Community > Posts By > rockernurse

rockernurse's photo
Tue 02/15/11 03:35 AM
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY to all the single guys and ladies out there.....i cant wait to go to walgreens to buy the half price valentines day chocolates...he he

rockernurse's photo
Sun 02/13/11 11:01 PM
hi chelsea...and have a wonderful valentines day...drinker :banana: drinker

rockernurse's photo
Thu 02/10/11 02:41 AM
THANKS AGAIN to everyone for your BIRTHDAY WISHES .... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME..

love love :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockernurse's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:56 PM
Thanks to everyone ....love you all...love love love love

rockernurse's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:18 PM
as tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY and start of a NEW JOB working in the CANCER CLINIC...Thanks to all my mingle family for all your support...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

rockernurse's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:29 PM
Edited by rockernurse on Mon 02/07/11 05:32 PM

Oh simple Iam4....

I was raised in a fighting school and my .308 with a silencer is ranged for 800 meters...I don't worry about hit men.

Totaled car?...look up Krupa paint and body works...no problem.

Boss that was supposed to can me.... got him fired. (seriously)

Wife?...BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..Dude...you were f**king someone elses old lady!!!!

So...it is all good my man.

Yes, I am a six year old professor with a monster penis..we all have our crosses to bear my good man.

Maybe life will be kind and allow me to buy you a beer one day. Who knows?

Till then...we will just keep on truckin and doing our thing....I just wish half of my real life friends were as real as the good friends I have made here.

Dear Krupa...you are cute....hope you include me in your mingle family....

rockernurse's photo
Mon 02/07/11 01:20 AM

I was out last night at a singles over 45 meet up. I talked to many people who spent anywheres from 20 to 27 years of marriage before they divorced. These people were truly devasted about the divorce and really felt lost in the dating scene. I really felt for these people as they were so co-dependent on someone for so long and now they are all alone. I can't even imagine how awful and awkward they feel. It made me feel a lot better about never being married. I couldn't imagine giving my heart to someone for 20 years and then having them walk out of my life. I am just wondering how those of you that had been married for a long time are coping.

Hi navygirl...i am going to make my 20 year anniversary of being DIVORCED in august and i have no regrets being single... WITH no kids...
IN the Asian culture..this is a NO NO.. I know in some cultures ..woman after 25 who are not married with kids are STONED TO DEATH.

Thats why I dont go as much to my country the Philippines as i used to...The people cant accept people my age who are still divorced for such as long time as me.....

rockernurse's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:52 PM

we are still recovering from the repeat version of CHICAGO BLIZZARD OF 1967... it feels like ZOMBIELAND this time of the year... we are gonna be experiencing the DEEP FREEZE and more snow next week...we cant even walk on the sidewalk but walk in the road as the sidewalks are all messed up with mountains of snow....praying we dont get run over....

You be careful out there! I was taking a walk yesterday and ran out of shoveled sidewalk, kind of tuned to step into the road and missed being side swiped by a van going way to fast by literally a hands width. If I hadn't had very good footing (which was miraculous given our conditions) I would have gotten hit. I will stay on the side streets for my walks until this mess thaws...feels like IF it thaws!

laugh laugh laugh we need a cane and be careful of these PSYCHOTIC DRIVERS who have no consideration for us scaredey cat pedestrian walking in the road because there are no sidewalks...

rockernurse's photo
Sat 02/05/11 02:55 PM
we are still recovering from the repeat version of CHICAGO BLIZZARD OF 1967... it feels like ZOMBIELAND this time of the year... we are gonna be experiencing the DEEP FREEZE and more snow next week...we cant even walk on the sidewalk but walk in the road as the sidewalks are all messed up with mountains of snow....praying we dont get run over....

rockernurse's photo
Tue 02/01/11 04:25 PM

If we all get together and ****...

The heat from our bodies should dissapate the onslaught of the blizzard.....

I am gonna need everyone to hump harder if we are all gonna make it through this.....

(I can get laid off of a flat tire.......A blizzard is a friggen orgy just waiting to happen)

we need that...here in CHICAGO...its another version of CHICAGO BLIZZARD OF 1967...DANG...i have never seen anything like this....

rockernurse's photo
Fri 12/31/10 11:13 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR..especially to all forum addicts....flowerforyou

rockernurse's photo
Sun 12/26/10 05:33 PM
my prayer...so sorry to hear this mickey

rockernurse's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:09 PM
thanks to everyone...my dad made it out of same day surgery okey... i appreciate all your kind thoughts and for keeping me and dad in your prayers....will know of biopsy result in 2 weeks....

rockernurse's photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:13 PM
Please include in your prayers my dad who is undergoing cystoscopy under general anesthesia in morning...they will do biopsy..bladder washing on him....he had it done under local anesthesia a month ago...and the resident just slammed that garden hose on my poor dads private part under local anesthesia and he bled a lot after that.....dont understand why this has to be scheduled around christmas time...thanks in advance for your kind prayers .....my dad is scared as hell....he also has colorectal cancer in remission and copd....

rockernurse's photo
Sun 12/12/10 04:12 PM
it is hell down here in chitown...cant even go to church

rockernurse's photo
Sun 12/12/10 08:56 AM
i really enjoyed BLACK SWAN....BURLESQUE....makes me want to be a slot...he he.....

rockernurse's photo
Thu 12/09/10 04:28 PM
prayers to you.....lighting a candle for him

rockernurse's photo
Sun 11/28/10 05:25 AM

Shshs at this point and time sure I would prefer someone around my age but most of the time the ones my age or older don't appeal to me. I have dated 6 years younger and hell he acted older then meslaphead .... :laughing: :laughing:

laugh laugh laughso funny

rockernurse's photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:49 PM

Mayweather is just being nice to Manny. He doesn't want to embarrass Manny ya know. He is being a gentleman. tongue2

Hi Goof..."Maynever" your boxing idol will never fight Manny .Remember Manny said last night " BOXING IS NOT FOR KILLING EACH OTHER "...Dont worry "Maynever" Manny will not kill you"...
Pacman will for sure rearrange his face so fast in the first round and have it permanently disfigured like Margarito last night
ie face disfigured ( his taking illegal drugs few minutes before fight) didnt help either...yawn yawn yawn

2. Manny gave him a third eye below his right eye...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

rockernurse's photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:45 PM

"What can be said of a boxer who had won titles in eight different divisions and won from 106 pounds to 150 pounds?"

Come on Mayweather!

Mayweather will hold the world record for the only boxer in history who has the most excuses not to fight Manny....drinker drinker drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11