Community > Posts By > Cali66

Cali66's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:55 PM
A friend of mine has to set the parental clock on her computer, so her son doesn't play 24 hours a day when there are spring breaks etc....(from school) he will play from the time the clock starts til the time the computer shuts down.. 12 hours.. uhmm that's alot of time for a 15yr. old to b online playing WOW.. uhmmmmmmmm better yet-- that is alot of time for neone.. indifferent

noway

Cali66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:25 PM
Whats worse then people not voting is many people are voting for Billary just because they want to see a woman win. I had no idea how many til I began to talk to some people bout who they voted for and why. A very good friend of mine had no idea about any of the candidates and thank god didnt vote because she was to sick to make it to the poles that night. But she informed me she was going to vote for billary because she thought it was "neat" that a woman was running.

OMG!!!!!! *throws up in mouth* laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cali66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:21 PM
OK I watched.. I'm glad that girl did that! Billary needs to go bake a cake.

Hay did she ever release her tax records yet?? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

noway noway laugh laugh laugh

Cali66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:16 PM
I didn't watch the link.. but is it of that commercial w/that lil girl and the 3am call thing????

That girl is grown up and likes Obama and wants to do a commercial w/Obama.... is that it??

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:33 AM
are you directly attacking me? I think that is against the rules...

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:32 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:31 AM
later donnie u freakn trouble maker... laugh

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:30 AM
::eye roll:: anyways.. so now I have to take a "p" break.. or is saying that against the rules?

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:27 AM
I'm w/Suz.. it should not be deleted. It was not put out to offend or directly pinpoint one single person...

it is a great topic has people talkn, that will be just gay if it gets deleted.. i will protest. lol

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:24 AM

You have a right to your opinions, but using someone else's topic for your views doesnt seem appropriate..

I have nothing against anything you are typing, I find it unsettling just a bit that ONE person seems to need to push their views on others..

I honestly see no one else with your same feeling.
Maybe something personal for you, which is understandable, but we arent living in ur world..

Reclaim ur post man.. loldrinker

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:14 AM
I don't think you understood my post besides.. I was not understanding the correlation you seen between this post with racism/ageism.... still makes no sense to me, I have no idea where that comes from..

Perception is everything.. you have a right as much as anyone else to comment...

I just believe from my view no one has been being rude intentionally.. not that I seen. it was a simple question blown out of proportion??

glasses

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:08 AM
Apparently professional caregiver isnt my occupation. That word isn't a common word used in the medical field. I would know, doing 948938758939035875739458483 inservices.. I can tell ya the intolerable words that are mentioned.. that was never one of them.. Geriatric is a defining word of a age group of people.. it isnt "ageism"..

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:02 AM
morning... bigsmile

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:01 AM
uh O... paragraphs..noway

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:57 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ageism?????? bahahahaha oh my..

racism/agesim..lol wuts that.. im really serious. I have no idea.. but it was funny besides

Thanks!

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:51 AM
No, nothing is normal..

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:49 AM
I met a man or men no a man.. lol.. Nice gentleman.. went well.
That's all I have to say bout it. glasses

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:43 AM

wow all this talk cause u got ofended over smoken,,,,,,,,,gezzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,when i was a smoker,i had more kids saying things like u need to stop smoken more than any adults,,,,,,,they got it in school,now that i;m free from cigerattes,,,,,,,,,,they call me reborn smoker or something,,,,age an t got nutten at all to do with some one wanting you to stop smoking

good point

I thought it was a decent post to begin with, considering some I have ran across lately. It is hard to understand geriatric's sometimes..laugh They don't explain, or talk when voicing how they feel(at times) when they are tryin to speak their wisdom.. they freakn barkn a line of two..as if??? leaving people with a WTF look on their face.. I get it..noway

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:37 AM

at that age u will either be the grumble or thesmooched type.. old people are generally sweet.. how could u not love em, even if they act up.. reminds me of a lil kid throwing a fit..

at some point we start going backwards emotionally and physically... lose hair like a baby.. lol and throw fits like 2yr olds... lose teeth.. can't understand direct explanations -----which is faking most the time like teens.. lol

It mostly amuses me..

so i get a fre pas to be ass...just because of my age...lol...tasing...im actually a kind person...but some people can bring out the wrong attitude...in just being them...and there remarks...

pass to be an ass? How does that work for u?
I c you then stated u were kind.. still wonder bout "people" bringing out anything in anyone.
If someone is reacting negatively to something/someone, it's "their" choice how to conduct themselves while doing so..

now don't try and pass the buck to the "other" person.. Own it man. :smile:

Cali66's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:28 AM

darn,,,,lost my gun,,,ok that was a joke some one must of really steped on your toes,,,,on an internet web site,,,,,,thats easy to get done,,,,,,,but for as long as i have ben on jsh,,,,,,hasn't happen ,,,,ok very little,,,,,,,u want to see rude down rite mean people,,,,try posting on pof,,,,thoe s women over there will rip u apart for no reason,,,,,also i think th way you weree raised an where your from has a lot to do with it

Oh please, I was on POF for all of about 10 minutes, I hate that site! I don't think it's where you're raised but how. My son's 12, is incredibly nice and polite most of the time and when he's not, believe me he hears it. And he's under death threats if I ever hear about him being deliberately mean to anyone laugh laugh laugh

So he is learning how to give death threats... SWEET!laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25