Community > Posts By > Scott3895

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:51 PM
If a girl keeps talking about her ex's and ex's and all the bad they did to her, guess what??? She's a drama queen, and I'm staying the hell away! Seriously, life is hard as it is, why add more drama to it! And guess what if she complains that all her ex's were cheating, lying, drug dealing, and abusive people, that means she's probably only attracted to those people. So you have a choice now :)

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:45 PM
There's tons of cheesecake from my party left over in the freezer, hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:44 PM

iam spending way to much on Christmas!!!!!

Convert to Judiasm :)

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:11 PM
Edited by Scott3895 on Wed 12/02/09 10:12 PM
It's very normal and anyone who replies no is probably lying. However thinking and doing is two different issues. I'm not gonna lie I'm not perfect and have crossed the line before, hell I did more than cross the line I drove right through and brought my bed with me, too! ha! But it wasn't right. Now that I'm older I realize part of a relationship is to do the right thing even when no one is looking.

However, I more often than not, do enjoy being single right now glasses

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:54 PM
I have an ex GF who I consider my best friend, so no she stays. My other ex. hated any girl that would talk to me, as a matter of fact she would threaten any girl that would talk to me. I hated that relationship more than anything, and even though this girl was magazine quality, this is when I learned looks will never be the sole determining factor of a relationship for me ever again! That type of jealousy drove me away far away! lol

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:41 PM
I didn't read through this whole thread, but let's see a pic. and I'll be the judge.

Scott3895's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:06 AM

I was in an abusive relationship for many years Physical and verbal abuse, its not always as easy to get out as some people might think, you love that person so much and given so much to the relationship you want things to change but somewhere in the back of your mind you know it won't, its hard to erx[plain if you haven't been in the situation. I have been out for some time now and am a stronger and happier woman for it!!

Glad to hear you got out of it, and became stronger for it! Big thumbsup!

Scott3895's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:15 PM
Welcom, I have a couple friends in Chatanooga!

Scott3895's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:09 PM
Prince, when doves cry.

Scott3895's photo
Tue 12/01/09 09:30 AM

I don't have any, but my son almost has me convinced to get that one I have had picked out for 3 yrs now..laugh

3 years is a good indication that you won't regret, go ahead make the plunge. Plus I think tatts are hot on women ;)

Scott3895's photo
Tue 12/01/09 01:07 AM

5,000 calories is a lot, most people think they are eating 5k calories when it's not remotely close to that. Please reveal your diet, I'll take a look at it and see if I can tweak it for you. But be 100% honest or I can't help you.
as soon as i wake up 500 am a glass of milk
breakfast 2 scrambled eggs 2 slices of white bread with butter ham and cheese orange juice and coffee
snack hot dog with mustard mayonaise ketchup mashed potatoes glass of milk and juice
lunch sandwich ham mayonaise tomatoes carrots and cheese
snack glass of milk wiv cookies
dinner rice bean steak platain vegetables white cheese
snack leftovers from dinner or another dinner with a glass of milk

Even though you are eating a lot of empty calories, I still don't think you are eating 5K cals. Let me ask you, do you have clear visible abs?

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:05 PM
Well then I guess I was a liar, cause in my last relationship I would never pick up her calls. She was OCD and 99% of her phone calls were drama! That's why I packed my s*it up and left her ***.

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:40 PM

I sent about 30 out, half responded, and I met up with 3. All in three weeks. This was on another sight, my schedule has been hectic lately and the internet has been a lot easier to find girls.

That's what I used to think Scott. I had a job where I could surf the web all night looking for dates. But, I get almost nothing online.

In real life I can get dates with younger, more attractive women. I can get make outs in a dark corner, I can BJs in the men's room. I can get ONS. It's wild how different it is. When I go out I always have a condom in my sock because I never know what may happen.

Girls get their egos much higher online than in person. They have tons of people just sending them messages boosting their ego all day, even if 95% are star wars geeeks, drug addicts, and guys with no jobs what so ever.

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:36 PM
You know most guys can tell within an hour or less, of talking to a girl that they have been in an abusive relationship, especially for a prolong period of time. Yeah the results are that permanent and sometimes therapy can be the only option. GET THE HELL OUT!

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:23 PM
Get the hell out of any relationship where your partner is mentally or physically abusive, it can scar you for life!

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:13 PM
I sent about 30 out, half responded, and I met up with 3. All in three weeks. This was on another sight, my schedule has been hectic lately and the internet has been a lot easier to find girls.

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:39 AM

They have skanky sites for what you're looking for. This isn't one of those sites.

It seems you have had a bad experience here.

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:35 AM
Wow, look I'm here five minutes and she wants me to jump on her. I think I'll stick around for a while ;)

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:32 AM
I wanna get a spiral tribal tatt on my shoulders for a long time. Just can't chose the design.

Scott3895's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:29 AM
Sup people, as an insomniac this place looks entertaining. I see some interesting threads here I'm about to jump on in a minute. Anyways, great to see a nice live board for once!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25