Community > Posts By > Cali66

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:55 PM
That isnt a conversation.. It isn't about being boring, but the whole point of talkn on the phone is TALKN on the phone, why in the world would someone fall asleep..

Now, that is why I say something is missing, unless it is some relationship where ya'all are having sleep overs via the phone LOL.. then wutever floats ur boat..

um, huh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:51 PM
I would not want a man to take it as a compliment if I feel asleep on him, actually I would be ever so embarrassed... I wouldn't call back the next day..

Something is missing in this story...huh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:48 PM
They call back the next day because u put them to sleep, everyone likes a good way to fall asleep lol

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:47 PM
have someone talk for u..

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:46 PM
wth u talkn bout for 20 mins..? laugh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:46 PM
20 mins is to longnoway

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:38 PM
noway

:tongue:

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:33 PM

Why would someone miss childhood? That is sorta wierd. There is no comparison to the limitless things an adult can do.. And realistically you don't remember much of your childhood to begin with.. NOTHING b4 age 3, if you think you do, take a psychology class, it is very unlikely. Recalled memory from that long ago is not accurate.

i disagree..i remember the day i broke my leg very well...i was 3 then...just turned too

thats ok you can disagree...

People can actually "remember" things that never happened..

Not saying that is ur case. But until you have educated yourself, you wouldn't understand, and couldn't understand because it won't make sense to you.

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:30 PM
keep ur conversations very short..

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:27 PM
I do it all w/teens drinker

Science is my Major.

I have a 4.0GPA currentlyglasses so there!
I do things part time except parent, that is the most important, that is def. FULLTIME.
Now quit being so noseyhuh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:17 PM
That was to long ago I don't remember...laugh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 05:51 PM
Why would someone miss childhood? That is sorta wierd. There is no comparison to the limitless things an adult can do.. And realistically you don't remember much of your childhood to begin with.. NOTHING b4 age 3, if you think you do, take a psychology class, it is very unlikely. Recalled memory from that long ago is not accurate.

But, I guess my point was...laugh There are way more things I remember about my teenage or early adult years that would be more relevant to something I could place to be a more accurate memory of something I truly missed...

****** nice thing bout memories to, when someone passes isnt it strange how they become wonderful... even tho they were "stupid men" or never did the right thing... kind of a oxymoron.. but distortion in the mind is how we justify things..

yay for this topic..drinker

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:49 AM
laugh

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:49 AM
I LOVE IT....VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE.... TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY FOR HISTORY, GET OUT AND BE A PART IN IT PEOPLE... drinker AND ISNT THIS UNDER THE WRONG FORUMlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

they must be on cheerio breaks or something. But this a good general discussion topic.. I have the other topic blocked where it might have been and wouldnt of seen it..

watch they gonna move it... noway

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 12:24 AM
sick

That's icky

Cali66's photo
Tue 02/05/08 12:22 AM
Oh poor her... indifferent

And then there are the 84847737 people you cross in every day life with the same types of problems if not worse, and arent ever recognized/noticed, or given a shyt about. Don't have a way to "cry" out for help, or care to or want to. .. let's all give each and every "celebrity" in despair more compassion then anyone else, heck they deserve it right.. oh and her kids.. yea... i'm sure they suffered much more then the typical foster or emotionally/physically abandoned children all around us... ok makes perfect sense.. Endless resources for celebrities and their families.
I believe it's a sad day when people find mounds of time to yap about this and that, but have no time to serve....
I guess I have to work so hard to have what little bit I have, so I don't get this whole "let's feel sorry for poor lil girly over there. Plus how do people have freakn time to play out scenerio's of other people's lives in their heads.. WTF?? I can't get my own friends analyzed, and figured out, let alone people out my loop.. Not enuf time in my day man... you all got to much time on ur hands or something... noway
Gossiping IS a great way to kill time I suppose..... laugh laugh laugh
::sits on edge of seat waiting for next TMZ episode::
::eye roll::

Cali66's photo
Mon 02/04/08 10:25 PM
huh

Cali66's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:49 PM

I listen to 70/80's Ozzy-Pink Floyd...............

But 'Filth an Grimple'...........noway

They are hard rock!

Not hard rock.laugh

Hard rock is bands like metallica these days.:wink:

I believe bands like metallica are considered "Metal" bands.. or "Heavy Metal" whichever, I've heard it termed both ways. Is there really such a thing as "Hard" rock?

Cali66's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

YAY!!! Great game!drinker drinker

NY did an awesome job... bigsmile

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:09 PM
Commonman's German Shepherd, what a beautiful dog!bigsmile

To me sexy is how someone carries themselves... I believe it's truly in the eye of the viewing party.glasses

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25