Sat 02/23/08 04:23 AM

Hmmm ... no clue

All i know if i ever get like that

Please shoot me laugh laugh laugh

full of valiumlaugh laugh

spiked w/dilaudid please..drinker

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:21 AM
at that age u will either be the grumble or thesmooched type.. old people are generally sweet.. how could u not love em, even if they act up.. reminds me of a lil kid throwing a fit..

at some point we start going backwards emotionally and physically... lose hair like a baby.. lol and throw fits like 2yr olds... lose teeth.. can't understand direct explanations -----which is faking most the time like teens.. lol

It mostly amuses me..

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:12 AM
yawn

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:10 AM
Cause they can be..laugh

Cali66's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:29 PM
You need someone to come over there put u in a sleep(ers) hold.. so you can rest?

laugh

Cali66's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:27 PM
These are odd posts..noway

Cali66's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:26 PM
I don't understand... everyone has choices..

I miss the whole point of this post.indifferent

Cali66's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:24 PM
No it's just you. laugh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:28 PM

Probably lock her in a closet until she was 18

laugh laugh laugh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:27 PM

take it away and dispose of it somehow............

somehow.. how can I get rid of this wacky weed? hmm...

huh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:23 PM

I would be pissed u should never steal from your parents.

laugh laugh laugh

Teaspot them... that is what I'd do.. among a few other things..

Teaspot= Take everything away-Short period Of Time.
That actually means everything! Everything! Door off bedroom hinges as well, prolly.. drinker

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:18 PM
webmd.com

Cali66's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:54 PM

does anyone suffer with this?? Last night i had it the worst i ever have, and when i was able to move i went to the bathroom, and my legs gave way on me and i fell straight to the ground and hurt me bum lol.

For the people who dont know, sleep paralysis is when you wake up and you cant move,the signals from my brain havnt told my legs or arms or anything to move. im normally able to move after a few minutes but sometimes longer. Im a bit concerned as my legs have never got numb and totally gave way on me before.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Everyone goes thru paralysis everytime they sleep I believe It's in the REM stage of sleep when it happens.

thanks flowerforyou

Cali66's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:47 PM

And why when I was in WalMart today and asked the Cashier if she voted, she asked me "for what"? I said "President"? She said really? noway I was telling her it's a important race... A woman is running and a African/American.. she said a woman is running? She said who is the woman running? I said uhhhhhhh Hillary Clinton.. she said oh, I thought I seen her on T.V. running for something. She was like I thought we vote in Nov..

Same thing happened in the 76 gas station today, I asked the owner if he voted, he was like,, uh today we are supposed to vote?

How can someone miss that, someone isn't doing there job getting out information in the ways needed.. Why wouldn't walmart tell there dang employee's.. Iono bout stuff nemore..

How can people be so uninformed..ohwell

Sad but too true. I asked my class last night who had voted & only 2 of 10 had. The one non-citizen was the mot informed & said she wished she could vote. Those that have to work for their citizenship seem to make the better citizens in my view. They really appreciate the right to vote.

You were in Walmart, a place known to hire illegals and you were at the 76 Gas Station, a place owned and operated by Middle Ea sterns who are usually non-citizens ..... perhaps that is why they didn't know and were not interested.

The woman I had as a cashier was caucasian-hardly an immigrant, my post had ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to do with where u just took it.

And just a lil added information to my initial lil semi-yap I had a full conversation w/the owner. This is a local 76 by my pad... I go in all the time. So it isn't the first time I seen his arse.. bigsmile And anyways, I asked him if he votes, he said yes as if typically he does,
My thought b4 was HOW DID ALL THESE PEOPLE NOT KNOW OF THIS ELECTION.... it wasnt about race/ethnic group or demographic area, I live across the dang street, and on any given day I can be Punjabi, Asian, Indian, etc... wutever LOL... laugh

It is just about the failure of the people..? to inform those that were less informed..

Cali66's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:23 PM

i think there'd be a rastling match for the top bunk!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cali66's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:25 AM
You are loved, and will always be loved and never denied by your heavenly father...
Stay Strong, :smile:

Cali66's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:08 AM
And why when I was in WalMart today and asked the Cashier if she voted, she asked me "for what"? I said "President"? She said really? noway I was telling her it's a important race... A woman is running and a African/American.. she said a woman is running? She said who is the woman running? I said uhhhhhhh Hillary Clinton.. she said oh, I thought I seen her on T.V. running for something. She was like I thought we vote in Nov..

Same thing happened in the 76 gas station today, I asked the owner if he voted, he was like,, uh today we are supposed to vote?

How can someone miss that, someone isnt doing there job getting out information in the ways needed.. Why wouldnt walmart tell there dang employee's.. Iono bout stuff nemore..

How can people be so uninformed..ohwell

Cali66's photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:58 AM
OMG!!!!! explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

grrrrrrrrr... I'm online watching the counts.. also watched the candidates speaches yesterday....

OK, this is a comment take it however you want it, it's only a simple observation..laugh

I watched the candidates speak when the counts starting coming in and when it came to hillary I was standing on a treadmill in a gym rolling my eyes, then thinking "what's is wrong with me", maybe I should listen once AGAIN to her, like that matters. laugh

Did anyone else watch the candidates speak? If ya did, did you pay attention? I mean they keep showing the same speeches over and over on t.v. lol someone had to see these..

Check this.. anyone else notice that Hillary was the only Candidate to CONSTANTLY look down at a paper. Now people who didnt watch this, you have no idea what im talkn bout, and hillary lovers no need to get defensive. This is just an observation..
I couldnt put my finger on what she was doing at first that was just rubbing me the wrong way.. I had to really listen. In less then a min.. WWWAHHHHLahhh..

.. NOT exaggerating people, she glanced down at intervals less then a second apart to 1 1/2 secs.. she never had her eyes up more then 1 1/2 secs.. PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE??????.. yes I counted when I started realizing how she was delivering her speech.. ... She don't know yet what she wants to do????? That speech was so SCRIPT, so unnatural... she even looked uncomfortable delivering it....

I DIDNT notice any other candidate even look down at a paper ONE time.... Most other candidates looked like they were just speaking in more relaxed type of demeanor, and less SCRIPT. I must say I didnt listen to every word, I did watch..drinker

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:15 PM
YA WHAT EYE SAID...drinker and um, I second that if that wasnt the clear picture I'm painting in my comment.. well some of it..

I'm not crying cuz I'm having to go to school at 41,explode grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ having all that dough and it more then likely being the reason for the unhappiness/fall.. we just won't go there..

Scientific studies show that poorer cultures have a higher level of happiness.. hmmm makes ya thinkglasses

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:59 PM
Ok it's becoming much more clear..
distance-
random convo- silence.... =sleep

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25