Community > Posts By > sleepingangel

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 12/13/09 08:25 PM

flowerforyou I'd end this relationshipflowerforyou the guy is not making it clear you are who he intends to be withflowerforyou

He made it clear that he wants to marry me, but he doesn't want to hurt his grandmother. I wonder if she has actually met Juila, cause if she hasn't, that would explain why she is still alive.
i wonder how well you know your fiancee at all?

We have known each other since we were 14.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:32 PM

His parents seem to want you in his life more than he does.

His parents love me mostly because I'm the only girl that he has ever dated that hasn't hurt him in any way.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:30 PM

flowerforyou I'd end this relationshipflowerforyou the guy is not making it clear you are who he intends to be withflowerforyou

He made it clear that he wants to marry me, but he doesn't want to hurt his grandmother. I wonder if she has actually met Juila, cause if she hasn't, that would explain why she is still alive.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:26 PM

flowerforyou didnt you tell us in a previous thread that this other woman signed over her unborn twin's to the father and the two of you were getting married and were planning on raising the babies?

Yes I did, but then all this stuff happens. It's ugh!!

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:22 PM
No joke. And his babies' mother automatically believes that I'm out of his life completely, so she decided to try to rub it in my face, now usually, I dont get mad easily, but by god I was so pissed off, that I could of walked there and ripped her apart, and not even denying that I did it. But I had a long talk with his mom and everything, and she explained exactly what was going on. I'm not out of his life, and there is nothing more than his parents want than to welcome me to the family.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 12/13/09 05:59 PM
My fiance's grandmother's last wish before she dies is that she wants her grandson to marry his babies' mother, he doesn't want to hurt her, but he loves me, and I dont think that she has met me yet. His mom and dad are the only ones who actually know me out of his family, and they want him to marry me because according to his mom, I'm more sensible, smarter, caring, kind and sweet and will actually take care of him and the kids, even though he has cancer. but the rest of the family believes that he should marry her because it's the right thing to do, and they dont honestly care who they hurt, even if he gets his heart broken and everything by her, it will be me, Jesse and his mom picking up the pieces if he should go that way. So tell me, should he leave me, and go off and marry someone that he doesn't love and give up his happiness, or should he stay with me, and actually be loved and taken care of like he is suppose to?

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:40 PM

I'm guessing that his mom has been at work, and his best friend was headed out of town when he told me about this so he didn't get to tell me much.

Why don't you call the hospital and ask for his room?

I thought about that, and I will do that tomarrow morning.
Thanks.

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:36 PM
I'm guessing that his mom has been at work, and his best friend was headed out of town when he told me about this so he didn't get to tell me much.

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:31 PM

I am wondering why you aren't there at the hospital with him... is this a long distance relationship?

As of this moment we are, we have met, we have dated face to face, and when I asked him to marry me we were face to face also. But currently I have a job here in Oklahoma, and he has jobs and family in Illinos, I plan on getting there as soon as I possibly can, which is why I'm not at the hospital with him.

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:29 PM
Thank you guys so much.
I'm just so worried right now.
I just wish that his mother would call me and tell me that everything is okay.

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:26 PM
Honestly, the hardest part of any abusive relationship is leaving, and most likely she'll be looking behind her back for the rest of her life once she does get out, because she is afraid of him coming after her, now until he's behind bars, just help her in any way possible, be there for her whenever she needs you. Good Luck&Have Faith.

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:16 PM
I've been there. And as odd as it may sound, try meditating. It will help you to relax, and clear your mind before bed, but you have to try with it, if not, it doesn't work at all. Good luck.

sleepingangel's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:00 PM
Since my fiance' was diagnosed with cancer back over a year ago, I've always had hope that he would beat it. And at one point he did, he was completely cancer free, but a little over 6 months ago, it came back. The day he told me still lingers in my mind, it broke my heart, and I was worried. But he's strong and I know it, we've been through so much together and together we have come back stronger than ever. I got a call on Tuesday from his best friend, telling me that Joe was back in the hospital and things didn't look great, that he was really sick. I haven't heard anything since then, and I've been pacing the floor since then, hoping that someone will call me with good news. I love him with all my heart and soul, always have and always will, but each time he goes into the hospital, hope seems to dimming more and more each time. Is there any advice that you guys could give me, as to make this a better time for the both of us?

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 04:08 PM

Wow!!! you have quite the full plate don't you? 20 years old- going to be a newly wed, and the adoptive mother of twin infants. are you sure you are ready for all of that at once? tall order my friend-

newborns are alot of work- you are a strong woman

as for the adoption- just make sure you have all the info- medical, ethnic background- all of it!!! write all info down- be honest with them from the beginning- tell them about their "beginning" -other than that......

Just love them and enjoy your life

I am so ready for this. I'm so excited. I'm also very experienced with children. since I was 9, I've been talking care of my sisters kids and she has 4 of them

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 04:05 PM

As far as I know, the birth mother can't sign anything until after the child is born. There is a waiting period because she may choose to change her mind. You need a lawyer, as it isn't a simple as you may think. Have you read the adoption laws in your state? There are a lot of stipulations you must abide by before a judge will grant an adoption.

As far as I knew, she did that, she even took her lawyer with her because she wants nothing to do with them. But I'm moving up to Illinos before they are born to get settled in. I suppose that you can do that up there.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:53 PM
My soon to be husband is going to have a set of twins from his ex, now she has already terminated her rights to the children, papers are signed and filed and everything. It was already agreed that I'm going to adopt them shortly after they are born in December. Now what I'm wondering is does anyone have advice on adopting children? Oh course I'm gonna love them as if I had birthed them myself, and I already love them even though they aren't born yet. Anything I should know before the adoption though?

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:43 PM

that's very nice.....GOOD LUCK, LOL I find it kind of weird a woman asking a man to marry her though....I'm not sexist or anything, I just think the guy should have taken the step.

I beat him to the punch. Lol. We've been best friends since we were both 14, and I knew he was the one right off the bat haha. A couple people that I've told said the same thing about not expecting it.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:26 PM
Thanks.
He seems to be having no problem of thinking what to say, last we mentioned it, he had wrote 3 pages already on what he wanted to say, I'm not even close.

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:18 PM
Sometimes it can be, but look at me, I didn't have to work hard to find my other half, because he's been there the whole time. flowerforyou

sleepingangel's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:09 PM
Wow. I didn't think it would be this soon that I would be saying this, but I asked my fiance to marry me, and he said yes. And we've decided that we want to do our own thing up there rather than having someone else read the stuff. There is so much I want to say to him, but I have no clue where to start. I was hoping that you guys could help me, and maybe give me an idea of where to start at, so maybe it would help me start writing. bigsmile

Previous 1