhere and have been around long before the internet but with the internet your just more accesable to many more jerks out in the world and im with the first lady who started this comment life is so short why do others seem to even get pleasure out of hurting others on these sites. makes it so hard to even trust anyone on here anymore but i keep on trudging through and maybe just one day i will find that nice sweet one:) good luck to all of you out there searching for the real ones

tastytreats's photo
Wed 11/28/07 02:26 PM
I thought it was one of the swetest poems ive ever read, you sure its not me your seeing in that window? lol give it to her you will never know what is to come of it of you dont try right?

tastytreats's photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:57 AM
That was an awsome write. Just afraid it fits to so many of us on here male and females. So thank you again for sharing

tastytreats's photo
Wed 10/03/07 01:16 PM
lmao thats way to funny

Previous 1