Community > Posts By > JBSerenity5

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:46 PM
I've always liked military guys! LOVE their uniforms!Lol. True, they are young...but some are not too young...and atleast most of them are mature for their age. In my opinion.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 10:24 PM
Well, you could just say there's no chemistry. I had to tell that to someone the other day. He understood. Because he use to be with someone who was GREAT, but there was no chemistry.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:36 PM
I found someone great on here! Talked on the phone a couple of times, had a lot in commmon! But now he's either really busy, or just not interested. SUCKS! Think I'm done with this site. Never expected to find someone who seemed so amazing, and should have known that when I did it wouldn't amount to anything! What really sucks is he only lives 30 minutes away.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:22 PM
Puts toilet seat down. laugh Asking for too much? huh Probably. Lol.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:53 PM

Knows how to cook. happy OR (better yet)- Helps in the kitchen.
Okay don't know ya ..And don't know why your single but...I'm checking your profile now....Please be close

Haha. :smile: That's cute. blushing

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:42 PM
Knows how to cook. happy OR (better yet)- Helps in the kitchen.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:20 PM

Not lacking common sense.
Yea alot of guys do:angel:

Well, with an observation like that...you must not! :wink:

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:14 PM
Not lacking common sense.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:06 PM
sweet, patient, confident, artistic

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:34 PM
I always change my profile. Well, atleast my headline. I also get bored of my profile quite often. So changing it gives me a chance to write (which I love to do), and also express myself all over again...because I feel like there is so much I can say, but depending on what I write, I get different responses from different people. It's interesting.

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:05 AM

yawn

Again with the yawning! Wow. Okay, night. Guess I should have stuck with acting like your enemy...seems we got along better that way. Lol. frustrated :tongue: Peace out!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:59 PM

OC, I had you pinned as a 45 yr. old idiot, who didn't have a life...but after finding out you're much younger, I take it back. But you're still a jerk. :thumbsup:

OC is a good guy, he's a lot like me...I honestly think the both of us are just out to have fun, crack a few jokes, and see if we can get a shake or laugh out of people...well, usually we get them angry, but we do try to get them to laugh.laugh

Good to know. I usually get people angry too...but that's never my intention. BUT ANYWAYS... OC, I don't care what people think either! Because at the end of the day, I'm not with those people. And they have no influence on how I live my life.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:54 PM

well JB

many woman would disagree with the jerk part

but then u dont know me so its all good

HAHA...well, I'M not "many women"...laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:52 PM
Long Islands REALLY mess me up! How about a round of car bombs?drinks

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:50 PM
OC, I had you pinned as a 45 yr. old idiot, who didn't have a life...but after finding out you're much younger, I take it back. But you're still a jerk. :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:47 PM
Actually, I'm not much of a drinker. Give me a few sips, and I'll be out. But hey, maybe we'll get along better that way! :wink: The one time I was really drunk, I kept singing, "I kissed a girl" over and over. Well, actually it was like the second or third time I was really drunk.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:42 PM
Edited by JBSerenity5 on Tue 06/16/09 11:44 PM
Can't we all just get along! biggrin drinker

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:42 PM
I NEVER assumed ANYTHING! Wow...tough crowd. AND, I've NEVER used what I've been through as a crutch! And OC, you were the one who called me an idiot first. Call me childish, but I was just playing your game.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:36 PM

yawn

Wow...and now you're officially a jerk! Noone was yawning at my Mom's funeral. Especially not my sister and I.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:32 PM

Recap of argument: "I've been through hell in my life!" ahh...really?

I don't care what you have been through, you are not starving to death like millions in Africa or dying from HIV at the age of eight. You were not working in a factory at 11 for pennies on a dollar, which was supposed to last you that entire day...that's right, here, have a nickel and make it through life on that wage. You don't have to dodge bullets, car bombs, or artillery. And furthermore, you don't have to deal with death constantly and all the while wondering when and if you will be next. You have the luxory of tomorrow, a lot of people do not. I'm not even going to bring to the table the lucrative amount of **** that has been handed to me in my short life, I won't even bother...I stand, I lived through it, and I will not use it as a bullet proof vest to those that want to shove their life around like a holy grail.

I never said that what I've been through has anything to do with where I'm at in my life now. But for your information, I was in and out of shelter homes when I was little (which I was almost raped in one), my step dad physically abused me and my sister, but my mom wasn't as lucky as we were, my real dad was mentally abusive, I was raped by my brother for years (starting when I was 8), my oldest sister died of cancer, and that's just half of it. BUT, I am still standing tall, and I know there are people who have it FAR WORSE! And they are in my prayers every night.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7