no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:00 PM
Coldplay - Yellow

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:26 PM
Weezer - Say It Aint So

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:20 PM
Ofcourse people still use landlines not everyone has the option.... unfortunatley the area where I live is down in a deep valley and there is NO cell service signal.

My 12yo Sister does the same thing with the 2 cordless phones in my house. Why she uses both phones until they both die I just can't understand.

I don't think anything can be done about it (besides what you said we shouldn't mention).

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:13 PM
Relationship: Single just as I am now but I had a couple of occasional "really close friends". Geeze I miss those guys. =(
Income \ work: I was making $12 more an hour than I am now.
Weight: OMG I don't wanna think about it I have gained so much weight.
Bad habits: I've never had any really bad habits.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:09 PM

50 bucks for SAMPLES????

That's what I was thinking!!!
I don't think I'd spend 50 bucks on the paint!

I always look at the "returned" stuff. Sometimes people are just too damn picky. One 1/4 shade off and they bring it back. Works for me!

haha My Mom buys those pre-mixed return paints also... which is fine until you suddenly run out and there is a quarter of one wall left to paint and you can't buy more because it's an odd mixed color that the mixer can't duplicate.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:18 PM

..what is it telling you to do right now? huh

get a life

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:03 PM
leather ... scared

I asked for a leather coat once when I was a teenager and my Mom joked that there wasn't a cow big enough. I've never ever wanted a leather coat since then.

I've worn the same cotton black zip-up hoodie for the past 4years.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:45 PM

I do not believe the death penalty should be used in any situation regardless of the crime.

what they beat raped and killed your kids or a family member you rather see them in jail and pay for them to be kept alive

Yes because this murderer/rapist is someones child or family member. I do not believe in an eye for an eye. If I want this person to die am I any better than them?

what does a murderers family have to do with it
you don't want them to feel bad because their little dirtbag killed someone so you'll let it go unpunished

Spending the rest of there lives in prison isn't punishment? Living everyday with the guilt of there crime isn't punishment?

Taking the life of the offender only hurts there innocent family. Why would you wish to inflict the same pain you feel on another innocent family?

I guess I am just not a spiteful, hateful person. I believe in forgiveness.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:13 PM

I do not believe the death penalty should be used in any situation regardless of the crime.

what they beat raped and killed your kids or a family member you rather see them in jail and pay for them to be kept alive

Yes because this murderer/rapist is someones child or family member. I do not believe in an eye for an eye. If I want this person to die am I any better than them?

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:03 PM

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:02 PM
SPINACH DIP

1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed (do not use fresh)
1 1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. mayonnaise
1 (4 oz.) pkg. dry vegetable soup mix
3 green onions, finely chopped
Loaf of crusty bread

Squeeze spinach until dry. In medium bowl, stir together spinach, sour cream and soup mix. Add finely chopped green onions. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Cut slice from top of round loaf of bread, hollow out loaf to leave shell to contain dip. Use bread removed from shell and top slice to cut into bite size pieces. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15minutes or until bread and pieces are slightly golden. Fill loaf with dip and place on platter and surround with bread pieces and variety of raw vegetables. After the dip is eaten, enjoy the dip soaked bread shell as well.

You can use most any round loaf of crusty bread for this. I like using a loaf of roasted garlic astisan bread from WalMart. You can also use those round loaves of Hawaiin sweet bread.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:55 AM
I love potato soup in the Winter time.
Chili, vegetable soup, taco soup, actually most any soup I cook and eat year round but enjoy most in the Winter.
I also like alot of casseroles in the Winter.

Right now I would really like to have some french onion soup w/cheese toasts on this chilly day.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:16 AM
Edited by brandynicole on Tue 01/13/09 09:18 AM
21 - 40

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:52 PM
Staind - Epiphany

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:10 PM
Third Eye Blind - God of Wine

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:55 PM