Community > Posts By > icecream21

icecream21's photo
Sun 12/06/09 02:03 PM
cool! I called the number and we have a date. Im flying out on Tuesday! Thanks

icecream21's photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:58 PM
I will only have sex with a woman if Im married. Well I am still technically married so is there any girls out there who want a taste of this ice cream?

icecream21's photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:53 PM
I could take a nice long vacation right about now :)

icecream21's photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:24 PM
I love being around "wise" people. Is there a difference between intelligence and wisdom? Can a person be wise if he or she isn't intelligent to begin with? Not sure. What do you think?

icecream21's photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:16 PM
I bet if you shoot them in the foot they will sound off pretty quick

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:28 PM
Im a lesbian too. drinker

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:23 PM
some women long for nice guys and some just can't respect nice guys. I think its both women and men. When people know your nice they can take you for a fool or take you for granted. They will lie and try to get away with what you will let them. People can be a**holes. I have a policy now of being nice (because thats just me)but be cautious at the same time and don't be too fast to throw pearls before swine. I try to take it slow with people before I judge and now really observe and listen to people when they speak to get a sense of who they are. Im just tired of getting involved with people that can't appreciate my generosity and openess. So I have to be a little more careful..with both women and guys that wanna hang out with me.

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:15 PM
You are definetly NOT ugly! If you were closer to me I would have to ask you out!

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 12:27 PM
"Honey I want you to be honest and please don't lie to me. I want to know if your cheating. If your not then I will take your word for it because I love you and trust you with all my heart. If you are cheating then I will have to kill you."

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 12:21 PM
Ego DEOSNOT have to be a problem! Its really just a frame of mind! If you can think steps ahead of yourself then you will figure out that being egocentric is ultimately self defeating! Once you realize this as a fact, then you can then focus on changing. Its all about changing attitude and being secure that its ok to be wrong or weak in an area. Its ok because once you know your problem then you are empowered to improve them and transform your self! People are critical of me all the time. My ex wife could criticise EVERYTHING about me. And I think I have started to improve myself once I realized that being unreasonably proud was to my detriment and so I changed my attitude. I learned a big life lesson that echoes a biblical proverb "you must first become a fool to become wise". This is very true indeed! When I actually started "listening" to co workers for example regarding my job performance, I could then move forward with improvement and thus move ahead in my career. Oftentimes WE are our biggest obstacle and it usually comes in the form of big ego and false pride. Its also unattractive. If you know deep inside that you have pride issues but look at it as some kind of virtue or a vital function to being a "real man", then assess your problems you may have in personal relationships and see if you can't connect the dots! You most likely will.

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:55 AM
sex without any emotional connection feels very empty and can lead to alot of emotional problems down the road. The more love the better the sex!

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:47 AM
I personally love a big butt that jiggles a bit. But if he meant it in an offensive way, just tell him tyhat when he is naked he looks like a nude ken doll.

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:24 AM
Me naked? Imagine a ken doll with no clothes. Just kidding. Im a real stud muffin.

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:45 AM
Anyone from NW florida here?

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:42 AM
Thank you sweety! We should go fishing soon!

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:34 AM
I like girls that like icecream.

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:16 AM
Just don't do anything. Ignore her and act like she doesn't exist. That makes girls think your challenging.

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:11 AM
are you sure? should I shave first???

icecream21's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:03 AM
I am brand new and just trying to post topics to start off with. Any suggestions for my profile are certainly welcome!